Need Hero ideas

NBalfa

Reaction score
I am making a map like dota (not exactly but such style) and I need more heroes so can anyone give me some good Ideas?

read also this :
the heroes have 26 lvls and 5 abillities, the fifth is atribute bonus which can reach untill lvl 10... the first three can reach lvl 4 and about the 4rth (ultimate abillity) has four levels and on some heroes the fourth time the reasearch (learn) this abillity this abillity doesn't become more powerfull but instead this hero gains an other ability (super ultimate ability).

good Ideas will gain +rep
(also if you dont mind write a story about your hero idea, it's not essential)
read this thread again an other day in case I have downloaded a skin for this hero^^!

plz reply realy I need more than one good idea!
thanks for reading :shades:

Happysmiley

Reaction score
icons_7354_btn.jpg

Apocalypta - Succubus

Born from hatred, Apocalypta is a being of immense evil. As she wreaks havoc upon her enemies, the dark magic flowing through her body intensifies. This allows her to channel her magic even stronger - causing massive destruction.

icons_5788_btn.jpg

Lash of Pain

A magical lash that whips the very soul of the targeted opponent, causing severe pain and leaving the enemy weakened for several seconds.

Level 1 - Deals 80 damage and decreases the targets' magical resistance by 5% for 6 seconds. Builds one Shadow Energy.

Level 2 - Deals 130 damage and decreases the targets' magical resistance by 10% for 6 seconds. Builds one Shadow Energy.

Level 3 - Deals 220 damage and decreases the targets' magical resistance by 15% for 6 seconds. Builds one Shadow Energy.

Level 4 - Deals 360 damage and decreases the targets' magical resistance by 20% for 6 seconds. Builds one Shadow Energy.

Cooldown: 3.5/3/3/2.5 seconds
Mana cost: 95/130/150/195 mana

icons_3663_btn.jpg

Mind Game

Having mastered the art of manipulation, Apocalypta enjoys reveling in the enemys' confusion as she plays with its mind.

Level 1 - Deals 135 damage over 8 seconds. Every time the target performs an attack or spell, there is a 40% chance that an additional 20 damage is dealt to it. Builds one Shadow Energy.

Level 2 - Deals 215 damage over 8 seconds. Every time the target performs an attack or spell, there is a 40% chance that an additional 45 damage is dealt to it. Builds one Shadow Energy.

Level 3 - Deals 305 damage over 8 seconds. Every time the target performs an attack or spell, there is a 40% chance that an additional 70 damage is dealt to it. Builds one Shadow Energy.

Level 4 - Deals 425 damage over 8 seconds. Every time the target performs an attack or spell, there is a 40% chance that an additional 95 damage is dealt to it. Builds one Shadow Energy.

Cooldown: 5/5/4.5/4 seconds
Mana cost: 60/90/150/210 mana

icons_11107_btn.jpg

Demonic Scream

A terrifying howl that curdles the blood of nearby enemies, leaving them defenseless.

Level 1 - In 400 AoE, lowers enemies' armor by 3, their damage and movement speed by 7%. Builds one Shadow Energy. For every unit hit, gives a 5% chance to build an additional Shadow Energy.

Level 2 - In 450 AoE, lowers enemies' armor by 5, their damage and movement speed by 10%. Builds one Shadow Energy. For every unit hit, gives a 5% chance to build an additional Shadow Energy.

Level 1 - In 500 AoE, lowers enemies' armor by 7, their damage and movement speed by 13%. Builds one Shadow Energy. For every unit hit, gives a 5% chance to build an additional Shadow Energy.

Level 1 - In 500 AoE, lowers enemies' armor by 9, their damage and movement speed by 16%. Builds one Shadow Energy. For every unit hit, gives a 5% chance to build an additional Shadow Energy.

Cooldown: 20/15/12/10 seconds
Mana cost: 45/85/125/165 mana

icons_7486_btn.jpg

Hellfire (ulti)

Wreathes a target in incinerating flames, utterly destroying it. Any Shadow Energy adds onto the effect, but is the expended.

Level 1 - Deals 400 damage to the target. For every Shadow Energy deals 8% bonus damage. Expends all Shadow Energy.

Level 2 - Deals 550 damage to the target. For every Shadow Energy deals 8% bonus damage. Expends all Shadow Energy.

Level 3 - Deals 700 damage to the target. For every Shadow Energy deals 8% bonus damage. Expends all Shadow Energy.

Cooldown: 80/60/50 seconds
Mana cost: 300/440/600 mana

icons_8915_pas.jpg

Shadow Energy (passive, gained at level 1)

Enhances Apocalypta's spells. A maximum of 5 Shadow Energy can be acquired.

