Prevent removing of effects when attacking?

0WN3D

Reaction score
Straight to the Point...... How do i stop a special effect(Attached with Sphere ability at left and right hand) from disppearing on each attack? I mean i know i used the attack missle effect of a unit.... Could the problem be cause of it?

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
Make a passive ability with the art attached to your caster, use channel, and make it not visible.
Channel is the name of the spell btw.

0WN3D

Reaction score
Yup i know what is channel... Very fond of that spell... But Rly? Sphere is what the problem is?

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
Yes, Sphere is the problem - it's doing what it's meant to do, which is attach an effect and remove it when casting or attacking, like the orbs around the Blood Mage.

Use something like Slow Aura (Tornado) with no valid targets, or Armor Bonus with no actual bonus, and the Art - Targets field to attach effects.

chobibo

Level 1 Crypt Lord
Reaction score
Use a customized Item Armor Bonus\Item Attack Bonus et cetera, just set the bonus armor to 0 and add the effects you want, don't worry about icons, it doesn't add one.

DioD

Reaction score
with 0.01 it will play death animation of effect anyway...

you may add multiple empty lines in front of effect list, it will cause unit to remove empty effects first.

using this you may cause effects to run if unit attack faster then X times per second.

0WN3D

Reaction score
WOah dood.... Wasnt expecting soo much response.... Anyway... + rep to Diod for being the 1st.... The rest... Rly ty....

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.