Need 86 Hero ideas

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
Rapist
1) Stalk. The Rapist likes to stalk its prey before going in. While stalking speed is reduced by 20% but the next hit gives bonus damage (like wind walk)

2) Bind. The Rapist ties up its victim so that it cannot lash out. Like sleep.

3) Scare. The victim gets extremely scared by the rapist and cannot attack. A messed up version of polyform

Ultimate) Rape. The Rapist rapes his victim, causing massive damage. (Like the spell, I can't remember the name of, but I can remember the tooltip saying something like 'Turns the unit inside out, destroying it entirely'.)

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
Rapist
1) Stalk. The Rapist likes to stalk its prey before going in. While stalking speed is reduced by 20% but the next hit gives bonus damage (like wind walk)

2) Bind. The Rapist ties up its victim so that it cannot lash out. Like sleep.

3) Scare. The victim gets extremely scared by the rapist and cannot attack. A messed up version of polyform

Ultimate) Rape. The Rapist rapes his victim, causing massive damage. (Like the spell, I can't remember the name of, but I can remember the tooltip saying something like 'Turns the unit inside out, destroying it entirely'.)

lol, messed up.

Anyway: comboist:

Unusual hero, made to use all his spells at once.

combo 1: attacks an enemy 2/2/2/2/2/3/3/3/3/3/4/4/4/4/4/5/5/5/5/5/6/8 times, dealing 2x strength per attack
combo 2: improves number of attacks, causing it to deal 1/1/1/1/1/1/2/2/2/2/2/3/3/3/3/3/4/4/4/4/4/5/6 additional attacks
combo 3:
combo3: increases damage based of strength to X3/3/3/3/3/4/4/4/4/4/5/5/5/5/5/6/6/6/6/6/7/8
combo4: refreshes cooldown for combo 1 (sounds kinda useless, but this hero is based off his level 1 attack)

Atreyu

One Last Breath.
Reaction score
Name: Traven, Avenger
Ability 1: Illuminate
------
Illuminates an area dealing 250 damage to undead units and 125 to living units and heals half the damage of the undead units to allied units.
Level 1 = 250 undead damage 125 living units.
Level 2 = 325 undead damage 175 living units.
Level 3 = 500 undead damage 250 living units.

Ability 2: Summon Storm Atronach
------
Summons a Storm Atronach that follows the caster's will.
Level 1 = Ability of storm strike
Level 2 = Ability of Disintegration
Level 3 = Critical Strike

Ability 3: Quartz Aura (Passive)
------
Reflects damage from enemy attacks.
Level 1 = Reflects 10% of damage.
Level 2 = Reflects 15% of damage.
Level 3 = Reflects 20% of damage.

Ultimate: Vengeance
------
Creates a ball of fire that lessens the enemy's defense and dealing Damage per second. After the ball perish it explodes dealing tremendous damage to all enemy units.

averes

Reaction score
They can't be triggered? Or just not triggered like omnislash? If they CAN be triggered....

Bone Necromancer (Ripped straight outta d2 XD)

1. Teeth : Shoots X amount of projectiles spreading out in a cone in front of the caster, where X is the level of the ability. I'd base the main ability on channel, and create dummy casters that shoot off the actual teeth, which could be based on carrion swarm, or triggered.

2. Bone armor : Creates multiple spirits that spin around the caster protecting against X*level of skill damage. I'd base this off Lightning Shield or channel, and trigger it in the following way: If the unit has the shield and is dealt damage less than or equal to the amount the shield protects, heal the unit and subtract the damage dealt from some variable. This means you could be 1 shot, but its the simpliest way to make it work :p.

3. Bone Spear : Shoots a spear of bone forward from the caster. Base it off carrion swarm. No triggers needed, hoorah!

Ultimate: Bone spirit : Shoots a spirit of bone forth from the caster. The spirit 'hones' in on the target slowly dealing X*level amount of damage. If the spirit moves X*level distance between hitting a target, it will dissapear. Based on stormbolt. This is a very easy one to make that requires no triggers if you decide to ignore the second part. If you don't decide to ignore it however, you'll need to base it off channel, creating a dummy unit with locust and the 'spirit' model that moves toward the hero. If it moves to far, destroy it, if it comes within, say, 50 range of the target, create a dummy unit and cast a dummy spell, based on stormbolt, dealing X*level damage.

Alot of these abilities could be done without triggers if you ignore some of the details that make them more d2ish. Bone armor could be mana shield. I dont think you can get around needing triggers for teeth, but bone spear requires nothing, and bonespirit could be done with a slow-projectile storm bolt if you don't care about the distance thing.

