Need blademaster spell ideas.

mapguy

Reaction score
My idea with this thread is too collect LOTS of ideas for one single hero...he is supposed to have 5 skills, but whatever.
Post as many cool spells descriptions as possible for the hero below:

Name: Kenshi no shijin*
Class: Blademaster
*means Swordsman poet, this is just sarcasm.

when a spell is really cool Ill update the hero box above.
When the hero becomes awesome, I'll close this thread.
(This will be an unique thread, I'll not repeat it)

The hero should at least have one spell with SPIN and one with JUMP.

note: Don't matter how complicate the spells is, just say, if this is cool enoght, I'll do.

Current hero:
Spell.1
Desolation fall: target area.
The blade master jumps and then falls in the center of targeted area dealing 175 damage to enemies in 150AOE. Nearby enemies within 450AOE of the crash point but outside the 150AOE are knocked away and stunned during 1 second, allowing the blademaster to fight alone the target for a brief period.
Spell.2
Spell.3
L.Ultimate
Dance of blades: active with no target.
The blademaster spins very fast during 2 seconds locking all enemies into a ciclone of pain incapaciting of moving, attacking an casting spell, in the end, enemies inside the ciclone are tossed away in the direction blademaster is looking (captures up to 4 enemies). The dance deals 60 damage per second and dismembers enemies below 20% health, causing instant death. The blade master can only move during this time.
G.Ultimate
Shredder: Active with no target.
The blademaster focus his strength to open deep wounds on the enemies. Every time the blademaster deals 50 points of damage to an enemy it bleeds during 3 seconds dealing 4 damage per second and slowing movement speed by 3%. Shredder lasts until all enemies stops bleeding (Stacks indefinitely)

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
most people use bladestorm for blademaster. it just works well with him.

um a crit maybe?

spawns lots and lots of blades around him and they have a pause then shoot at the targeted enemy,possibly?

maybe a passive like the more kills he gets the more something goes up... cos he'z a blade'master and all, you should do something with that kindof style.

just putn ideas owt there.

Aedes

Reaction score
Counter-Attack: counters every attack made by an enemy unit. (the effect is like omnislash, but few slashes only)

Blink Strike: jumps at a targeted enemy unit and deal damage. (the effect, of course, slam -- jump on cast, hit on fall or when it reaches the unit. get it?)

Dash: moves forward (with a good posing for effect of course)

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
here's one "jumping" spell I've made long time ago

it jumps to a target point dealing damage and taunting enemy units

When the hero becomes awesome, I'll close this thread.
good luck on that...

EDIT: shit wrong link ^^

Hot

Reaction score
Code:
[B]BladeFurry[/B]: The Blademaster spins with is 
sword in a circle and knockback every unit that are in range and damage them

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
how about:

Active no target
The blademaster starts spinning dealing X damage each second to enemys within Y range. the spinning lasts for Z seconds within which the blademaster can only move with very little movement speed.
however whenever the blademaster is attacked by an ally he will be pushed forward into that direction and deal extra damage to enemys he hits.

just imagine the blademaster being kicked like a soccer by his allies crushing his enemys in a line.

As for jump.

Active no target
The blademaster jumps really high into the sky, the jump takes 1 or 2 seconds in which the blademaster cannot be given any orders. the blademaster will stay in the air (i would make him completely invisible, outside the sight range of the player cameras) for up to 15 seconds (while in the air the blademaster is obviously not able to be hit by anything) or until he is ordered to move or to attack something. thence the blademaster will fall back to the ground at the targeted destination dealing X AoE damage over Y range to all enemys.

might be nice to escape a battle or fatal damage as well as to attack an enemy over range. of course you should add some limitation like the targeted point got to be within Z range or within the sight range of the hero or whatever you like.

tmow

Reaction score
Idk a name for the spell...but lol here goes...

Hero slices through anything in his path to get to his single target with his rage causing a crit aoe strike to his final victim. (alot of special effects can be added to that)

Shadows of the past, creates 7 other images includeding yourself and put you in a circle from that you may make each one bladestorm, or wuteva...

Mind Of their own-- the shadows become so powerful they themselfs have a chance to cast a mirror image with weaker images...

ults

Sherikun practice- due to his mastery in karate the blademaster can foccuss himself to throw hundreds of blades in a single attack.

Oil coated blade- the oil from the blade has a chance to fly off and ignite the targets on fire dealing damage...

If u need any more i have np with it

FannyShaver

Reaction score
1. Wind Walk
2. Mirror Image
3. Thunder Bolt
4. Bladestorm
5. Omgladerstomg

What to create a hero as a must? Get ideas first, then make a hero, not other way.

mapguy

Reaction score
Currently these are some of the good ideas that I made mixing your ideas with mine:

Shredder: Active with no target.
The blademaster focus his strength to open deep wounds on the enemies. Every time the blademaster deals 50 points of damage to an enemy it bleeds during 3 seconds dealing 4 damage per second and slowing movement speed by 3%. Shredder lasts until all enemies stops bleeding (Stacks indefinitely)

Desolation fall: target area.
The blade master jumps and then falls in the center of targeted area dealing 175 damage to enemies in 150AOE. Nearby enemies within 450AOE of the crash point but outside the 150AOE are knocked away and stunned during 1 second, allowing the blademaster to fight alone the target for a brief period.

Dance of blades: active with no target.
The blademaster spins very fast during 2 seconds locking all enemies into a ciclone of pain incapaciting of moving, attacking an casting spell, in the end, enemies inside the ciclone are tossed away in the direction blademaster is looking (captures up to 4 enemies). The dance deals 60 damage per second and dismembers enemies below 20% health, causing instant death. The blade master can only move during this time.

Tom_Kazansky

--- wraith it ! ---
Reaction score
@mapguy, how about this:
Flurry: active self buff
The blademaster gains X% attack speed for Y seconds. Also whenever he scores a critical hit, he will strike Z more time(s).
Z is usually 1 or 2 times.
requires critical strike detection, your map's system is capable of doing that, right?

how about...

Healing Ward
Blade Fury
Blade Dance
Omnislash

:thup:
what does make these good?

mapguy

Reaction score
how about...

Healing Ward
Blade Fury
Blade Dance
Omnislash

:thup:
I'm going to find where you live and kick you in the butt...

@mapguy, how about this:

Z is usually 1 or 2 times.
requires critical strike detection, your map's system is capable of doing that, right?
I can detect critical because my critical is triggered...
But I'm not using any spells that count with luck.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.