• [1] Sunken Ruines

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • [2] Ashenvale

Votes: 14 41.2%

• Total voters

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
I have been making map scetchs for a while, and I am going to release a big Melee Pack. The pack includes, 2 four player maps, 4 six player maps, 2 eight player maps and 2 ten player maps. A total of 10 maps. These maps can be made in a sunken ruines or ashenvale tileset.
So my question to you is:

Do you want a melee pack with:

1) Runken Ruines

2) Ashenvale

Eidt:

Please vote above, more systematic for me :thup:

DiDdY

Reaction score
I would say I prefer Ashenvale, loving trees in the virtual world and all that. :p

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
Sunken Ruins. It's a new tileset and the quality of its doodads and tiles are far better than others, there's also more of it too.

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
Sunken ruins just has so much potential. I am voting for it strictly based on the possibilities with the terrain. I play too many maps with ashenvale tileset, and it's usually just trees all over the place. Nothing interesting.

If you do a really good job on the terrain for sunken ruins, it would become a good map. Also, everyone loves to kill murlocs. :p

Quauhtli

I have the right to remain silent.
Reaction score
I really disagree, although "Runken Ruins" is "new" and might have some interesting doodads/tilesets, it is being used so much that it loses its grace. It is almost getting used as much as Lordaeron Summer. This might mean that it is nice, but some variety once in a while is also nice. Don't you agree that if you see the same thing five hundred times it gets boring?

vespt

Reaction score
I would say Sunken Ruins...... I really like the doodads and everything it got.... and its kind a new

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
Ashenvale, when done well it is beautiful, and Sunken Ruins is way overused

personally though my favourite is Felwood, I love the creepy atmosphere it brings

bananaHUNT

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
Ashenvale, because it can be very nice if you use it well. And i see alot of Sunken Ruins maps lately. Felwood is my fav tileset as well, together with Dungeon maybe :D

131ackout

Sunken Ruins, because it's really more entertained tileset, and it comes with really cool ruined stuff, such as "outside stairs" and more.

Ashenvale is just a treeland that's really boring.. Millions of trees, so it might needed be coolified (if you know what I mean). :p

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
i must go with ashenvale. i just love it (currently making some ashenvale, damn its pretty) :thup:, even though it would be awesome with some Sunken Ruins stuff :p

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
I for one have not seen many melee maps with sunken ruins. But something that I miss with melee maps is good terrain, not something overdone like some "terrain-maps". But something good, for me atleast it does not matter if it does not count as melee to the editor as long as it is ONLY the terrain that is changed and doodads added to make it look good:thup:

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
well i like the "Sunken Ruins" tileset, but i dont like it anymore, i tried to make an ORPG with that tileset and it went out qiet wel, but in the end the tileset went up with alot of proplems, and then i started to create with Ashenwale and i simply love that forrest look:D qiety awesome, my vote goes for Ashenvale

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.