multiboard time help

Frozen Solid

Reaction score
I'm creating a map that has a multiboard in it. it shows the players name and his gold and I'm wanting to know how to make a clock by the title of the multiboard.or option 2:I'm wanting to know how to create a leaderboard that's title is a clock?can you help me please.

Reaction score
This tutorial shows you how to use countdown timers, but it also shows you how you can put the game time in a multiboard. It's not simple because 1) timers can't count up and 2) timers can't operate in a multiboard. So you have to do it with three variables, for the hours, minutes and seconds. If you want to add the leading zeros (e.g. '02' instead of '2') you need another three string variables.

Frozen Solid

Reaction score
I download a tutorial map from hiveworkshop I think..and it showed me how to make minutes as wood and seconds as food it works perfectly .BUT the when my food goes up it starts to say high upkeep and after 60 seconds it goes to 1 food and there is a sound and writing on the top of the screen that says low upkeep do you perhaps know how to remove the low and high upkeep messages and sounds?

djb4cc1o94

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Then just change From gameplay Contants the Option : UpKeep - Food Levels to "0" or you can just remove all from it

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.