Pandaren Adventures is Back!

stavious

Reaction score
Pandaren Adventures

screenshot_109pa.jpg

Remember the revolutionary 2006 Original Version.

Beta-Testers:
  • duderock101
  • Daskunk
  • thewrongvine
  • NaPzt3R
  • ZeroThirteen
  • DKigorDK

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I think it's like his Alien ZZ46G1 game. He has a thread for that too a few days down, search for that.

stavious

Reaction score
Hey, we just started a Pandaren Culture 'Competition' here. Check it out! :D
Still need Beta-Testers by the way... :)

stavious

Reaction score
OK guys thanks so much :D . That means we got 4 Beta-Testers now, I guess we could do with maybe just one more, but it's cool.
Will have the Beta ready some time next week for sure. It'll be about 60% of the overall thing completely done (see the way I work is I do each part fully, terrain & trigger & all, before I do another part, so it's 60% fully functional) ... :p .

NaPzt3R

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I would like to Beta test too, but im going to Italy next week.

ZeroThirteen

Reaction score
I'll beta test. I already gave you two suggestions on the 'Contest', anywho. I'd like to see how it looks. :D

stavious

Reaction score
Cool thanks everyone, I think we got enough Beta-Testers then...
So the Beta-Version will probably be released in a few days, around Wensday I hope, or even before :p .

stavious

Reaction score
OK just wanted to update. The Beta-Version of this map has been released, and sent by e-mail to all willing Beta-Testers.
I just wanted to let you all know that this map is still being worked on with 'full speed ahead', and I am hoping to release in a week or two.
If anyone has any suggestions or ideas please feel free to note them here, or just discuss how cool this is going to be when it is finally released :p .

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Ok, I just tested it. It was an overall pretty cool map. Some problems:

• it's choppy - the movement. Sometimes, the Panda just stops moving and I have to click the arrows a few times before it moves again.
  • for all that walking with using arrow keys and slow action, it gets a big boring after like 15 minutes. :)

Anyways, it's a good start and expansion off the first PA. Can't wait for more!

stavious

Reaction score
Hey thewrongvine, thanks for playing, but I'd much rather you PM me about these kind of things rather than just write them here. But it's OK for now. Can you still PM me though with more specific details of how it was? If it's not too much to ask. Did you finish playing it all? :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.