Portal

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
I've replayed Portal dozens of times, it was an amazing game. Challenging, humorous, and loads of fun. I can't wait till Portal 2 comes out.

D

Diablo185

I'd recomend buying the Orange box instead of just downloading Portal. The Orange box has some amazing games. Most of the are Half Life, yes, but there's also Team Fortress 2 and Portal. If anyone is stuck on the last boss, I could help you a bit. I beat the game in maybe 1 1/2 or 2 hours, and then beat the harder versions of certain levels. I want to say this, though: The harder version of the Companion Cube level is insane. You have to carry around a sphere instead, which makes using it as a platform extraordinarily difficult. usually when I had to reflect things i was just hitting them and hoping for the best X3 The final part of th game, Glados (Or whatever she's called) is pretty nifty.

And yes, the song at the end is uber. If anyone finds a place to DL it for free, pls let me know :D

D

Diablo185

Euthanizing the Weighted Companion Cube was probably one of the hardest things I've ever done in a video game.

Seriously, took me like 30 minutes to just decide and let it go. :(

No matter how hard I think about it, I'm still baffled as to why people feel so attached to the Weighted Companion Cube...The only reason I didn't throw it away when using he sphere was to hear the funny comments XD

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
I'd recomend buying the Orange box instead of just downloading Portal. The Orange box has some amazing games. Most of the are Half Life, yes, but there's also Team Fortress 2 and Portal. If anyone is stuck on the last boss, I could help you a bit. I beat the game in maybe 1 1/2 or 2 hours, and then beat the harder versions of certain levels. I want to say this, though: The harder version of the Companion Cube level is insane. You have to carry around a sphere instead, which makes using it as a platform extraordinarily difficult. usually when I had to reflect things i was just hitting them and hoping for the best X3 The final part of th game, Glados (Or whatever she's called) is pretty nifty.

And yes, the song at the end is uber. If anyone finds a place to DL it for free, pls let me know :D

There are 2 glitches in that game that would allow you to finish that level in 1 minute, no matter if it's the advanced chamber or not :p.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
I want to say this, though: The harder version of the Companion Cube level is insane. You have to carry around a sphere instead,

I found that level annoying, but not too much harder than the original chamber ;O.

A very difficult advanced chamber for me was the turret level, where all of the turrets are in cages so that you can't knock them over ;(.

But the hardest is the last one, you'll know why if you ever see it ;(.

muchalive

Reaction score
they should make more uniq games than normal ones

wow i want the game now!!! so what is the storyline for this game?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.