Lash of Pain - Deals 30 bonus damage per Shadow Energy.
Mind Game - Deals 30 bonus damage per Shadow Energy.
Demonic Scream - Deals 30 bonus damage to every unit in the AoE per Shadow Energy.
Hellfire - Deals 8% bonus damage per Shadow Energy.

I suggested this in another thread, although it was ignored. Hope you like it better - if you do I'm happy to come up with additional heroes.

Model download link -
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/prime-matron-125142/?prev=search%3Dprime%2520matron%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

Crazy_Dead

Reaction score
Diablo

(Got No Icon)
The Diablo causes the target with pain and ruthlessnes, causing it to deal damage each second, and every 10 seconds, spawns 3 Skeletons behind your target, to damage it.

Level 1: 10 Damage Per Second. Skeletons deals 25 damage each hit.
Level 2: 20 Damage Per Second. Skeletons deals 50 damage each hit.
Level 3: 30 Damage Per Second. Skeletons deals 75 damage each hit.

Unholy Rage
The Diablo enters an rage, causing damage to himself, but dealing extra damage and has increased Attack Speed

Level 1: 25% Increased AS, Deals 15 Damage to himself.
Level 2: 30% Increased AS, Deals 25 Damage to himself.
Level 3: 35% Increased AS, Deals 35 Damage to himself.

Firehell
Using his unholy powers, relesing an very powerful ball to the target location, dealing damage and knocking units back.

Level 1: 100 Damage. 250 Knockback
Level 2: 200 Damage. 300 Knockback
Level 3: 300 Damage. 350 Knockback

Hell(Ulti)
Causing everything to explode around him, he releases Hellfire, raising the Fireiy pains from hell. Deals damage to every unit around him, and increasing his strength after cast.

Level 1: 40 Strength, 45 Damage.

There you go!

:D

NBalfa

Reaction score
actually it's 4 levels for evry ability but still cool ideas thank you (I believe that diablo isn't a good name but anyway I will find an other later)^^
(need more Ideas!)

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Zeus

Strength: High
Agility: Low
Intelligence: High

skill-2.JPG

Thunderpunch (Passive)

Thundermaster enchants his fists with electrical power making the electrical power stronger every hit.There is a chance to release the power to his target.
1:21% chance, 5 base damage and +2 per successful hit.150 Radius Effect
2:19% chance, 10 base damage and +2 per successful hit.175 Radius Effect
3:17% chance, 15 base damage and +3 per successful hit.200 Radius Effect
4:15% chance, 20 base damage and +4 per successful hit.225 Radius Effect

skill-1.gif

Electrical Shield(Active/Self)

Thunder King calls from the great skies his shield to protect him for a small period.It helps him activate his father's sealed sweep ability and improving him at combat.Lasts 6 seconds.
1:+4 defence,+2% thunderpunch chance, Kronos Hole lvl1
2:+6 defence,+3% thunderpunch chance, Kronos Hole lvl2
3:+8 defence,+4% thunderpunch chance, Kronos Hole lvl2
4:+10 defence,+5% thunderpunch chance, Kronos Hole lvl3

icons_3361_btn.jpg

Kronos Hole(Passive)
Zeus Blackens himself making him a black hole sweeping every enemy in his path.
1:10 units(wc3 meter points) sweep per second, 30 damage per second.
2:25 units(wc3 meter points) sweep per second, 40 damage per second.
3:40 units(wc3 meter points) sweep per second, 50 damage per second.

icons_8877_btn.jpg

Lighting Speed(Active/Point)

Zeus rushes towards target point with superfast speed leaving a deadly thunderbolt that affects all units close to him.
1:650 cast range, 200 effect radius, 50 damage
2:900 cast range, 225 effect radius, 95 damage
3:1150 cast range, 250 effect radius, 140 damage
4:1400 cast range, 300 effect radius, 185 damage

icons_10972_btn.jpg

Bolt Thunder Lighting (Semi Active)

Zeus has helped the three giants "Bolt" "Thunder" and "Lighting"
survive through he clash of the titans and they gave them their abilities to make zeus the thunder god of Olympia.
1:+6% magic Damage, +150 MaxMana(Passive).Paralyses everyone for 3 seconds in 600 Range(Active)
2:+13% magic Damage, +300 MaxMana(Passive).Paralyses everyone for 4 seconds in 700 Range(Active)
3:+20% magic Damage, +450 MaxMana(Passive).Paralyses everyone for 5 seconds in 800 Range(Active)

The clash of titans movie is an american movie, it is totally different from the epic history.

Olmeca

Reaction score
idea

Vampire Lady
Ranged
Strength (low)
Agility (high)
Intelligence (high)

Blood Control (active) (single target)
Deals damage to a target enemy, if your life is less than the target's life you will restore the diference.
Level 1 - 100 damage.
Level 2 - 175 damage.
Level 3 - 250 damage.
Level 4 - 325 damage.