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
I've found some great ideas these days, here they are:thup:

Cat Rider (Huntress Hero)
Ability 1: Night Glaives
  • Description: When activated, it shoots out sharp glaives that add extra damage to the Cat Rider's attack.
  • Based on: Searing Arrows.
Ability 2: Teleport
  • Description: The Cat Rider teleports to a target area.
  • Based on: Blink.
Ability 3: Summon Owl Eagle
  • Description: Summons an Owl Eagle which can detect invisible units (can be used for scouting) and can attack enemy units.
  • Based on: Summon Owl
Ultimate: Rain of the Stars
  • Description: Calls upon the wrath of the heavens. Stars rain down in a target area, dealing damage to enemies and taking minor damage over time.
  • Based on: Rain of Fire (changed Buff effects to Starfall sfx)

Sea Monster (model used: Sea Giant creep)
Ability 1: Tidal Wave
  • Description: Unleashes a tidal wave in a line, damaging enemies.
  • Based on: Shockwave
Ability 2: Summon Reef Elemental
  • Description: Summons a Wave Elemental/Reef Elemental/Sea Elemental for the Sea Monster.
  • Based on: Summon Water Elemental.
Ability 3: Seastrike
  • Description: Gives a chance to deal 2x more damage and stun enemy for a short period of time.
  • Based on: Bash
Ultimate: Ocean's Wrath
  • Description: Water violently erupts all around the Sea Monster, dealing damage to affected enemies and stunning them for a while.
  • Based on: Rain of Chaos (archimonde's ability)

My Wc3 username is the same as my th.net username, jonadrian619.

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
one little idea

Tauren Runemaster

Model: Spirit Walker

Abilities

Ability 1 - Runical Aura
an aura that allows affected units to restore life and mana upon attack.

• Level 1 - restore 5 hp and 1 mana
  • Level 2 - restore 7 hp and 1 mana
  • Level 3 - restore 9 hp and 1 mana
  • Level 4 - restore 11 hp and 2 mana
Based on: an custom aura then create some triggers...
Ability 2 - Runical Stomp
The Runemaster Stomp With All Hes Power And Couses hundreds Of Stones To Fly And Damage And Stun Enemy Land Units

• Level 1 - Dealing 40 damage and stun for 0.20 sec.
  • Level 2 - Dealing 60 damage and stun for 0.20 sec.
  • Level 3 - Dealing 80 damage and stun for 0.30 sec.
  • Level 4 - Dealing 100 damage and stun for 0.30 sec.
Based on: cluster rockets
Ability 3 - Berserker Strength
The Tauren drink an mystical potion w/ will make him run and attack faster.

• Level 1 - Attack and run 10% faster.
  • Level 2 - Attack and run 15% faster.
  • Level 3 - Attack and run 20% faster.
  • Level 4 - Attack and run 25% faster.
Based on: Berserk
Code:
[B]Ultimate[/B] - Rune Power
Heal the Tauren Runemaster, and all other allies unit in a range of 1000 hp and mana.

[LIST]
[*]Level 1 - Heals Hp for 75, and mana for 30.

[*]Level 2 - Heals Hp for 120, and mana for 40.

[*]Level 3 - Heals Hp for 150, and mana for 50.

[*]Level 4 - Heals Hp for 190, and mana for 60.
[/LIST]
Based on: an item area healing scrool ability

My wc3 name is:
X-maul_Midt(DK)

ShinyStar47

Reaction score
They can't be triggered? Or just not triggered like omnislash? If they CAN be triggered....
I want rather no abilities with triggers

Added all of them. now i have already 40 hero ideas. :D and im creating the Flame Maiden (number.14)

Thanks everyone

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Aw... ya didn't need my hero?

I'll make another one instead...

=/

Name: Storm and Rage (Ogre Magi)

Ability 1: Magic Barrage Description: The Ogre Magi sends a flurry of runical magic towards the point. Based on: Cluster Rockets

Ability 2: Runical Silence Description: The Ogre Magi puts a rune on the target enemy, silencing it, dealing damage over time. Based on: Soul Burn

Ability 3: Bloodlust Description: The Ogre Magi increases the target unit's attackspeed and movespeed. Based on: Bloodlust

Ultimate: Mystic Runes Description: The Ogre Magi enchants his staff with mystic runes, increasing the power of his abilities. Based on: Engineering Upgrade

This was my other one

Tidal - Wave Walker​
The Model Is - Reef Elemental, Ranged - 425

Ability 1
Wave Rush
Description: The Wave Walker sends a strike towards the target opponnent, dealing X damage and slowing the target for X seconds.
Based On: Shadow Strike

Ability 2
Evaporate
Description: The Wave Walker relocates to the target point.
Based On: Blink, Change the Animation to (Naga Death)

Ability 3
Adaptivity
Description: The Wave Walker adapts to his surroundings with ease, increasing his damage by X, and his movespeed by X.
Based On: Engineering Upgrade (I am not sure if it was Damage or Attackspeed)

Ultimate
Overflow
The Wave Walker's intense source of water overflows, dealing X damage each X second. (You can make it deal 2 damage each 0.01, to be imba, lol)
Based On: Permanent Immolation

