Need 86 Hero ideas

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Hey mate, i just finished of the hero (say if you find any bugs). Tell me if you like him and stuff, i finished him pretty fast so i expect that there is something wrong ^^. but please +rep if you like :D :thup:

the map is down under

Attachments

• Stoneflyer.w3x
    26.2 KB · Views: 161
G

Gafandriel

Ok here are my two ideas for your heroes, I'll try to give more if I can!

Tauren Impaler
Ability 1: Earth Eruption
  • Description: Unleashes a dozen eruptions from the earth's core to wreak havoc upon the Impaler's enemies. Deals damage and stuns the enemies.
  • Based on: Impale (from Crypt Lord)
Ability 2: Wood Slam
  • Description: The Tauren slams his weapon to the ground, dealing damage to nearby enemies and slowing them.
  • Based on: Thunder Clap
Ability 3: Totem Strike
  • Description: Gives the Tauren a chance to deal 3x damage and stun the enemy.
  • Based on: Bash (remove the damage bonus thingy and add 3.00 to Damage Multiplier, making it a Critical Strike that stuns enemies!)
Ultimate: Rock Nova
  • Description: The Tauren tosses rocks to nearby enemies at an alarming rate.
  • Based on: Fan of Knives (just change the models!)

Terran Marine
Ability 1: Gauss Rifle
  • Description: An autocast ability that adds damage to the Marine's attacks.
  • Based on: Searing Arrows
Ability 2: Stimpacks
  • Description: The Marine has a faster attack speed, but he takes more damage when attacked by enemies.
  • Based on: Berserk
Ability 3: Place C4 Explosives
  • Description: The Marine places a C4 at a target location. The C4 explodes when enemies get close and enemies take damage.
  • Based on: Goblin Land Mine
Ultimate: Rocket Launcher
  • Description: The Marine launches rockets at a target point and deals damage and stuns enemies.
  • Based on: Cluster Rockets

You said you'll need 86 hero ideas (wow that's alot for a single map), I'll give more hero ideas soon.
Don't want credits anyways just +rep is what I need.

might want to rename that badboy, hahaha.

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Code:
50 cent
Ability 1: West(Passive) Description: Since 50 has been shoot 9 times he dicieds to pick up hes west Based on:Devolition Aura
Ability 2: Diss Description: 50 cent Disses hes enemys makes there armor go down.. Based on:Fearie Fire
Ability 3: Highstage Description: 50 disceids to take it on the stage so he summons hes old friend The Game and starts to kill people Based on:Infernal or any summon thing
Ultimate: Sing Description: 50 starts to sing he sings so good hes friendly units gets healed Based on:Tranquallity

LOL DUDE!!! YOU ROCK XD :thup: (diss, rofl :p)

jnZ

I
Reaction score
Shariv, the Shadow Assasin

Ability 1: Smoke Bomb [Active] - Shariv hides herself in a Smoke Bomb to avoid damage. (Based on Phase Shift)

Ability 2: Crippling Poison [Passive] - Shariv's attacks poison the target; decreases its movementspeed by %. (Based on the Wyvern Rider Poison)

Ability 3: Deadly Poison [Passive] - Shariv's attacks poison the target; deals X damage over time. (Based on the Wyvern Rider Poison)

Ultimate: Poisoned Dagger [Active] - Shariv throws a dagger at her target; slows and damages the target over time (Based on Shadow Strike)

NOTE: I dont know if 2 Wyvern Posions stack, maybe you'll have to make a short trigger (I could help you with that)

You could make the Poisoned Dagger slow and damage based on the Ability 2 and 3 levels but that would need much triggering or much abilitys :D

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
My Warcraft Username is: Frozen_Shadow

Shooting Star
Model: Wisp

Incredible Heat
The Shooting Star emits heat which deal damage to nearby opponents.
Based On: Permanent Immolation

Heat Waves
The Shooting star emits heat waves which disrupt the time, slowing enemy opponents.
Based On: Negative Endurance Aura, Just Shift + Click, then put a Negative Value.

Shoot Around
The Shooting Star travels to the target point at an incredible speed.
Based On: Blink

Super Nova
The Shooting Star Explodes dealing massive damage in a huge AoE.
Based On: Suicide

My Wc3 Username is Frozen_Shadow if you wanted to know

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
:pCoughs and drinks coke light...

