Reputation Part 2 - Post Reputation Issues Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
Someone can change the text message of my last rep taken?

It's commented:
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKY OUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHAN KYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTH ANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTH

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Should be fixed.

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score

DM Cross

Reaction score
Fixed. Again.

The next person to give rep like that will get a week's vacation from the site. I shouldn't have to go around fixing people's rep comments. It's tedious and it annoys me. Don't. Do. It.

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
Fixed. Again.

The next person to give rep like that will get a week's vacation from the site. I shouldn't have to go around fixing people's rep comments. It's tedious and it annoys me. Don't. Do. It.

It's better now. I have the whole block without going to right or to left to see all.

chovynz

We are all noobs! in different states of Noobism!
Reaction score
When i did that I didn't know it breaks the board. Well I knew it would break the main board, but I thought the rep section was alright. Nvm.

Sorry Seth :\

Master

Thou shall be helped by...The Black Adder!
Reaction score
>Acehart has more rep than TH

LOL!

Just wanted to say this.
And show my rep logo, because such a thread was closed, and I wanted to show you just once.
EDIT: couldn't upload for now. I will try again later.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
And you have reputation almost equal to your posts -_-, have you asked people to +Rep you, It's almost impossible to recieve +100 rep in 3 weeks unless you're a super genius and gave out all the anwers of whatever :rolleyes:.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Dae's also a mod. Set-rep.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Indeed, but how many mods have 500 posts? I know that lately he is not active, but he really earns his rep, his tutorials are really good.

Master

Thou shall be helped by...The Black Adder!
Reaction score
And you have reputation almost equal to your posts -_-, have you asked people to +Rep you, It's almost impossible to recieve +100 rep in 3 weeks unless you're a super genius and gave out all the anwers of whatever :rolleyes:.

Or...unless I do something like this.
But rep does not really matter, does it? just having fun and helping each other is enough. And if you are too obsessed with rep you probably become a whore :p
You yourself +repped me saying something about a banned user, NiKaNoRoU_GR. I didn't ask for it. And many people give you -rep if you ask them to rep you, or don't give at all.
:p

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
You can but after you +/-rep someone, you have to +rep 5, 7 or 10(I think its 5, forget) other people before you can +/-rep that person again.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Hmmm, +75 rep information says:

Thanatos_820 is starting to making a name for themself.

There's a typo there :p.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
It's fine ;).

It would sound better if it were 'him/herself', but I dunno that might be tricky since people would have to identify their gender on registering + it'd prolly involve a bit of scripting :p.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Indeed, but how many mods have 500 posts? I know that lately he is not active, but he really earns his rep, his tutorials are really good.

Uh. I think all of them. I think 500 is the minimum that we set mods to, once they're promoted :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.