So many apples
Reaction score
Well. I have had some time to Model;
And I came up with this little meanie:
Clipboard01-1.jpg

Clipboard02.jpg

Clipboard03.jpg

Clipboard06.jpg

It's a crossbreed between Human Paladin and Demonic Orc Warlock.

You like it?
Comment ! xD

Attachments

• OrcPaladin.zip
    171.8 KB · Views: 634
  • OrcPaladinGreen.zip
    171.8 KB · Views: 628

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
Hehe.. looks good I like it. :) +rep

Orc does not fit with Paladin class much but it's nice model. Well done. :thup:

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Very nice, I think it would work better if he was green though.

Overall I like it.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
I think it's a great model! But orcs don't really fit as paladins :(. +rep for the good work :D

avalya

Reaction score
You could always have him be a necromancer or something, the mace might be a little too holy for that, but the good can be a spellbook for demonology and all that yadda yadda, it looks good, +rep!

azareus

And you know it.
Reaction score
You could always have him be a necromancer or something, the mace might be a little too holy for that, but the good can be a spellbook for demonology and all that yadda yadda, it looks good, +rep!
The mace is a skull:p

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Looks great but, like Tru_Power mentioned, he would've looked quite a bit better green. Perhaps you can change his skin in the future? Anyway, he's still pretty useful, so great job! +rep!:thup:

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Looks great but, like Tru_Power mentioned, he would've looked quite a bit better green. Perhaps you can change his skin in the future? Anyway, he's still pretty useful, so great job! +rep!:thup:

Then tell me where to find the Orc Warlock Skin in Green?

I couldn't find it anywhere =/

Tom_Kazansky

--- wraith it ! ---
Reaction score
units\creeps\ChaosWarlockGreen\ChaosWarlockGreen <- this is the path in the Object Editor and I believe it's in War3.mpq :)

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Yeah, green one is definitely more orcish. I have my slight doubts about the red cape on the greep skin though. Brown might suit him a bit better. Red isent bad at all though, just keep it this way. Looks great!

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Yeah, green one is definitely more orcish. I have my slight doubts about the red cape on the greep skin though. Brown might suit him a bit better. Red isent bad at all though, just keep it this way. Looks great!

The Cape is teamcolour ;X

Archideas

Reaction score
Jesus christ vampire hunter that's alot of bumps.

Anyway, it's really nice. But the skull would look better with a white texture imo. +rep

death_knight

Dark is the heart of a corrupted man.
Reaction score
I reckon it's really good. I think the necromancer idea sounds good. It'd be really good to see a necromancer model.

+rep for a goof effort!

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Looks much better green.

I recon.
But, is this any use? I mean, I made this Model, since Orcs only have one caster, and that caster is on a Wolf. IMO he looks a bit weird, so I made an alternative, from a basic Orc Model, which doesn't seem to be used alot in forms of Textures and what not.

Anyways, I hop this gets approved soon.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Approved.

Your modelling's improving! It'd be awesome to see some scratch-made units sometime, or perhaps a tutorial? ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.