Gafandriel, alright, but that's the preffered name, since his weapon is made mostly out of tough wood which allows his energy to be passed to his weapon and to the ground, in other words it conducts a large amount of energy w/out breaking. If you want something proper, how about Totem Slam or Tauren Fury.

Mind if I give out a pokemon hero as well?

Wurmple
Ability 1: String Shot
  • Description: Wurmple shoots out a string to a target enemy unit and rendering that unit unable to move, that unit will also take minor damage over time.
  • Based on: Aerial Shackles
Ability 2: Silcoon
  • Description: Wurmple evolves into Silcoon. Silcoon has tougher armor and a melee attack which is more powerful than Wurmple's ranged attack. Also has a fast attack speed but movement speed is slower. These stuff gradually increase per level. (find an 'cocoon-like' or egg model in the web for Silcoon)
  • Based on: Chemical Rage
Ability 3: Sticky Attack
  • Description: Gives Wurmple a chance to deal extra damage and to entangle the enemy w/ sticky webs, rendering that unit unable to move.
  • Based on: Bash
Ultimate: Worm Trail
  • Description: When activated, Wurmple leaves behind a trail of sticky substances in which it slows the enemies down and damages them when they get stuck in it.

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score

The Living Demon
Model: Kil'jaeden

Demonic Powers
The Living Demon's incredible power allows him to deal incredible damage at one target.
Based On: Frost Nova

Hyper Beam
The Living Demon launches a powerful beam in a line.
Based On: Shockwave

Boom Yer Dead!
The Living Demon's attacks make the opponents go Boom when they die.
Based On: Incinerate

Bam Bam Sister Nancy
The Living Demon calls upon the music of Sister Nancy, creating a stampede of songs.
Based On: Stampede

The Living Hammer
Model: Stone Giant

Incredible Strength
The Living Hammer's incredible strength grants him incredible damage.
Based On: Command Aura

Incredible Agility
The Living Hammer's incredible agility grants him incredible reflexes.
Based On: Endurance Aura

Incredible Intelligence
The Living Hammer's incredible mind grants him incredible intellect.
Based On: Brilliance Aura

Heavy Slam
The Living Hammer smashes the Living Hell out of his opponent, dealing extra 40/80/120 damage.
Based On: Searing Arrows

My Wc3 Name is Frozen_Shadow if you wanted to Know.

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
This one rocks i think!

John Petrucci, the Rockin' Guitarist
Ability 1: Evil Guitar Solo
  • Description: A channeling ability, Petrucci does a guitar solo from his solo album Suspended Animation, nearby enemies take damage and slowed down. When an enemy dies while hearing the guitar solo(or if they have the buff), they explode, damaging nearby enemies.
Ability 2: Bass
  • Description: John Petrucci changes his instrument into a Bass guitar and becomes a bassist. He has an AoE artillery attack (like Catapult's attack) and more damage but slower attack speed and more armor. The pitch is so low that the area where Petrucci attacks will be dangerous to enemies as they take damage over time.
  • Based on: Chemical Rage/Metamorphosis and Burning Oil
Ability 3: Chords of Destruction
  • Description: A powerful and destructive tune comes out in a straight line, dealing damage to enemies in that line.
  • Based on: Shockwave
Ultimate: G3
  • Description: John Petrucci splits into a lesser Petrucci, Joe Satriani (satch, my fav guitarist) and Steve Vai to make three guitarists come together. Petrucci, Satch and Vai have Evil Guitar Solo, Bass and Chords of Destruction abilities, and another powerful passive named Deafening which gives them a chance to stun enemies and deal 3x more damage (based on Bash).

Attributes: Satriani has more attack damage but slower. Petrucci has balanced damage and movement speed, Steve has faster attack speed but low damage.
  • Based On: Storm, Earth and Fire

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
Oh, sorry didn't think through what my abilities are based on, screw it, make new ones, It's a Panda come up with something lol!

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score

The Net Pro
Model: Shadow Hunter

Entrapping Net
The Net Pro traps the target enemy in a net.
Based On: Ensnare

Net-Da-Whoop
The Net Pro links his allies and him together, making all damage go to the Net Pro.
Based On: Spirit Link

1337 Net
The Net Pro's attack have a chance to net his opponent.
Based On: Bash (Change the Buff, and the Special Effect, and make the attachment point Origin)

When Nets go Wild
The Net Pro calls down the Net Gods, dealing 400 damage in their wake, lasts for a long time, summons a lot of Net Gods.
Based On: Rain of Chaos

Willie
Model: Villager

Microphone Scream
The Game Host Screams into the Microphone sending a shockwave of sound in a line.

