Need spell help [Enslave Demon]

obucke

Reaction score
This is gonna b a rly interesting spell
What i want it to do is :
When a warlock targets a demon , there r only 5-6 of them on my map so i will list them all in conditions , he and the demon become invulnerable and their copies r created to fight in the region outside of the map .The warlocks initial hp and mana r % based on warlocks mana just before the cast(30% mana bfr the cast = 30% life and 30% mana in the fight), the demon is at full hp and mana in any case. If the warlock loses the fight he is down to 1/2 of hp and mp he had before the cast. Now for the lvls

Lvl1 when the demon is killed in that region he gains full hp in real place and he gets under players control for 20 sec, after that he is neutral hostle again, the player is at hp he was in before the fight and the mana he should be after the spell cast

Lvl2 when demon gets to 20% hp the same shit happens just the control time is 40sec ...

Lvl3 demon gets to 40% and control for 60 sec
how can i create a cool visual effect, i thought like souls flowing in a sphere around the caster and the target while they r both lifted a bit off the ground , and that lasts until the fight is over.

I did a bit but its not working so im not gonna comfuse u with my trigger
Help plz ...

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
Should this be MUI/MPI or something? I could probably bother throwing together a single cast or MPI one.

obucke

Reaction score
well m not sure what ure asking but it should be mui , if that means that more units should be able to cast it at once ... but not on the same demon and not on the demon the other warlock is controlling (if there is 1)
i have 2 different regions 1 for each faction. And oFC :) the 1st 1 who hits the demon gets to fight with him :) (if both cast on the same demon)

EDIT: i got 1 more question , can i make a summon spell that summons creatures that r neutral hostle ?

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
It will take more time than I expected, I gotta go to bed now. I'll finish the trigger tomorrow when I get back from school.

obucke

Reaction score
K m8 take all the time u need as long as its good :) thx up front
And btw can u make the spell and than host the map with it just so i could understand what u did and learn?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.