Our first album: The Burning Awesome - Crunchy Beats and Techno Treats

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
Hey guys!!

After a very long wait (exactly one year from our planned PI Day release), my band The Burning Awesome has finally released our first album, Crunchy Beats and Techno Treats! :D

It's available on Band Camp, name your price (free is okay too!).

Yes, we would absolutely love your feedback!

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I think the name The Burning Awesome is a bit weird if you're looking to get popular. Perhaps just The Burning. I listened to the first track and it's really good. I think you guys should work on a better album cover too, for how good your stuff is, the album cover is misleading.

Also how do bands work for electronic music, how do you split up the work on a track between more than one member?

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
I don't know about getting popular, we're mostly just looking to make some awesome music. I think for this debut we were pushing to get the album released, so we didn't have time to really do any work on the cover art. For a first album, I think it works great.

As far as working on electronic music, we were wondering the same thing when we started out. Andy decided to make a versioning system, where you check-in and check-out songs just like you would code for a program. It's been pretty successful, and he's since then turned it into Solid Composer, a start-up business. We're now using that to handle the source files for the project, and we've fit all the versions of every song into the space of a 'free' account.

Thanks for taking a look! :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.