Name of an image/button (for importing)

ZakkWylde-

Reaction score
What is the name of the button image that is used when an inventory slot cannot be used? (There are default six, but if you can only use one, the other five will be "wooded" over--shown to be unusable). It looks like wood (possibly with some leafy touches)...
I hope it is somewhat clear what I'm referring to...

I believe it would be something like:
BTN******.blp

please ask me to clarify if unclear

Zakk

johnnymra

Reaction score
I am unsure but shouldn't that image be a part of the night elven interface image > it might be found in the tab: Advanced > Game Interface.

Still i don't know if that precise image can be found as one... i think it's a part of the entire interface.

inevit4ble

Reaction score
Isn't it the other way round?

There's a back ground image and as you gain slots the "slot image" is placed in the interface?

johnnymra

Reaction score
Even if it's the other way around... the basic idea remains the same, it think it's part of the interface image, not a single image.

But still, ZakkWylde, could you explain why do you need this image? There might be another way to get it... or a copy of it...

ZakkWylde-

Reaction score
Even if it's the other way around... the basic idea remains the same, it think it's part of the interface image, not a single image.

But still, ZakkWylde, could you explain why do you need this image? There might be another way to get it... or a copy of it...

Well, if I have the location of the image (which is in the war3x.mpq), then I can replace it for the RoC mazers, so they have something instead of the GLOWING GREEN BLOCK (which would annoy the junk out of me).
Also, it is nice to know where these things are in the event I want to replace them.

And luorax, thank you for pointing me to UI\Widgets\Console. +rep :D (it is the nightelf one that looks like wood + leaf, and the heroes i have are NE demonhunters)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.