Problems with Order Issue, help please!

ShadourazeR

Reaction score
A New Problem with Order Issue, help please!

Solved the Shockwave thing. New problem: Stampedes. How can I make a unit channel a stampede in a direction, then in another... (I can't make him do anything) on the third post, I attatched my map (first part is done, second one is empty, and third is completely bugged) the problem with the stampede is in the third part of the Earth (third) section, the bottom one. please Help!

free_killing

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I think I can do that, ill upload triggers in 2sec..

Edit: 2 sec later:
Trigger:
  • Learn Shockwave
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 2.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Add Shockwave to Tauren Chieftain 0004 <gen>

Trigger:
  • Random Shockwave
    • Events
      • Time - Every 6.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
      • (Tauren Chieftain 0004 <gen> is alive) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Set TaurenPos = (Position of Tauren Chieftain 0004 <gen>)
      • Set ShockwaveMe = (TaurenPos offset by 200.00 towards (Random real number between 0.00 and 360.00) degrees)
      • Unit - Order Tauren Chieftain 0004 <gen> to Orc Tauren Chieftain - Shockwave TaurenPos
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_TaurenPos)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_ShockwaveMe)
not tested, but i think it works :)

ShadourazeR

Reaction score
Well, I've solved the shockwave thing with dummy units, and it looks really nice. But now I have a bigger problem: Stampedes. Why the hell order issuing never works? I hate this. Help Please!:(

Attachments

• WorldEditTestMap.w3x
    154 KB · Views: 81

free_killing

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Well, I've solved the shockwave thing with dummy units, and it looks really nice. But now I have a bigger problem: Stampedes. Why the hell order issuing never works? I hate this. Help Please!:(

Hey, i just downloaded your map, earth hasnt the stampede spell, so he cant cast.. And Also i think its because its a Building..
but IF buildings can cast spells then go to trigger editor, then go to the trigger called Map Initialization and add this: "Unit - Add Stampede (Rexxar) to Earth 0001 <gen>"

ShadourazeR

Reaction score
I'm not good at posting triggers =p and seeing the map explains better the problem. Yea, I guess the problem is the fact that it is a building... (But if I'm not wrong, there a tutorial map by SD_Ryoko where he makes his tower cast chain lightning...whatever)

Uszi

Reaction score
I'm not good at posting triggers =p and seeing the map explains better the problem. Yea, I guess the problem is the fact that it is a building... (But if I'm not wrong, there a tutorial map by SD_Ryoko where he makes his tower cast chain lightning...whatever)

Here is a great tool that isn't readily obvious:

Click on your trigger in the sidebar on the left.
Then click on the trigger name at the top of the main window bottom right.
Then, right click, and choose "Copy as Text"

Then, when you want to post it here, paste it, and wrap it in the tags [ wc3][/wc3]

And it will look all pretty like so:

Trigger:
  • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions

Sure, posting the map may better explain the problem. But you are already asking them to help you for free when you post a problem. You shouldn't also ask them to download a potentially virus laden map.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.