I know with phpBB3 forums you can add two or more parameters to bbcodes, ex:

<spoiler=showit>this is hidden</spoiler>

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
yeah thats what i want...resize the image to fit the message board....not like resizing the message board until the image is fit

enouwee

Non ex transverso sed deorsum
Reaction score
Rad said:
The thing that bothers me about locations is nobody really uses them as locations. If anything they are mainly used for an alternate "Custom User Title". Not to put anyone down for their location but "Hack 192.0.0.1 PLZ", "IM BEHIND YOU", "LOL IM NOWHERE".

What about one of the longest town name in the world?

waaaks! said:
yeah thats what i want...resize the image to fit the message board....not like resizing the message board until the image is fit

How are you expecting the server to figure out the dimensions of externally hosted images? All it knows about them is the URI. Fetching every single of them is not an option, as it could be misused for clubbering attempts.

If you'd like to show the images, the only "solution" would be a client-side resize, as suggested above, which would require the user to have JavaScript enabled.

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
Tetaumatawhakatangihangakoauaotamateaurehaeaturipukapihimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuaakitanarahu
in New Zealand with a staggering 92 characters is recognised by the Guiness Book of Records.

...which translates into English as "The brow of the hill where Tamatea, with the bony knees, who slid and climbed mountains, the great traveller, sat and played on the flute to his beloved."

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Tetaumatawhakatangihangakoauaotamateaurehaeaturipukapihimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuaakitanarahu
in New Zealand with a staggering 92 characters is recognised by the Guiness Book of Records.

...which translates into English as "The brow of the hill where Tamatea, with the bony knees, who slid and climbed mountains, the great traveller, sat and played on the flute to his beloved."

... I missed something. What did that have to do with anything?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.