Problem with pathability of a custom doodad

LoveTD's

Reaction score
Hi all ;)

I'm having a problem.
When I try to create a custom path for a doodad, this doodad can not have any fixed rotations. (Like in rotating 360 degrees...)

This means that whenever I use my custom path for my doodad it only gives me the ability to rotate them to 0 or 90 degrees.

Is there a way to fix this?

I used the following model for the doodad:
Ruins Tall Wall from Ultimate Terraining Map

and this is the path I created for the doodad:
http://www.2shared.com/file/4V38IEDO/path.html

Does anyone know how I could make a path for the model while still being abled to rotate it 360 degrees?
And yes the fixed rotations for the doodad are set to -1

I would love to know :D +rep

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
ya uhmm plz upload the file to a site that doesnt look like its gonna spread viruses

LoveTD's

Reaction score
ya uhmm plz upload the file to a site that doesnt look like its gonna spread viruses
... -,-

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=lie96k

do you even have a slight idea of what a .tga file is?
If you don't know what a tga is then you don't know the problem I'm dealing with right now :)

I've asked this same thing on thehive but only 1 person responded and it didn't contain my answer :(

So if there's anyone who understands using custom pathing maps for your doodads please help me out >.>
I'm stuck for over 3 days already...

GFreak45

Reaction score
i do but my cousin got a trojan downloading one, you can hide files in tgas

and fileshare sites hide shit in their files all the time it wasnt a site that i trusted, hive i trust

LoveTD's

Reaction score
with commandprompt that is... I know... But you'll have to trust me that this is a custom path for my doodad...
It's 5 px height and 10 px width in a white collor....
So, do you have any idea how I would make a pathing map that can actually be used on that doodad while still being abled to rotate 360 degrees?

b.t.w. if you don't trust me enough to download the tga then don't, I told you what it is so you should be abled to figure it out without even looking at the file...

GFreak45

Reaction score
it looks like it is a 2x1 pathing file correct? there are other paths that already work for 360 with this pathing

LoveTD's

Reaction score
So your saying that there are other path's already created for that exact same doodad?
Or do you mean as in the blizzard standards?
Could you send me a link if it is a custom one?
Which one would I have to use if it's a blizzard standard path?
Which path dude 0.o?

Have you tested it yourself on UTM?

EDIT: got to go sleep, I'll check this thread in the morning as soon as I wake up :)

I did not understand your answer, please elaborate further...
(I'm getting a bit grumpy since this is the 4th day and I really need this fixed to move on)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.