Request For Hero Ideas

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
Hello :D, I am requesting hero ideas for my AoS Map.......
I am doing this because i cannot lose to mapguy who is creating AoS map also<<<
The hero ideas include 3 normal spell with a maximum level of 4 and a ultimate abilitiy with a maximum level of 3
If you want to suggest, you just have to tell me the hero info and spells...
You do not have to give me exact damage, because my partner will balance it.
However, I say first from the start in case of misunderstanding.....
I will not give credit to your ideas, I will only +rep if i am using your ideas.
And please make the spells GUI possible and tried not to copy other AoS including Dota Spells
And of course, if got custom icon or model, please give the link at the end

Suggestion Template
Hero Name:
Proper Name:
Primary Attribute:
Hero Icon:
Hero Model:
Spells:
Extra Comments:

And Lastly, Thanks for reading this post :D

Necrach

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Fairy

Supportive conjurer hero (Healer). High Intelligence, medium Agility and low Strength
Proper names: Angel Anne | Kind Katarin | Gentle Galathil | Nice Nephilim | Blessed Beatrice | Truthful Tinuviel | Good Girdye
Model: Sorceress +a lot of glittering attached (like phase shift, etc) Soundset: Dryad

Enchanted dust - A breath spell shooting out a magical dust that attaches to friendly units, lasts until the unit is attacked (physically) or until the duration ends. The next physical attack on the unit is totally deflected. Hit point regeneration is heavily increased for units with dust attached.
Each level increases hp regeneration as well as duration, but mana cost is increased every level as well (something like 100/115/130/145).

Tree spirit - High mana cost, 200 or something. Borrows the spirit of a nearby tree (summons a unit and leaves a visible effect on the tree). The unit is permanent, cannot attack but have got a healing spell. Only one Tree spirit can be summoned at the same time, if this spell is used again the current spirit is dispelled. As long as a tree spirit is summoned, a teleport ability is enabled for the Fairy (mana cost 25). This ability immediately teleports the Fairy to the tree from which the spirit was borrowed, and the tree is destroyed. Whenever the tree is destroyed, from the teleport ability or anything else, the tree spirit is dispelled.
Level 1 - Summons a wisp, 300 hp and unarmored. The wisp got a Holy Light that heals 100 hp.
Level 2 - Summons a dryad, 450 hp and unarmored. The dryad got a Holy Light that heals 120 hp and a healing spray that heals 35 hp/second.
Level 3 - Summons a treant, 600 hp and heavy armor. The treant got a Holy Light that heals 200 hp and a healing spray that heals 50 hp/second.
Level 4 - Summons a KotG (small), 600 hp and divine armor! The KotG got a Holy Light that heals 200 hp, a healing speay that heals 50 hp/second and a healing wave that heals 200 on first target and targets up to 4 units.
NOTE: All the tree spirits got 200 mana. Each healing spells have a mana cost of 65.

Leprechaunt fireflies - Continual (arrow). High mana cost, like 40 or something. Mana and hit point regeneration is halted for the target for some seconds. During those seconds, a kind of aura affecting allies of the Faire is given to the target. If any friendly unit is healed by a spell from the Fairy or a tree spirit and is under the effect of this aura, mana is restored as well as hp! Mana restored is equal to hp healed, and this includes increased mana regen when hp regen is increased by a spell.
Each level increases duration of the effect (maybe 5/7/9/11 seconds) and the area of the "aura".
NOTE: Model for the Fairy's attack when using the arrow is Faire Fire, and then the Faire Fire is attached to the target with the buff.

Forest Demon - Ulti. High mana cost (like, above 200). Can be cast on either friend or foe. A demon (eg. a buff) is attached to the unit. The demon grants vision for the Fairy's player. Whenever a unit with the Demon attacks, the Demon is passed on to the next unit. If it is an enemy unit attacking a friend of the Fairy, the attacked unit taking on the demon is instantly healed, and have heavily increased hp regeneration (stacks with Enchanted dust) as long as it has the demon. However, when an enemy to the Fairy have the demon, bad things happens (see below).
When this spell is cast, its disabled (no cooldown.) As soon as a unit with the Demon attached dies, this spell is enabled again.
Level 1 - Heals 125 hp when the demon is passed on to an ally. 20 DPS to enemies carrying the demon.
Level 2 - Heals 200 hp when the demon is passed on to an ally. 30 DPS, 10 mana drained/second and slightly decreased movement speed to enemies carrying the demon.
Level 3 - Heals 275 hp when the demon is passed on to an ally. 40 DPS, 15 mana drained/second, slightly decreased movement speed and -4 armor to enemies carrying the demon.

This could be an extremly effective healer, and neither the Fairy or its allies should ever run out of mana if the player is good enough to use the "Leprechaunt fireflies" ability. I think the item build for the Fairy should focus mana, mana and mana. I like the ultimate myself, but its up to you if its possible to have it in an AoS.

