Not Stacking Attack Speed? ; Carry item only once.

abmicyau

Reaction score
Two simple newb questions.

1. I noticed that the default gloves of haste add 15% attack speed... and stack like crazy when you carry 6. Is there a way to fix this so that it doesn't stack? Or do I change the ability of the item to something that adds a number instead - would that not stack?

2. Something like power treads, which you can only have one copy of, is there a way to make it like that, and if it requires a trigger, whats the general idea for the trigger needed, and even better, what's the trigger.

Thanks. =]

Kenny

Back for now.
Reaction score
1. Im not too sure about that, but maybe you can use Endurance Aura (Item), as auras will not stack with another one of the same aura. However, your hero/unit will have a buff in the status section if you do this.

2. Im pretty sur ethat needs to be triggered, but i dont have the editor with me, and i dont really work with items, so i dont know how to do it, but it shouldnt be complicated.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
> adds a number instead - would that not stack?

If you mean charges, no. Extra charges won't give additional speed bonuses.

> like power treads

In this case, do you mean movement speed? Or still attack speed? Anyway, for movement speed, stackability can be set in the Gameplay Constant. (This can be found in Terrain Editor > Advanced).

abmicyau

Reaction score
> adds a number instead - would that not stack?

If you mean charges, no. Extra charges won't give additional speed bonuses.

> like power treads

In this case, do you mean movement speed? Or still attack speed? Anyway, for movement speed, stackability can be set in the Gameplay Constant. (This can be found in Terrain Editor > Advanced).

Movement speed automatically does not stack. I mean attack speed.

xxartanisxx

Reaction score
You could try in the Gloves of Haste stats section in object editor to set

>> Stats - Cooldown Group | Item attack speed bonus
.................................. | Item Move Speed Bonus

that might be what causes it to stack or not.. i havnt tried it but worth a try.

It is the only big difference i noticed when comparing between boots of speed and gloves of haste section.

lemme know if it works

Bird

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Two options I can think of.

1. Use the Aura as someone already said.

2. Create 2 Gloves of Haste (one with the bonus, one with no bonus), and create a trigger - if a unit picks up Gloves of Haste and they already *have* Gloves of Haste, then replace their second one with the 'fake' one.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.