My Story/A Story/Being Sentimental

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
I think some feelings - like nostalgia - come with age and maturity. Not that I'm old and mature, or anything, but I cannot remember a single moment from my childhood when I would have felt nostalgia, for example. But now, I feel it all the time. Though, maybe I'm just a softy now and get too sentimental at times. Who knows.

And thanks for wishing me luck. Indeed, these six years are going to be fun yet difficult.

:p

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
I feel like a veteran, too, especially since I haven't touched the Editor in years. I seriously have never heard of a hashtable.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
I think some feelings - like nostalgia - come with age and maturity. Not that I'm old and mature, or anything, but I cannot remember a single moment from my childhood when I would have felt nostalgia, for example. But now, I feel it all the time. Though, maybe I'm just a softy now and get too sentimental at times. Who knows.

And thanks for wishing me luck. Indeed, these six years are going to be fun yet difficult.

:p

I feel nostalgia everytime I open a new Cornflakes box and find no suprise in it =/
Btw, good luck in university. You'll propably need it =P And maybe a little bit of Latin ;D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.