Reputation Part 2 - Post Reputation Issues Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
I think I got -repped by 1 guy 4 times for one post with him using multiple accounts. if you look at my -rep record, there are 4 people who all -rep me on the same day at around the same time, and they have done nothing since there creation, which suggests that they were only created to -rep me. That makes me kinda sad, so if you could look into it it would be much appreciated! :eek:

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
My, my. Said person had quite a few accounts. He hit you more than 4 times, too...

Deleting some unnecessary rep. Banning these accounts ^.^ I'll leaving 1 operational.

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
Grey Rep

I know this has been asked before, because I have seen it answered by The Helper himself but I forget the details of it, and can't seem to find it. What exactly does the grey rep you receive do.

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
> What exactly does the grey rep you receive do.

Absolutely nothing. It's people with negative rep that give you +rep, but they don't actually give you any rep since they have negative.

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
there is one question that wonders me...

why is the members in the NUON dome forum get so much rep... i was going through the forum just then out of boredom and like half the ppl have like 100 rep above with some 10 post or less, who gives out all these rep to people

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
They are VIP in the NUON and Classic Gaming community. Those users pretty much restrict themselves to the NUON forums so I would not concern myself with them that much.

I personally know many of these people from other Classic Gaming forums I frequent so the reputation of these people is adjusted accordingly.

xxyourdeadxx

Reaction score
My rep -12.. by nobody

Well... My rep was 2 a few days ago. I got TWO minus rep and ONE plus rep, but then my rep jumps from 2 to -10. Sweet. any help?

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Umm people can give the amount of rep about of rep bars they have
Well for neg rep remove 1 of there bars but thats not the point

and another option on how you can get rep by no one
an admin can do it without any record which can lower you admin or increase it by any number

Ghan

Staff member
Reaction score
> people can give the amount of rep about of rep bars they have

Negative happens to be halved, but other than that, yes.
The more rep someone has, the more they give or take.

Also, wrong place to post. Moved.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I see -23 in Rep from different people over the last 30 days. I am sorry but your rep looks about right.

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
Squares

Not that I care that much, but I thought I would ask. Looking at the member list you see that a few people with 1000 reputation has as many "Green Repute Sqaures" as few people that has 800 reputation. And same times you would see that with 800 and 700. Just wondering what is the reason.

For example *picking completely random people!!!*

Andrewgosu and Tom Jones has the same number of sqaures but Tom Jones has more repute. DDRists has more sqaures then Tom Jones but the same repute. Pineapple has less sqaures the Andrewgosu, but still 800 repute.

Yeah, I'm being silly, but an answer would be appreciated.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
light green squares are not given every 100 rep.

Also, I think you get the third before the number changes.

Ghan

Staff member
Reaction score
Every 100 rep you get another regular green square until you get to 500 rep.
Then you must get 200 more rep for your first bright green square and 200 for every bright green after that up to 6 total bright greens.

This can be changed, but it requires direct modification of certain files and can't be done through the Admin CP.

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
(Sorry for double post)

I just lost 7 reputation points. I guess an Admin took it from me, although I can't be exactly sure. I don't really care much about reputation, but, I think when an admin takes reputation, he should at least let us know why, so we'll know not to do it again.

Perhaps it was becuase of the spell contest voting, I did make one post that wasn't exactly a vote...

Any information on why I lost it, and if there are plans to let us know why lose repute when we do will be appreicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.