Release Date?

Reaction score
Lol you guys need some more common sense lessons. Its pretty obvious that best buy is giving a date just so people can be re assured that they would get the game and pre order it.

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
I'd say that the 'complete' game will be released a year from now. I'll be 3rd year high school by that time.

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
Did starcraft 2 come out yet?
I receive almost no news from where I am

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
You're on the internet, you receive all the news you could ask for...

No.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Starcraft........... well Blizzard are chainging a zerg unit evry 3-4 days, so..... i take it that it is far from releasingg. In the mean time the Terran campaing is, by all means compleate, so it might come out soon. My beleave is that Blizzard are working on balance/gameplay feaurees now and that the beta will come out after 2-3 months, the first game after 4-6 months and the entire game(with the 2 expansions) after 14-18 moths.

YourFace

Reaction score
Starcraft........... well Blizzard are chainging a zerg unit evry 3-4 days, so..... i take it that it is far from releasingg. In the mean time the Terran campaing is, by all means compleate, so it might come out soon. My beleave is that Blizzard are working on balance/gameplay feaurees now and that the beta will come out after 2-3 months, the first game after 4-6 months and the entire game(with the 2 expansions) after 14-18 moths.

how would you participate in the beta?
are the people predetermined?

Fire-Wolf

S.P.D Smoke Pot Daily, Legalize It!
Reaction score
Everyone who said it is coming out in 08..

You all fail. Its coming out 2009-early2010 (hopfully..) But they are kings and pushing dates back. But if you think about it its a good think, if they send out some crappy sc2 that when you try to build a Thor you crash the game, and terran ownz everything with Scv's then billizard would die in a miserable little hole... So pushing back games to assure almost no bug or even no bugs and is very well balenced is a good thing.. I've been waiting patiently for about 2 years now.. And im going to continue to wait for the game, untill it comes out so i know it will be a great well balenced fun game.

Volkof

Reaction score
Wow time flies.

I will say around late 2009, maybe Oct or so. But there is no hurry for me. :D

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
at the rate they're changing and reworking a few things i would say it would release around early 2013 ;)

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
We most likey could have figured it out.

They wanted at least one more Wow Version to come out.
And they wont send it out with devil at the same time.

The real question is devil or star craft 2 going to come out before years end?

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Starcraft2's release is most probably closer than Diablo3, for advancement reasons concerning production.

I would guess that Starcraft2 will come out before christmas, and then Diablo3 the next year, still before christmas. But then again, beta hasn't even started...

YourFace

Reaction score
I think it will come out on june 6, 6666

or sometime in january or december

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.