[Model Edit Request] Warden Missile

Kenny

Back for now.
Reaction score
This is a pretty simple request I hope. All I need is a replica of the Warden, Maiev Missile, however what needs to be edited is the "trail" that it leaves behind.

If you move the model really fast, it leaves behind a light blue particle trail. It looks good and all, but when lots of these missile's are places one after another, the effect can be quite overwhelming.

So I was hoping that someone could do a quick edit of the model and reduce the size of the trail that is left behind. I don't want it to be completely gone, just shorted/reduced a fair bit.

The model's file in the object editor is: Abilities\Weapons\WardenMissile\WardenMissile.mdl

It can be Found under: Units - Missiles, Warden, Maiev

Thanks in advance for anyone's help. There will be rep involved for the person who helps me out.

NullCurrent

( ゚ε ゚)
Reaction score
Ok, I edited the ribbon (that was light blue; so I think it was a ribbon not a particle emitter [tell me if i got it wrong though])

I set the emission rate from 30 to 10; and I set the life-span from 0.5 to 0.2.
I hope these will lessen it for you. If it isnt enough, tell me its a really quick edit.

V Download V

Attachments

• WardenMissileNew.mdx
    3.6 KB · Views: 113

Kenny

Back for now.
Reaction score
That is perfect, thankyou. It is exactly what I was looking for. Just the right amount of reduction. Thanks for your time. +rep. :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.