Need Spell help [Armor Crack][Execute]

obucke

Reaction score
Hey guys i got a thought of a passive spell for a warr that has a chance to lower the armor of the enemy by 10 value.
example:
lvl1- 4% chance to reduce armor by 10 for 10 sec
lvl2- 8% chance to reduce armor by 10 for 10 sec
lvl3- 12% chance to reduce armor by 10 for 10 sec
lvl4- 15% chance to reduce armor by 10 for 10 sec
how ? plz have in mind that im a new to map making so dont overflow me with stuff

And as for the Execute... well most of u who played wow know what it is ... but for the others :
if the target has less than 20% hp deals x dmg( something like 500 or so ...)
if not ( well in this case u shouldnt be able to use it ...but) make it deal 1 dmg or something like that:)
thx up front

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
Execute:

Code:
Execute
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Animate Dead
    Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Percentage life of (Target unit of ability being cast)) Less than or equal to 20.00
            Then - Actions
                Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing 500.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
            Else - Actions

Change the condition to your Execute ability instead of Animate Dead.

Armor Crack:

First make a dummyskill based off Faerie Fire. Give it a 10 armor reduction and 10 sec duration.

Code:
Armor Crack
    Events
        Unit - A unit Is attacked
    Conditions
        ((Attacking unit) has buff [B]Animate Dead[/B]) Equal to True
    Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Random integer number between 1 and 100) Less than or equal to (4 x (Level of [B]Animate Dead[/B] for (Attacking unit)))
            Then - Actions
                Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Attacking unit)) at (Position of (Attacked unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
                Unit - Add Faerie Fire to (Last created unit)
                Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Night Elf Druid Of The Talon - Faerie Fire (Attacked unit)
            Else - Actions

Base the Armor Crack ability of an aura, and change the bold parts to your aura ability. The first one is the buff you are using.

obucke

Reaction score
thx but 1 more thing what base ability should i use for execute
PS i still need Armor Crack :)

obucke

Reaction score
thx and i dont mean to be a bitch and complain but i heard that i cant use the same ability more than once in my map ( that means i coudnt make 2 different spells out of animate dead :( ) and besides i need to use targeting spell for execute (the only1 i can think of is stormbolt and ive allready ised that1 :( )

Larcenist

Reaction score
You can acually set the Follow-Through Time to 0, it doesn't cause anything permanent like a lot of other options when you set them to 0.

Edit: You can base as many spells as you want of the same ability, as long as you don't use them on the same hero.

obucke

Reaction score
tytytytytytytytytytytytytyty :D u just made my life a lot easier :)
and btw i got a lot of ideas and not much knowledge in editor , sooo you guys dont mind me asking a lot of q's all the time ? :rolleyes:

obucke

Reaction score
ummm dude its a gr8 idea but i forgot to mention something ... the spell has 3 lvls and i thought to make a variable Execute_lvl to check the spell lvl and do 500x(Execute_lvl) :) but it wont work .... it wants me to put in real , not integer , and its pissing me off ...
PS it seams that real and integer dont have any crossroads if u know what i mean ...
PPS WHAT DO I DO !!?!?!?!

Drunken_God

Hopes to get back into Mapmaking with SC2 :)
Reaction score
its under convert integer to real (and you dont have to set it to a variable you can use it in the execute trigger)

thx and i dont mean to be a bitch and complain but i heard that i cant use the same ability more than once in my map ( that means i coudnt make 2 different spells out of animate dead ) and besides i need to use targeting spell for execute (the only1 i can think of is stormbolt and ive allready ised that1 )
you can use the same spell more than one time but not on the same hero

Larcenist

Reaction score
You can find it under "Conversion - Convert Integer to Real". Then you just make it "Cause (Triggering Unit) to damage (Target Unit of Ability being cast) dealing (500 * Real(Level of Execute for (Triggering Unit)))..."

obucke

Reaction score
Larc , drunken, ure life savers :) thx a lot
ill give u more spell related q's soon :) be on the rdy :)

Larcenist

Reaction score
You can always PM me if you got any specific question, I'll be sure to answer as soon as I can.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.