New Hero Class: Bard

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
"The deeds of every great hero inspire countless songs of triumph, virtue, and epic adventure. But although a hero’s glory endures in song, the creators of those songs are seldom remembered. After ages spent singing of the heroic exploits of others, the bards of Azeroth are finally stepping into the spotlight on their own terms, proving once and for all that while just about anyone can pick up a sword or cast a spell, only a true hero can vanquish evil with the power of ROCK"

Reading continues HERE.

Are YOU ready to rock?

Images!

wow1yn1.jpg

wow2qz0.jpg

Cidzero

Imma firin mah lazer!!!1!1
Reaction score
grrr thats the same type of keyboard I use to have before Katrina came and took it away....you make me feel sad...I loved that keyboard...it was reliable unlike most....:banghead:

garet10

Reaction score
but why not a class.

"The deeds of every great hero inspire countless songs of triumph, virtue, and epic adventure. But although a hero’s glory endures in song, the creators of those songs are seldom remembered. After ages spent singing of the heroic exploits of others, the bards of Azeroth are finally stepping into the spotlight on their own terms, proving once and for all that while just about anyone can pick up a sword or cast a spell, only a true hero can vanquish evil with the power of ROCK"

Reading continues HERE.

Are YOU ready to rock?

Images!

wow1yn1.jpg

wow2qz0.jpg
(like guitar Hero) Use that for your controls? I think it would be a neat class. but the controls would suck.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.