Reputation Part 2 - Post Reputation Issues Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
someone just -rep me for some odd reason that is kinda racis to me.
it says If youre from australia odds are youre nto black "c walk homie"...

what the hell does that mean, i never said anything about that topic and Bluesin just -rep me for no reason??? seriously thats kinda racis if im black from australia

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Bluesin neg reps everyone for all kinds of odd reasons. I go through the reputation about once every few weeks and delete all his neg reps so don't worry about it. Yeah that is right Bluesin, I am that cool not even banning you for all the time I spend deleting your neg reps - I just quietly delete them.

Tonks

Reaction score
Bluesin neg reps everyone for all kinds of odd reasons. I go through the reputation about once every few weeks and delete all his neg reps so don't worry about it.

For some reason, I have a feeling you do this with some of my -reps, because idiocy tends to anger me. :rolleyes:

Possibly some of the random rep I used up to give a helper rep again, too.

Yeah that is right Bluesin, I am that cool not even banning you for all the time I spend deleting your neg reps - I just quietly delete them.

Damn straight.

Nigerianrulz

Reaction score
Bluesin neg reps everyone for all kinds of odd reasons. I go through the reputation about once every few weeks and delete all his neg reps so don't worry about it. Yeah that is right Bluesin, I am that cool not even banning you for all the time I spend deleting your neg reps - I just quietly delete them.

lol what a person, btw it is still there :p
TH is such a nice person (better then seth :D btw havnt seen him for some time now ??)

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
TH is such a nice person (better then seth :D btw havnt seen him for some time now ??)

The Grinch was a nicer person than I am. I think even Acehart is nicer than I am. Trust me, I do not care ^.^

Yes, I am still here. Watching. From the window. While you're in the shower o_O I have videos.

^.^ With that in mind, Have a nice day!

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score

I took a break from thehelper because of him
He calls everything in the Classroom program spam its not like I have enough complants about it already

so I just -rep him

IF HE WANTS A WAR I'LL GIVE HIM A WAR
Rep war :D

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, that is a war you will win because like I said, every few weeks I delete all his neg rep but I dont do the same on the people that strike back. The funny thing is that if he was not such a big negative rep person he would probably be one of the higher rep people but the retalition neg rep is what is killing him. Its balance man - kind of a karma like thing :nuts:

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
lol poor him but he told me

And I quote

Rep is just a glowing red or green box too me

Then I told him to stop -reping me or i would to him

I don't care -rep me all you want

or something like that but just to tell you bluesin
I don't like you!!!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah well he helps more than he hurts unfortunately. One thing you can be sure of here is that I protect the helpers.

BlueSin

Reaction score

What can I say I love to criticize where necessary. Plus it just adds some variety to the ass-kissing, for lack of a better word, featured on the forums. Though Id be lying if I said I still thought my -rep had influence. :)

Yes you are cool TheHelper, and for you Ill stop. ;)

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
soon the rep system is going to collapse just like money in Germany after WW I. :eek:

Rep will be useless!!..er :p

Reaction score
one day we will all have 2000+ rep and then we wont be able to rep someone =O.

ha ha we will get excited when someone joins, then 10 people rep him out and then hes maxed out =P

DM Cross

Reaction score
Why would you be unable to rep anyone at 2000+?

And if that really did happen... We'd just reset everyone's rep ^.^

Akatsuki

Reaction score
Don't know. But getting your rep back up wouldn't take a long time because this is a help site. Rep is to show that someone is helping and in a helping site a lot of poeple are helping. And when the helpers gets old then someone they helped out long ago takes their place and then a chain happen.

DM Cross

Reaction score
No, rep is to show who's the coolest person, apparently o_O Considering people rep me for jokes and for smackin' down soon-to-be-banned members and such.

If it were in my opinion and everyone got masses of rep, we'd reset everything, create a grouping of all of our oldest members who are still active in all parts of the site, and only THEY and staff would be able to give rep ^.^

Nigerianrulz

Reaction score
before i wouldnt agree on the seth but now i think we should have system like that or maybe add in a cash system maybe :p

but maybe make a another speacial member group that allows them to give out rep too otherwise there not going to be many ppl who is going have reps

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I appreciate your guys rep suggestion however the will be no adjustments to the rep system at this time. Thanks.

zoll3

Reaction score
i didnt really know where to do it , but i need to report something..

for like 1 week ago or more , a guy posted in the world editor help zone , that he have made a good terrain , and i saw the terrain from hes post .. and then it reminds me i have seen it on another site , and im just asking if he got a little funny prove on he really made it ?? , and then some kinda guy gives me -rep for saying it :S

plzz i dont want -reputation just becourse im saying something , and it wasnt brutal , it was just a comment to hes terrain , i hope TH.net can do something (; i got a little low rep so just 1 -rep is much :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.