MarVel Vs Capcom Vs DC 3 Poll 2

Should there be mouse control?

• Total voters

U are a noob

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
MarVel Vs Capcom Vs DC 3 Poll 2 VOTE PLEASE

should you be able to use mouse control if you want to? VOTE PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
I don't think the mouse should be used at all, because that would change it completely. All the street fighter, Marvel Vs. Capcom, and fighting games NEVER use anything besides the buttons, unless it is for selecting a unit to use. Plus if a move to command was used, I'd probably get bored, considering it is fun every once in a while to use the arrow keys. (And keyboard controlled spells)

HEY WE HAVE THE SAME POST COUNT :p

AgentPaper

From the depths, I come.
Reaction score
this should be in the normal WE forum, not Members projects, since you already have a thread for it. and I beleive you can edit your original one to have the poll, instead of the current one.

U are a noob

Reaction score
AgentPaper said:
this should be in the normal WE forum, not Members projects, since you already have a thread for it. and I beleive you can edit your original one to have the poll, instead of the current one.
yea but i want both polls

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
I say no, bc if they are allowd to use the mouse they can can target more easily, and they would be able to Shift Move (choosing a certian route for a selected unit)... which could be considered s a taunt...

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
i voted for 2 things :D but limit mouse to like dialouge buttons or somthing, i dont know what your map is but i thgink a map with no mouse would be interesting

Rad

Reaction score
Stop bumping it... people dont often visit the members projects anyways, plus you have a thread with nearly the exact same name so people will ignore like I almost did. I just had to come say delete this thread its pointless anyways, you can have the entire mouse/keyboard system done in the time it took to get my response!

Sargon

Reaction score
He can't delete the thread, I believe.

However, seeing as the poll has been completely steady for like a month now, he should just give up on it and use the option that won.

U are a noob

Reaction score
Sargon said:
He can't delete the thread, I believe.

However, seeing as the poll has been completely steady for like a month now, he should just give up on it and use the option that won.
rad i have made both funtions in my map. but seeing from the poll i am gonna remove all the mouse parts.
Can some one delete this thread then?

$

$c0rp10n

dont listen to the people who whine about u bumping, most people vote and then dont post so polls u have to stick them at the top

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.