US News NYC Woman Loses Hands, Feet In Hospital 'Mistake'

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
32-Year-Old Suing Brooklyn Hospital Center For Millions After Gangrene Takes Over Her Body, Attacks Optic Nerve

NEW YORK (CBS) ― She was a vibrant young mother who went to a Brooklyn hospital for what she thought was a kidney stone. She wound up leaving without her hands and feet because of what her lawyers call a "medical mistake."

Now, Tabitha Mullings is suing.

The 32-year-old suffered an infection and ended up a quadriplegic with impaired vision.

"Because of this hospital, this emergency room, with back pain and side pain, and she leaves here on a stretcher with no hands and feet and legally blind," said Sanford Rubenstein, Mullings' attorney.

More about it here.

Zakyath

Reaction score
Maybe I was wrong when thinking privatized hospitals would just be better. Though, my cousin didn't lose hands and feet, he lost his life.

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
I'm not one for the sue happy world we have become but wow are you kidding me? People losing their lives and limbs over mistakes. My uncle's friend lost a kid too becuase they injected him with the wrong thing. How sad.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Hospital should do something about the 'Mistake' it begin be to much.
soon nobody want have any treatment from there because of that

EatShrooms

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Well, looking at in a little with a little bit of optimism, they did save her life.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Well, looking at in a little with a little bit of
optimism, they did save her life.
So you mean they save her life trough rip her legs and her hands off her :rolleyes: well maybe but they could take a blood sample first time she was on the hospital and keep her in there to see what was wrong really.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.