My Lordaeron Username is Frozen_Shadow

hasslarn

Reaction score
Sorry for asking but what means ''Revrant''

Neutral Hostlie units

My Foult it was spelled

Revenant ^^

Just came up with a new one

-----------------------------

Chicken'

Model Used: Chicken
Code:
*Egg Aura(Passive)
The chicken uses hes eggs to get more mana over time! [Based on: That Archmage aura spell]

*Rutten Eggs!
The Chicken throws hes rutten eggs on the enemy decresing there armor and takes damage over time
Based on: Acid Bomb

*Spawn Hut
The chicken spawns a hut where more chickens are provided and the chickens will attack nearby enemys
Based on:Pocket Factory

*Mad Chicken (Ultimate)
The chicken notice  that hes enemys are killing hes babys so he goes into a rage for 10 sec and gets boosted damage and speed
Based on:Berserk

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Stoneflyer
name: Eazy Rider (yeah jimi hendrix!)
Model used: Gargoyle
Main attribute: Strength
What kind of hero: Tanker hero

Spells

Double Edged
The Gargoyle drops down from the sky to scatter the earth, dealing damage to nearby units and himself, while stunning enemies.
Based on a warstomp, when just triggering some of the animation (try and play alittle with gargoyle animations. damn they're sweet, you can get super nice spells from it.)
Rockin' Body Passive
Living as a rock the most of his life, the Stoneflyer has invoked his body with massive rocks to secure him. Increases HP, HP regen and gives a chance to drop a rock on an enemy if he is attacked.
Boulder Toss
Flies up and down, shaking boulders from the ground, the Gargoyle summons fierce rocks to damage his enemies.
based on Healing Spray with -damage(for example "-40") and that ancient protector missile as model.
Mean Look Ultimate
Stops all enemies unit in an AoE, pausing them (setting animation speed to zero and making them slighty grey) and damaging each second for an average damage.

EDIT: oh snap didnt see that non-trigger thing. sorry mate.. anyways crap :p now i have just been so creative!

Man-o-Bomb

Reaction score
Flying Sheep

Flying Sheep

Call of the Sheep
Starfall, just with the sheep-from-the-sky projectile

Sheep Bomb
Based on ''Unstable Concoction''. Maybe some revive if it kills the target or something...

Sheep Master
Passiv Ability
Once every x second, the sheep will spawn a minor flying sheep to attack.

''A Spirit from the Sheeps''
Passiv Ultimate
Gives the sheep bonus attack, movespeed, attackspeed and hp.

hasslarn

Reaction score
Sence i was just looking in ur postes i got an idea agian :p

Pikashu

Model used: Rat or find one at hive

Code:
Thunderbolt
Pikashu throws a thunderbolt at hes enemys dealing (X) damage Based on:i dont know mayby moonsoon?

Code:
Healing Thunder
Pikashu throws a thunder bolt at hes enemys dealing (X) damage it can alwso heal friendly unit. Based on:Death king spell idk the name

Code:
Lightning power(Passive)
Pikashu takes the power from the sky healing all nearby units
Based on:heal or healing regenation or what the name is

Code:
Raichu
Pikashu Evloves to Raichu for some sec dealing more damage and stronger than normal form
Based on:Bear Form or Metamophies or what illidans spells called

ShinyStar47

Reaction score
Stoneflyer
name: Eazy Rider (yeah jimi hendrix!)
Model used: Gargoyle
Main attribute: Strength
What kind of hero: Tanker hero

Spells

Double Edged
The Gargoyle drops down from the sky to scatter the earth, dealing damage to nearby units and himself, while stunning enemies.
Based on a warstomp, when just triggering some of the animation (try and play alittle with gargoyle animations. damn they're sweet, you can get super nice spells from it.)
Rockin' Body Passive
Living as a rock the most of his life, the Stoneflyer has invoked his body with massive rocks to secure him. Increases HP, HP regen and gives a chance to drop a rock on an enemy if he is attacked.
Boulder Toss
Flies up and down, shaking boulders from the ground, the Gargoyle summons fierce rocks to damage his enemies.
based on Healing Spray with -damage(for example "-40") and that ancient protector missile as model.
Mean Look Ultimate
Stops all enemies unit in an AoE, pausing them (setting animation speed to zero and making them slighty grey) and damaging each second for an average damage.

EDIT: oh snap didnt see that non-trigger thing. sorry mate.. anyways crap :p now i have just been so creative!

I will try to make it.

I will add the pikachu, Flying Sheep and the Stone gargoyle after i did my homework (or something like that)

If you have more ideas post it here.

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I will try to make it.

I will add the pikachu, Flying Sheep and the Stone gargoyle after i did my homework (or something like that)

If you have more ideas post it here.

if you are having a hard time/lack of time making him i could do it for you mate :thup: (got vacation).

ShinyStar47

Reaction score
you may do it if you want.

im going tomorrow on a school excursion for 3 days so i can't post anything.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.