Need some extra cash

NotTheHelper

Yeah, its under your bed.
Reaction score
Ok, so im in college now, and getting a job is really hard with all the work i have. So does anyone know and ways I could get some cash on the side? Like anything would be great.

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
sell elevator passes to freshmen?
But seriously, maybe the only thing i can think of is a part time job.

Zakyath

Reaction score
You could always become a gigolo. Or a street musician. Or a drug dealer. It's up to you. A few hours at McDonalds a little now and then could work for you.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
starbucks = win job

If that doesnt work, some colleges have side jobs that the college itself sponsors, or you can do some odd jobs for the college students with extra cash

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Learn PHP and make people websites. You can work from home and on your time. People are always looking for people to code PHP for them on craigslist.

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
You might want to beg.
http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/2255/how-much-money-do-beggars-make

Estimates vary from a couple of dollars (U.S.) a day on the low end, to $20 to $50 a day in the mid-range, to about $300 a day on the high end. Women, especially those who have children with them, and panhandlers who appear to be disabled tend to receive more money. For this reason, some panhandlers pretend to be disabled and/or war veterans. Others use pets as a means of evoking sympathy from passersby. Panhandlers' regular donors can account for up to half their receipts

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
get a job in tech support. $10.50 an hour, and they usually hire like crazy. Try and find out if there are any tech support offices near you. Or like zakyath said, you could be a gigolo.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
I vote on Gigolo. Or you could combine all of the tips and make a website where you sell webcam sex, beg for money and post instructional videos how to mix your own cocktails.

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Got no time? do some crime :p (i just thought of that xD)

Yes, but then you need to fight the law and...

[YOUTUBE]16u0wwCfoJ4[/YOUTUBE]

Cornface said:
I vote on Gigolo. Or you could combine all of the tips and make a website where you sell webcam sex, beg for money and post instructional videos how to mix your own cocktails.

Get it Cocktails?

Hehe...

Seriously though, try and get a job a video rental place, a buddy of mine works at rogers video, and he says it great. Free rentals, and decent pay.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Ok, so im in college now, and getting a job is really hard with all the work i have. So does anyone know and ways I could get some cash on the side? Like anything would be great.

Buy low and sell high. I used to buy lots of candy bars at Costco and then sell them at school for a quarter more or two. Yes the numbers did add up.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Well... work in a small shop or something. When there aren't many people you can still study + make some cash.

On a sidenote you could become an assasin. I hear that they get 20, 000 per assasination.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.