Orb of Lighning

Sonic

Reaction score
I created a spell off orb of lighning , setting 100% chance to frost arrows, but I want to do it hero ability , for example when I learns a skill I want to set it to level of orb of ability, but it doesn't works because it doesn't work

Must I use it?
[war3]Unit - Set level of my spell for (Casting unit) to (Level of (Ability being cast) for (Triggering unit))
[/war3]

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
what are you trying to make? if it supposed to do cold dmg just use the default ability "Cold Showder" or something.

ludnica

Long gone
Reaction score
You've gotta set it. Frost Arrows Level * to Orb of Lightning Level * for Learning hero.

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
Probably you can use it without orb
Trigger:
  • Frost Arrow
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • ((Attacking unit) has Frost Arrow (Aura buff)) Equal to (==) True
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Attacking unit)) at (Position of (Attacking unit)) facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
      • Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Add Frost Arrow (Damage/Effect) to (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Set level of Frost Arrow (Damage/Effect) for (Last created unit) to (Level of Frost Arrow (Aura) for (Casting unit))
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Neutral Naga Sea Witch - Frost Arrows (Attacked unit)

Leakless = no

Based in any aura that just effect you without any bonus, just for the buffer.

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
But Set level of ability is for ability that someone have, and he use orb of lightning, so, orb of lightning got that ability, not learning hero.

It work? Set level of frost arrow for learned hero to level of orb of lightning?

Sonic

Reaction score
But Set level of ability is for ability that someone have, and he use orb of lightning, so, orb of lightning got that ability, not learning hero.

It work? Set level of frost arrow for learned hero to level of orb of lightning?
But I must do with cooldown shown

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.