Post your highest critical!

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
I've done 7.5-6k fireball crits on gruul as a fire mage 10/48/3 raid spec (he was below 20% and had god knows how many buffs plus the scorch buff)

Also managed to get a 3k ignite on em from a high string of mega crits :D

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
I've done 7.5-6k fireball crits on gruul as a fire mage 10/48/3 raid spec (he was below 20% and had god knows how many buffs plus the scorch buff)

Also managed to get a 3k ignite on em from a high string of mega crits :D

Raid crits are cheatz! :p

Curator crits lol.

Ashcat

Hellooo
Reaction score
Grr, Brutallus is so annoying to kill, he can waste your tanks almost as fast as M'uru.

garet10

Reaction score
post your highest crit with

no buffs. no buffs and no party bonus solo and equal level of the mob.

if your level 1 you must vs a level 1, No level 70 vs level 1.

Level for level = your crit.

15 vs 15 not 14 or 16

70 vs 70 not 69 or 71

and if your fighting elites it's

level 40 vs 20E half I say, unless you play on free servers. and cheat

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
It's not my highest crit but the song '1985' was playing by Bowling for Soup and just as it said it in the song I hit a 1985 execute crit :D.

Now my highest exe crit is like ~ 5500 (could be wrong), highest non exe (heroic strike + daze) is ~ 2700.

Ashcat

Hellooo
Reaction score
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying completely, but I'd just like to clarify that the difference between the level of yourself and your target only affects crit %, not crit damage bonus. So, you couldn't get a higher crit just from fighting a lower level mob, the only factor would be the armor difference, which can depend on any mob. A level 50 ogre probably has more armor than a level 60 orc warlock npc.

Knatten

Reaction score
I critted with my staff 500 on a critter, and i cant even crit as high with shadowbolt :p. Im lvl 42.

Asehujiko

Reaction score
Only difference between mine and retail, that bosses doesn't use spells, but they hit around 3k to talk. Healer takes the job. And what proof is lvl 60 gear? That means player is weak? He still does good dps.

90% of illidan's damage otput comes from his spells. And since when is him hitting for 3k a "but" to compensate for his lack of spells? The real ilidan hits roughly 3-4 times of that ammount. Your comment about how lvl 60 and lvl 70 gear don't affect dps shows how completely clueless you are. Most likely his armor and resilience also got tossed out of the window, greatly inflating any damage done to him.

Furthermore, ice bolt is not a player spell. How can you even hope to claim that your server is blizzlike if you have a spell that doesn't exist on official serves outside of boss battles.

Lemme guess, ilidan never flies up in the air and summons the flames to attack you and neither does maiev show up.

Ashcat

Hellooo
Reaction score
I think this is getting a little bit out of control, this thread is about posting your highest critical. If it was with certain buffs, or on a certain special server, then just think of it as a little handicap.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.