Need Great Terraining Job Done!

T

Tumble

I need a great terraining job done for my new map - a new tower defense.

I need a sunken temple, tropical style nicely done terraining job, for a new solo tower defense I'm making.

Specifics:
Tropical style.
Symmetrically done, 4 ways.
Good layout.
Creeps come from each side, and go to middle, needs to have lanes to support this.

Thanks.

The game will consist of 5 races, defending against creeps coming from each side and go to middle, will be promoting this to get it big and putting a lot of time and effort into.

The Arcot

Reaction score
You might get more takers if you explained a bit more about your map.

What size is it?
What sort of tileset should be used? (forest, mountain, glacial, dungeon)
Any specifics?

And other general information about the game-play itself. If people like the idea and think it 'will be big', they will want to be part of it.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
You know, people won't know what to do unless you show us a layout of what you want.

NotTheHelper

Yeah, its under your bed.
Reaction score
I'll make a layout of a map like that tomorrow for you...today im busy but tomorrow ill make a prelimenary draft on we and send it to you in a pm.

Nightshadow

Reaction score
What Size must it be, thats a big question to everyone... to reply to a previous post in this thread, he Did say Sunken Temple by the way.

Im very sorry but I cant help atm, Im very busy but mail me in a few weeks if you havent been helped and ill see what I can do :) IF I can do anything :eek:

Goodluck man.

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
I'd be glad to help!

I love terraining, and I've figured out how to do make symmetrical terrain. I'd love a quick challenge! What dimensions must it be? (e.g. 96x96 etc) Do you want the towers to be raised above the ground? Or on the ground?

E.g: _/\_ Or: __/\___a___
|
|__a_

( /\ = tower, a = creeps )

I can have it ready tomorrow, if you really like. There's a storm coming past where I live, so I have to shut down till it's over... could be in about 1/2 hour.

Then, what sort of sunken ruins? In a city, or out in the wilderness? All of this is important, you know. :D

T

Tumble

Out on the wilderness, tropically done style :D

I just want it done simply, but with a nice effect to it.

I would want it quite simple, make it like you goes like to checkpoints, so people can maze around them. (unbuildable on each check point)

maybe even as simple as Ryoko TD, as they just come out of a place like that, go to a checkpoint thing, then go to the middle part, then go up to the middle of map.

Maybe the middle of the map could be nicely terrained, maybe a lake or something nice, use imagination. :)

that would be cool.

Size would obviously be quite small, just as you need.. :)

Thanks, hope you can do this.

da1nOnlyEd & NotTheHelper that would be great! send me a PM!!

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
Hah! Dunnit! :D

I hope you like it, I spent a full 1-and-a-half hours on it

It may be too small or not exactly to specs, but it is highly detailed and quite attractive.

NOTE: Anybody wishing to use/view this terrain must first ask my permission via private message, and give me credit in the map if you use it.

EDIT: Dammit! Sorry I went ahead and did it without reading the other post! I'll fix it now...

EDIT II: You could still do it like that... I've left plenty of buildable space :D

EDIT III: :mad: I thought I could trust you guys. The map has NOW been encrypted, there have been 5 views, only 1 was allowed. If you want to use it, now you can private message me for P-E-R-M-I-S-S-I-O-N!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.