Spell of Pain (active) (single target)
Creates a negative energy on a target enemy, dealing damage per second, if the targeted enemy cast a spell he will take aditional damage.
Level 1 - 9 damage x sec / 60 extra damage.
Level 2 - 18 damage x sec / 120 extra damage.
Level 3 - 27 damage x sec / 180 extra damage.
Level 4 - 36 damage x sec / 240 extra damage.

Laceration (passive)
When attack have chance to steal life from the attacked enemy and restore the same amount.
Level 1 - 10% chance restore 1% enemy's total life.
Level 2 - 14% chance restore 2% enemy's total life.
Level 3 - 18% chance restore 3% enemy's total life.
Level 4 - 22% chance restore 4% enemy's total life.

Blood Bath (active) (instant) (ultimate)
The Vampire lady releases all the blood that has won to deal massive damage on area but she will release her own life.
Level 1 - Deals 450 damage, but takes 120 damage.
Level 2 - Deals 700 damage, but takes 200 damage.
Level 3 - Deals 1050 damage, but takes 280 damage.
Level 4 - Deals 1400 damage, but takes 360 damage.

Vitality (passive)
Takes a time to feel better.
Level 1 - 1 Hp per second.
Level 2 - 2 Hp per second.
Level 3 - 3 Hp per second.

I hope you like

Attachments

• vl_icons.JPG
    vl_icons.JPG
    8.8 KB · Views: 252

mapguy

Reaction score
sorry man, but... ARE U REALLY TRYING TO MAKE A DOTA COPY!?

because, u know...
4 levels.
attribute bonus...
it sounds like another copy of Dota.

but anyways, I`ll give some ideas...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Model: flying machine
name: Davis allstar
class: flying machine
STR: low
AGI: average
INT: great (primary attribute)
attack range: 500
base movement speed: 90% of the regular movespeed of your map

Fly - active - no target
Allows the flying machine to fly for some seconds, also gives 15% bonus movement speed.
Level 1 : Lasts 5 seconds.
Level 2 : Lasts 6 seconds.
Level 3 : Lasts 7 seconds.
Level 4 : Lasts 8 seconds.
cooldown: 25 / 21 / 17 / 13

Support fire - active - target area
The flying machine actives it`s side machine guns and strikes an area with bullets during 5 seconds dealing damage to enemies in that region and reducing their armor. this spell is not channeling and the effect ends if the flying machine moves too far away from the area of effect (600 range).
Level 1 : 25 DPS, -2 armor.
Level 2 : 35 DPS, -3 armor.
Level 3 : 45 DPS, -4 armor.
Level 4 : 55 DPS, -5 armor.
cooldown: 15 seconds

repair system - active - no target - channeling
The advanced dwarven system of the flying machine allows it to repair itself, but during this time the flying machine is deactived and can`t move or attack. there is a casting time of 2 seconds before raparation starts.
Level 1 : repairs 5 hitpoints +1% of maximum health per second.
Level 2 : repairs 10 hitpoints +1.3% of maximum health per second.
Level 3 : repairs 15 hitpoints +1.6% of maximum health per second.
Level 4 : repairs 20 hitpoints +2% of maximum health per second.
cooldown: no cooldown

ULTIMATE
Fragmentation bomb - active - target area
launches a bomb at target point, the bomb tagets 1 second to reach it`s destination, when it explodes the bomb stuns enemies in a big radius during 1.5 seconds and deals impact damage. Also causes the ground to burn for 5 seconds dealing damage to all units over it.
Level 1 : 100 impact damage, 50 burn damage per second.
Level 2 : 130 impact damage, 60 burn damage per second.
Level 3 : 160 impact damage, 70 burn damage per second.
Level 4 : 200 impact damage, 80 burn damage per second.
cooldown: 100 / 90 / 80 / 70

SUPER ULTIMATE the fragmentation bomb upgrade
Atomic bomb - active - target area
this is the same as the fragmentation bomb, but it reduces enemies armor and makes them radioactive for 10 seconds. radioactive units takes a few damage every second and also damages other nearby enemies. (radioactive damage stacks)
Level 1 : 10 radioactive damage per second. -2 armor
Level 2 : 15 radioactive damage per second. -3 armor
Level 3 : 20 radioactive damage per second. -4 armor
Level 4 : 25 radioactive damage per second. -5 armor

NBalfa

Reaction score
it isn't a dota copy the map is much different I liked the attribute bonus idea from dota so I used it (also 5 spells all of them having four levels is much so I thought of the supr ulti idea as some heroes might be a litle bit not so cool or powerful like the others or their ultimates aren't enough powerful
nice Ideas to all of you :thup:
I have seen the movie called clash of the titans and it's cool although medusa and the gods exist in greek history (mythic I mean) I though also of making medusa but I can't find a skin so that I can edit Lady Vashj can anyone find me one?

