<Realms of the Genesis>

Status
Not open for further replies.

T3rm1nat0r

Reaction score
I agree with warroom99, i don't think it would ruin the game, it just adds some stats to improve your hero, to get more HP, dmg, mana and attack speed...

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
ok then another vote for attribute system

here are the vote results, and maybe the last one
for those who wants attribute system, u can play the map version 1.10
please vote for:
- Attribute System (free stats per level) (3 votes)
- 2 level spells for each hero (4 votes)

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
bump

v1.11 finished

the attribute bonus spell for each hero is just temporary and will be replaced....so please post a 2 level spell for each hero...

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
well, how bout instead of a full attribute system, when you get the attribute bonus you will be given +1 to all stats, and one other attribute point that can be freely distributed (that way, altogeter youll have about <i think this game has 8 lvls of attrib bonus, i dont quite remember> 8 extra points, which is almost as much as a +10 stat item, so its not super imba like Hosk's attribute system, but its not too useless because those 8 points will give your hero a push

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
well its not that kind of attribute system

the attribute system i meant is the system made by emjlr3 where u can put stats points by ur own

or maybe this is what ur talking about...maybe i missunderstood...sorry if i misunderstood u

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
well, what im saying is... have the stat growth as usual, but when the player learns the attibute bonus skill, the hero will be givin the option to pick a extra attribute (to boost by 1)

so you will have your attribute system, but its not going to be a key part of the game, its there as an extra

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
yup

now i need a 2 levels ability that can only be learned on lvl 19 for each hero

please post something for each hero
my ideas are already dry

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
for the Behemoth, try to make this spell :
Howl of the Beasts
>Calls a horde of beasts along the path, they attack once to each unit passed then run straight again, attacking units got passed again. Units got hit receive xdamage and got x% of their attack lowered for x seconds.

I dunno how to make it:rolleyes:, but I think you can do it. Good luck!

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
well its hard...
i got an idea

ill give him an ability like stampede, but wont run in random places, instead running in a straight line
or not

please give something else...

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
For Rain... maybe you can make
Rain of Thunders
>Rain calls a storm (this make a demon storm effect) and thunders will hit any random terrain in AoE (like infernal calling effect, but somehow change this into lightning). Units got hit will get stunned for x seconds, damaged by x, and being slowed for x% for x seconds(this is longer than the stun)

(I'm posting hard ideas, yah I know but I think it's cool)

And for the Amazon Archer, I suggest :
Arrow Shower
>The Amazon Archer shots All of her arrows stock, making her have x seconds to restock her arrows (she can't attack in this duration). Arrows will came down x seconds after being shot upwards, piercing the area, Stopping an unit got hit by x seconds and dealing x initial damage, and all arrows won't disappear after touch the ground. They will stay, blocking the path for the same time of the unit-stopping effect. In this condition, an unit can be a target of a new skill of the Amazon archer (replace the skill to this one during the duration); Name it pull arrow or something, dealing more damage to the unit and bleed for x seconds.

>Good both for running (making path blocked) and attacking (move forward and pull arrows).
>If you want to use this, try to make the arrow missile different (from archer's, watch tower's, brigand's etc. It'll make the effect of 'mass shooting')

Or this skill is weird? I think this one's cool...

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
I agree with warroom99, i don't think it would ruin the game, it just adds some stats to improve your hero, to get more HP, dmg, mana and attack speed...

Honestly, how many times have you played AoS Maps?
More HP means those Blinkers / Wind Walkers can practically be unkillable. Also more HP means Spells aren't that reliable anymore.
More Mana means those Insane spells can be casted more often, and any Blinkers can Blink almost everytime :banghead:
(I hate Blinkers and Wind Walkers because they are really hard to be killed, even at the last moment)

More damage means those ranged Heroes can harass melee Heroes better (although it has more HP) but damage can be buffed by items and attack speed.

EDIT:

Let's take an example. Remember the Ronin guy?
Let's say that he gives all his bonus free stats into AGI.
He has uber damage and attack speed, resulting in more Blade Dances, which is very powerful, but imba in this manner.
Or give them all to STR.
He has less damage, but higher HP. While his enemy is trying to kill him, he can just split into two and again create those illusions.

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
Honestly, how many times have you played AoS Maps?

yes the attribute system destroys the uniqueness of heroes in AoS's

what's the point of having heroes with strengths and weaknesses?

an attribute system is better on other types of maps, most likely custom hero maps.
where you can create your own custom hero from the very start.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
ok i have all the ideas on the 2 level skills
the skills can only be learned on level 4 and has a level skip of 4, meaning, u can level the skill in level 8

also most of the skills are passive, because most of the heroes has active skills

RotG v1.12 released

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
o_O This thread has been dead for a while.

Well, I've just played the v1.12 and have some words to say :

1)
There's an item that blocks melee damage and ranged damage, and when they are upgraded, they have an increase in 'damage blocked'
I suggest make it has an increase in chance instead, because higher blocked damage is doesn't worth the upgrade since not many units have damage higher than 60/90.

2)
I also suggest to re-position the 1st Level shop, to make it beside the lv2 and lv3 so it is easier.

3)
I suggest an item courier :D it's a nuisance to run back to your base just because you want to buy an item, while a courier can do that for you.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
yup its really dead....

im thinking of using generic skills such as storm bolt and other generic skills...that means new heroes

thanks for update

im always inactive because im busy connecting my real pc to the internet...so that i will have my own internet

for the 5th skills for each hero...i think i wont implement that
instead leave the attribute bonus

SumQuestions

Reaction score
Hey!

hey, i saw u on the hiveworkshop forums, yep its me. Just_Spectating. hope i gave u some good aos systems ther? im not on thehelper that much so if you want to talk then talk to me at the hive.

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
i cant make the screen shots big, wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.