Roll the Ball!
The Game Host has a 5% chance to deal 300 Extra damage, stunning the enemy for 4 seconds.

Spin the Wheel!
The Game Host has a 5% chance to deal 10x normal damage.
Based On: Critical

Boom Tarat Tarat!
The Game Host sings their theme song, dealing damage to nearby opponents.
Based On: Immolation

My Wc3 Name is Frozen_Shadow

ShinyStar47

Reaction score
Hey mate, i just finished of the hero (say if you find any bugs). Tell me if you like him and stuff, i finished him pretty fast so i expect that there is something wrong ^^. but please +rep if you like :D :thup:

the map is down under

I love him (the hero and his abilitys) only at Double Edged,the Stone Rider stays in the air with his morph into stoneform i don't know that has too, and the ability rock body only makes the Stone riders hp higher on it's first level(I can't make this hero to hard),but anyways i love him, Thank you.

Thanks for the ideas, everyone

i add them into the list.

EDIT: jnZ, there are more poison attacks, like the one from the dryad and the envenomed weapons from neutral hostile (all 3 are exactly the same)

jnZ

I
Reaction score
EDIT: jnZ, there are more poison attacks, like the one from the dryad and the envenomed weapons from neutral hostile (all 3 are exactly the same)
I know but i dont know if 2 of the same stack if only 1 slows and only 1 damages...

ShinyStar47

Reaction score
because im going 3 days to a school excursion i can't post anything

so post you'r hero ideas Please

bye

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I love him (the hero and his abilitys) only at Double Edged,the Stone Rider stays in the air with his morph into stoneform i don't know that has too, and the ability rock body only makes the Stone riders hp higher on it's first level(I can't make this hero to hard),but anyways i love him, Thank you.
aah great and sorry bout the HP bonus. i thought it would work ._. but good luck with the map :thup:

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score

AceHart and TheHelper
Model: Dwarven Mortar Team

Free Spam
AceHart sends a wave of spam to the nearby opponent, dealing damage over time.
Based On: Shadow Strike
[Note: Set the Interval to 0.01 and the intial damage to 0, make the damage per second 1, and make it last 2 seconds, it would spam, dealing instant 200 damage in 2 seconds, I haven't tried it though]

Ban Mortar
TheHelper bans the target opponent, stunning it for a few seconds.
Based On: Storm Bolt

Mighty Admin Control Panel
Both of them enters their control panel once every 0.01 seconds, dealing 1 damage per second, drains 100 mana per second.
Based On: Immolation, set the interval to 0.01, and the damage to 1, and make it drain 100 mana per second.

Offline Forum
They make www.TheHelper.net go offline, dealing massive damage, and stunning those nearby.
Based On: War Stomp

^ Thats Ownage.

My Wc3 Name is Frozen_Shadow

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
OFFTOPIC: As of this date, it's the first day in 2nd year high school for me! Still familiar faces and more fun:thup:

Here's another one.. this time to my idol drummer, Mike Portnoy. Though I play the drums alot, he's alot better.

Mike Portnoy - Drummer
Suggested Model: Orc Kodo Beast w/ skin recolor of the orc to make it look human. Once, he's the drummer of famous bands such as Dream Theater, now he's riding to glory w/ his new kodo:thup:

Ability 1: Bass Drum Soundwave Strike
  • Description: Mike Portnoy lifts his heels and steps on the bass pedal (under his drums or at the kodo) w/ incredible strength that nearby enemies get slowed down and didn't know that it was actually a powerful bass drum sound. Slows down and damages enemies.
  • Based on: Thunder Clap
Ability 2: Drumstick Attack
  • Description: Mike throws out drumsticks instead of metal balls, thus dealing more damage but costs some mana.
  • Based on: Searing Arrows
Ability 3: Tranquil Tablature
  • Description: While on battle or idle, mike plays out a drum tab repeatedly to damage nearby enemies and slow them down.
  • Based on: Negative Unholy Aura
Ultimate: Crash, Splash and Ride!
  • Description: Mike strikes the Crash and Splash cymbals so strongly that the resonating sound deafens enemies and slows them down (enemies around the caster get affected, and 2x more damage and effect because crash and splash cymbals are two drumset instruments), after that, a ride to victory when mike's kodo charges forward (to the target point) and knocks back nearby enemies and damages them as well!

My Wc3 username is jonadrian619..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.