(this doesn't mean that I am not in need of others!)

NBalfa

Reaction score

NBalfa

Reaction score
I sorry for possting again but I did this so that this thread will last and for today that's all.

mapguy

Reaction score
NAME: kakashy
CLASS: copy ninja
STR: average
AGI: high
INT: average
range: melee
movement speed: high

kunay
throws an incapaciting dagger at the target dealing (30/40/50/60) damage and slowing it`s movement speed by 20%. each consecutive cast on the same target deals (5/10/15/20) bonus damage and (2/3/4/5)% estra slow.
cooldown: 5 seconds.

speed
moves to target point very fast dealing (40/60/80/100) damage to all enemies in the way.
Cooldown: 20/15/11/8/7 seconds.

decoy
kakashy summons a copy of himself, the copy has 50% of the original's power. Decoys can use kunay and speed. Decoys lasts 60 seconds.
note: the power of kunay and speed is also reduced by 50%.
cooldown: 30/28/26/24 seconds.

ultimate
sharingan
kakashy concentrates in the target causing all incoming damage from that source to be reduced by 20%, but all other sources deals 30% extra damage to kakashy. if the target casts a non-ultimate ability during sharingan kakashy gains a weaker copy of that ability for 60 seconds.
Cooldown: 180/160/140/120 seconds
note: only the first ability used is copied, it`s not replaced if the target casts another one.

greater ultimate
greater sharingan
the same as sharingan but don't takes extra damage for non-targeted sources and allows kakashy to copy ultimates.

NBalfa

Reaction score
:(sorry for saying that but I am not going to use any anime caracters but f I am going to create a map full of anime I am going to use this .

mapguy

Reaction score
:(sorry for saying that but I am not going to use any anime caracters but f I am going to create a map full of anime I am going to use this .

lol, just change the name of Kakashy to to Isha Ka'seel
and use the model of the draenei seer.
also chance kunay name to magical chain and the missile to some other thing.
change sharingan name to "read mind".

now your character don't looks anime any more. :thup:

mapguy

Reaction score
this my last one: U HAVE TO USE THIS NAME!

name: Yugpam
class: The fury
model: space fel orc
range: 300
movement speed: -10% less than normal
STR: high (primary)
AGI: average
INT: average

Living fire - passive
everytime Yugpam attack a living fire spot is spawned in a random place nearby to the target (this random place is inside a circle of 200 radius), each living fire lasts 10 seconds and deals damage to nearby enemies every second in 200AOE. (the damage stacks with other living fires)
level 1: 5 DPS
level 2: 6 DPS
level 3: 7 DPS
level 4: 8 DPS
note: this hero should start with this skill learned

Ignition...fire! - active, target point
channels the ability for 1 second and then moves flying very fast to target point dealing damage to all enemies in the way (the movement ratio is 1200).
also spawns living fires at departure and arrival location. (minimum distance is 500).
level 1: spawns 3 living fires on each point. 90 damage. 700 range.
level 2: spawns 4 living fires on each point. 110 damage. 800 range.
level 3: spawns 5 living fires on each point. 130 damage. 900 range.
level 4: spawns 6 living fires on each point. 150 damage. 1000 range.

combustion - active/deactive , no target, no mana cost, no cooldown.
causes fire to leak from the Fury's armor dealing damage to nearby enemies and half of this damage to himself. also spawns 1 living fire every some seconds. (living fire is spawned in a random point within 200 range).
level 1: 20 damage per second. spawns 1 living fire every 1.2 seconds.
level 2: 30 damage per second. spawns 1 living fire every 1.1 seconds.
level 3: 40 damage per second. spawns 1 living fire every 1.0 seconds.
level 4: 50 damage per second. spawns 1 living fire every 0.9 seconds.

KABOOM! - active, no target. fast cooldown.
causes all living fires withing 700 range to explode (this will remove them) dealing damage to nearby enemies (damage is dealed in 300 AOE).
level 1: 25 damage per fire.
level 2: 35 damage per fire.
level 3: 45 damage per fire.
level 4: 55 damage per fire.

Greater KABOOM!
the same as KABOOM! but causes all living fires exploded to spawn more livinng fires.
level 1: each fire calls 1 new fires to replace it.
level 2: each fire calls 2 new fires to replace it.
level 3: each fire calls 3 new fires to replace it.
level 4: each fire calls 4 new fires to replace it.

NBalfa

Reaction score
I am not asking you to give me more have a break ^^
why this skill learned at lvl 1?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.