Post your highest critical!

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
Hm, that's what I'm doing when I'm going Iliidan

Then you are incorrect in that you don't have weakened bosses (or) super buffs to gear/players/abilities.

I think my highest crit is a 12kish on the Curator. Of course, that's during his evocation. :p

My highest during regular raiding with full raid buffs (ssc I believe) was 5.6k.

Asehujiko

Reaction score
Pugging illidan is nigh impossible if you don't only take people from guilds who already downed. Even then, the lack of voice com is most likly going to get you killed.

Also, the first picture here is completely fake because:
-Your positioning is plain wrong(wrong as in, gets you wiped in 5 sec on official server) yet you get him down to low %.
-There's no trace of illidan using his abilities.
-There are people wearing lvl 60 gear.

No matter how much you rant that your server is "blizzlike" it will never be accurate to the official ones and everything you posted here points at the contrary anyway.

How about you play on an official server for a while and try to take that guy down with that setup/gear/positioning and THEN come back here?

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
im mage lvl 70 on forggoten coast .Once i did 3000 crit

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I hate around 1.3k as a paladin level 56 and around 950 is highest on 52 druid.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Only difference between mine and retail, that bosses doesn't use spells, but they hit around 3k to talk. Healer takes the job. And what proof is lvl 60 gear? That means player is weak? He still does good dps.

Dude, it's usually abilities that makes bosses special, it's there the toughness in the bosses is. There is no challange at all if the bosses won't use abilities. And level 60 gear? Wow, lets just compare Tier 3 Mage set (Frostfire) Robe to mages tier 6 robe.
http://thottbot.com/i22496
Frostfire Robe
Binds when picked up
Chest Cloth
158 Armor
+21 Stamina
+27 Intellect
Durability 100 / 100
Requires Level 60
Equip: Increases damage and healing done by magical spells and effects by up to 47.
Equip: Increases your spell hit rating by 8 (0.6%).
Equip: Increases your spell critical strike rating by 14 (0.6%).
Equip: Increases your spell penetration by 15.
Set: Frostfire Regalia (1/9)
Item Level 92

Vs

http://thottbot.com/i31057
Robes of the Tempest
Binds when picked up
Chest Cloth
244 Armor
+36 Stamina
+39 Intellect
+31 Spirit
Yellow Socket
Yellow Socket
Blue Socket
Socket Bonus: +5 Spell Damage
Durability 100 / 100
Classes: Mage
Requires Level 70
Equip: Improves spell hit rating by 13 (1.0%).
Equip: Improves spell critical strike rating by 23 (1.0%).
Equip: Increases damage and healing done by magical spells and effects by up to 62.
Set: Tempest Regalia (1/5)
Item Level 146

So, lets say i socket my tempest robe with 3x 12+ spell damage gems, then I will earn

9+ stamina
12+ intellect
31+ spirit
51+ spell damage
5+ hit rating
9 spell crit rating
-15 spell penetration

And this was just one part of the set! Imagine if you changed your whole tier 3 set for the tier 6 one, the damage increase would be insane.

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Since theres no way I am going to read the entire thread before I post, I hope I am not repeating when I say Curator doesn't count. :p

As a Holy Paladin, my highest crit was yesterday with a 2.4k hit on a level 70 mob on the Isle of Quel'Danas, with Hammer of Wrath. (Without any unusual buffs or Judgement of the Crusader)

Pretty good for a healer, no? :rolleyes:

P.S. ArmedCitizen, owned your Crit. :D

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
I don't have any pictures, but the highest I can recall was in the Sunwell, I hit ~6500 with an Aimed Shot.

Private servers are different than Blizz just to tell you, no matter how well they emulate a "Blizz Like" server there are still differences.

I think he means EXP rates and the like. A lot of private servers have x2 or x5 rates, and some idiot noob uber-loving servers have instant 70 and free gear, and the most retarded and impractical ones have rates like 1000, which just makes excess traveling.

liggu

Reaction score
my level 44 hunter got an aimed shot of 1105 on an UD warrior, then a arcane crit of 524 :D

garet10

Reaction score
no pic no truth

If you don't show a picture of your crit, then you didn't never do that much damage. and show your level and the crit.

Ashcat

Hellooo
Reaction score
My highest crits are 13k shadowbolts on my gnome destro lock. Gear is bt/swp, with 4/5 t6
This is fully raid buffed with all the shadow priest debuffs on my target and all that.

UberNoober

Reaction score
As for this whole private server thing. Your Illidan is in no way comparable to the real Illidan. The spells and abilities the bosses have are what make the boss fights challenging and fun, and aside from that you say that your tank gets hit for roughly 3k. Well I get hit for more than 3k in heroic instances or Kara on my tank, so I'm guessing Illidan hits a bit harder than that :p

Private servers are not WoW, no matter what you say. Your damage is not valid, your downing Illidan is not valid. It takes the proper coordination of 25 people who all know their class and put in effort to progress through raiding. You could take 50 of your mates from a private server and I'd doubt ud be able to get through the real Illidan.

And if you really like the game. PAY FOR IT! If you pirate games you are taking money away from the developers, meaning that if a good game comes out and it gets no sales due to everyone pirating, no one will want to make anything else like it!

BTW, there is no ability called Ice bolt, I'm guessing you mean frostbolt, and if you do mean ice bolt, that is an ability that mages do not have in the real game, thus just adding to my point.

Gah!!!!

Ashcat

Hellooo
Reaction score
BTW, there is no ability called Ice bolt, I'm guessing you mean frostbolt, and if you do mean ice bolt, that is an ability that mages do not have in the real game, thus just adding to my point.

Isn't Ice Bolt one of Rage Winterchill's abilities? : p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.