Arena Mini Element Arena

cr4xzZz

Also known as azwraith_ftL.
Reaction score
Found bugs.
- A Hero with Orb of Superiority turned on is healed when damaged by Earth Element by an amount equal to the damage dealt from it.
- There's also a bug with Blazing Mail and Mask of Death - when you attack and Immolation from Blazing Mail strikes before your missile has hit the enemy, it heals for the amount of the damage dealt by Blazing Mail, not by your attack. I don't remember if I already stated that somewhere in the previous pages.
- Plus, Black Arrow summons a skeleton when a unit has Mana Shield/Orb of Superiority activated and has less hp than the damage the arrow is going to deal. Oh, wait, I already said that. But I'm nagging until you make a new version and fix this :p ^^
- Meteorites collide with enemies' Resurrection Stones (in some cases this is REALLY annoying and f*cks you a lot).
- Sometimes when Blademaster turns Wind Walk and then attacks (when he's too slow), but instantly stops attack, he turns visible but doesn't deal damage. Then afterwards when he attacks then he deals the agility damage from Wind Walk.
- Channeling spells stop when you level up (due to Attribute System I guess).
- You still lose mana when you have Mana Shield and Orb Of Superiority turned on (yes, I know you will say "then turn off mana shield omg").
I can't remember any more bugs (or maybe there aren't more).

Are you sure this is the final version? :p
/say no pl0x ^^/

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
lol perhaps Final Version #2 is needed

emjlr3

Reaction score
updated most reported bugs that could be fixed, including all those that were really important to gameplay

enjoy!

cr4xzZz

Also known as azwraith_ftL.
Reaction score
> updated most reported bugs that could be fixed, including all those that were really important to gameplay
Woot, hurray, gj ^^

> Gaining a level no longer disrupts channeling, however, the attribute bonus no longer flashes after leveling either
Does this mean that you'll release a new version of Attribute System that doesn't stop channeling? (don't know if you already fixed it in v4, haven't used it yet).

emjlr3

Reaction score
the only thing would be a boolean whether to flash it or not, flashing it requires an order of replenishon, which stops your current order, setting this option to false would not do this

Frozenhelfir

set Gwypaas = Guhveepaws
Reaction score
Played a few times on Bnet today, seems that strength heroes have an upper hand. Their main attribute gives them damage, hp, and makes abilities more powerful. Doom also seems to be a little too strong. It lasts too long for this kind of map, and does too much damage. I would suggest halving the duration and upping the damage per second by 1/3. Although it'll deal less damage, it will do it faster and hopefully be more balanced.

emjlr3

Reaction score
guess you missed the part about no more updates ^^

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Yaaaay! finaly a short but fun game that can end within half an hour. My friends and I have been looking for a map like this for ages!!!!
Review:

Upsides: Very original, low loading time, no lag, mui, great SFX and terrain, balanced heroes, easy to learn and play, quick games

Downsides: Very few minor bugs which I'm not even sure count as bugs. So really, no downsides.

6/5

> is there an unprotected version of this available?
Yeah, somewhere. At least some of the old versions where unprotected. Would love to learn how to do Helix, Firelord's Meteor, Avalanch, pretty much everything :D

There should be a stratagies thread for this, as there are a lot of hidden ones that most people wouldn't notice (Like killing the little critter creeps to gain hp with the mask of death. Yes, you can do this)

emjlr3

Reaction score
:( dont have the map anymore

maybe someone has an unprotected copy lying around...?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.