Nice DotA Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireBladesX

Eating my wings!
Reaction score
Flare, your old avatar was easily about 1787569x cooler than this one.

And if there's any dota spell I would like to know, it would be the Nerubian Weaver's ultimate, Time Lapse. I have not the slightest clue on how to begin to make it.

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Flare, your old avatar was easily about 1787569x cooler than this one.

And if there's any dota spell I would like to know, it would be the Nerubian Weaver's ultimate, Time Lapse. I have not the slightest clue on how to begin to make it.

Change is good :) Got a better idea? (other than Alucard with the finger shapes :p)

And I believe cr4zxxx (apologies if I got the name wrong, but it is really confusing) made Time Lapse

Gev

Reaction score
need help

The only thing that is a misterios for mi in dota that is
Meet hook the ability of pudge
and ertshecke of tauren

im now creating a map so kind of defiance but it like dota
only in dota theare is a 3 lines of attack in my mape theare
is a 4 lines of attack :). I named mi map as CoreVSArm.
The Arm side need to protect Ilidan in senter of map (Ilidan is in prisoners)
and Core side need to attack from 4 side and relise ilidan.
So the problem is that i like pudge in dota and touren to so id like to
have this heroes in mi map.
please help to create thous abilitis (meet huc and ertsheke)

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Edit:
Just a little note, I'm having trouble finding the "Attacking Unit" event... Someone knows what it's called?

Under Generic Unit Events.

But now, for the love of god. Please stop bumping this thread.

EDIT: Hm it was the Attacked Unit event. But it still works

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Ok, there was too much to read so I skipped everything except for the first few posts.

Uh, there's this thread somewhere I think on a dota website or something that lists every single hero and how every single skill is created. I think it was from dotaportal... or something. I'll look for it.

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
1) Check when the first post was submitted and ask yoruself: "Should I bother?",

2) Check 3 posts above yours.

wellwish3r

wishes wells.
Reaction score
Change is good :) Got a better idea? (other than Alucard with the finger shapes :p)

And I believe cr4zxxx (apologies if I got the name wrong, but it is really confusing) made Time Lapse

Blind Guardian Fan? (this is the second avatar based on one of there albums, that i can recall^^)

Jayykob

Reaction score
Hello I want how to make my Eclipse trigger to work :confused: . I think it's like this:

Eclipse

Events
Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
Conditions
(Ability being cast) Equal to Eclipse
Actions
Unit - Create 1 Dummy eclipse caster for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at (Position of (Casting unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human Mountain King - Storm Bolt (Random unit from (Units within 700.00 of (Position of (Casting unit))))
Unit - Add a 0.45 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)

Then I don't know anymore can anyone help me please!?:confused:

dragonhord

Knowledge is true opinion. - Plato
Reaction score
Just put those under a for loop trigger from 1 to however many you want... If you run it that way and put a wait so they don't all hit at one time it should do what you want...

Events
Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
Conditions
(Ability being cast) Equal to Eclipse
Actions
For Loop Integer A from 1 to (5 x (Level of (Eclipse)) for (Casting Unit)) do Actions - (Everything under thsi is under loop actions)
Unit - Create 1 Dummy eclipse caster for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at Position of (Casting unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human Mountain King - Storm Bolt (Random unit from (Units within 700.00 of (Position of (Casting unit))))
Unit - Add a 0.45 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
Wait .1 seconds. * You might also want to up the generic expiration timer... Just because .45 might not be enough to give the unit time to cast.. I would say 1 or 2 seconds would work better for you...*

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.