Making it possible to buy items with Full Invent.

Mythes

Reaction score
It is possible to change any gameplay constant to make it possible to buy items even with a full-inventory?
In that case, the item would fall on the ground...
Should I trigger-check if the buying-unit has every slot of his inventory full and then drop the item on the ground if the invent slots are full (after deducing the gold, of course) ??
Or is there anothere trigger-less way?

Thanks in adv,
Myt

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, change item's type to powerup and then it is possible.

inevit4ble

Reaction score
you got to run it through triggers I believe. Making it a power up is half the work, the other half is detecting when the hero gains the item and then creating the non-power up version of the item and give it to the hero

Mythes

Reaction score
I don't need to give it to the hero, inevitable =)
But thanks for the help anyway.
It's a summoning item. you buy the item then you summon a monster by your side. =)

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
ya then a rune or powerup should work, i believe you could use the rune of sight/vision item as your base, it summons a ward

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
that depends on if he wants the unit to have a duration or not, and if he wants it to be targeted as a summon. summons take extra damage from purge and have a few other unique characteristics, but that would probably be the best if he wasnt worried about wether it had been summoned or not.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.