Making command aura consider +damage

Frozenhelfir

set Gwypaas = Guhveepaws
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to do this? Lets say a unit has 5 damage, and he picks up an item that gives another 5. I'd like a 100% command aura to give him an extra 10 damage instead of an extra 5. I want the extra damage to show up preferably. This only affects the unit holding the item, so this isn't restricted to command aura, but I don't want to use any dummy units in this because it is a high frequency function.

Rainther

I guess I should write something of value here...
Reaction score
Maybe possible to add item level to all items which increases dmg and make lvl 2 (double value) if player posses aura?

Shouldn't be too many items that increases pure damage.

Frozenhelfir

set Gwypaas = Guhveepaws
Reaction score
The problem with that, rainther, is I have 2 abilities with 8 levels each and they stack. Each item would need 64 new damage abilities :( and I'd have to do a good amount of mind numbing math to get the proper values. I have 5 items that give pure damage at the least, so thats 320 new abilities :(

Rainther

I guess I should write something of value here...
Reaction score
Since you don't have that many damage items, at least at the moment it shouldn't be too annoying to make a system that gives and extra value och damage based on which items you're wearing. I guess you could store a global value for each player that gets updated each time the hero drops or picks up an item.
And based on the value you can give it a converted item ability to it.
1st ability got 9 levels: 1,2...9
2nd ability got 9 levels:10,20...90
3nd ability got 9 levels:100,200...900

And just give it based on this. Would you like to have a function to count thi?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.