Hope you like it :)

egomanyak

Reaction score
Hero Name: Cleric
Proper Name: Cylde the Great(or priest, something)
Primary Attribute: High Intelligence, but not much damage just high mana, medium Strenght, low Agility
Hero Icon: Priest, sorceress
Hero Model: Priest, sorceress
Spells:
Guard!
Gives something special to ally unit(random) like xx damage, xx armor, xx heal, xx regen for yy second, invisible <anything not requires knowlodge of trigger, alredy in object editor>

Alert!/Emergency!
Heals alliance(or enemy, for vice versa of spell) xxx(300)(any value little bit more than normal heals, potions) point but for/in xx(60) seconds decreases xx(5/10/whatever) hp every second.

(if used to enemy, decreases 300 hp, but heals xx point every second)
(if used to enemy, decreases 300 hp, but after xx seconds gives 400 hp, so you must kill him before gets hp, or it will kill you)
(if used to enemy, decreases xx point for 60 second, but after xx second gives xxx hp)

Overheal
If units hp is lower than maximum hp(like 400/500) heals xx(50) point, if heros maximum hp is maximum(500/500) overheals alliance xx(100) point (makes hp 600/600)

Enhanced recovery techniques(ulti)
Makes all of your spells range xxx(something really big, or all map) for 10/20/30 seconds and you can heal someone(dying people) without joining fight(because you are not battle hero, and int(low hp)) and(maybe) heal more than normal(maybe, for only near enemys)

Extra Comments:
None.

mapguy

Reaction score
I am doing this because i cannot lose to mapguy who is creating AoS map also<<<

I laugh at this part...

do you want ideas?

go to my thread called :

make your hero/item request

as I said, I have more ideas that I can put in my maps.

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
I laugh at this part...

do you want ideas?

go to my thread called :

make your hero/item request

as I said, I have more ideas that I can put in my maps.

Dont hijack other threads... :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Necrach for your ideas....
I am thinking if I am going to use it
I will +rep when i used it

egomanyak thanks for your ideas
But i guess i not going to use it

mapguy

Reaction score
try this hero:shades:

Jammer, the time mage

time ball: target point
throws a ball in target diretion (the ball has a 250 movemenst speed), the ball will send all enemies on it's path to another dimention (they disappear). and when it reaches the target point all enemies returns to normal dimention and takes damage and a minor stun.
Level 1: 75 damage, 400 range. 0.4 seconds of stun.
Level 2: 125 damage, 450 range. 0.6 seconds of stun.
Level 3: 175 damage, 500 range. 0.8 seconds of stun.
Level 4: 225 damage, 550 range. 1.0 seconds of stun.

Save the present: target ally, or enemy, or self.
saves the position, health, mana and buffs of target unit in the space and time. The time mage can make that unit return to that state at any time or cancel the effect of the magic, but if he takes to much time to decide what to do the unit is forced back in the past, don't matter if the time mage wants it or not. (don't affect the unit if it died).
Level 1: can wait up to 2.5 seconds to restore the unit.
Level 2: can wait up to 3.0 seconds to restore the unit.
Level 3: can wait up to 3.5 seconds to restore the unit.
Level 4: can wait up to 4.0 seconds to restore the unit.

Worm Hole: Target point.
opens a space time portal in target point and another in Time Mage's position. The time mage can active the portal once every 2 second. when the portal is actived, all unit in one portal are send to the other portal. Enemies takes damage when teleported. Portals lasts 10 seconds.
Level 1: 500 cast range. 50 teleport damage.
Level 2: 650 cast range. 75 teleport damage.
Level 3: 750 cast range. 100 teleport damage.
Level 4: 900 cast range. 125 teleport damage.

Rewrite the history: active with no target.
2 seconds casting time.
When cast causes the time to break and the space to collapse and causes the GAME to return 5 seconds in the past. causes global stun to all units (0.5 seconds). affects allies,
affects:
position.
health.
mana.
YEAH! this causes non-hero-units killed in the last 5 seconds to be revived and returned to their old positions.
don't affect
cooldown.
buffs.
gold.
experience.
items.
dead heroes.

Cooldown: 250 / 200 / 150

I congratulate you if you can manage to do this hero:D
Anyways, I'll use this hero in my AOS.

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
try this hero:shades:

time ball: target point
throws a ball in target diretion (the ball has a 250 movemenst speed), the ball will send all enemies on it's path to another dimention (they disappear). and when it reaches the target point all enemies returns to normal dimention and takes damage and a minor stun.
Level 1: 75 damage, 400 range. 0.4 seconds of stun.
Level 2: 125 damage, 450 range. 0.6 seconds of stun.
Level 3: 175 damage, 500 range. 0.8 seconds of stun.
Level 4: 225 damage, 550 range. 1.0 seconds of stun.

Save the present: target ally, or enemy, or self.
saves the position, health, mana and buffs of target unit in the space and time. The time mage can make that unit return to that state at any time or cancel the effect of the magic, but if he takes to much time to decide what to do the unit is forced back in the past, don't matter if the time mage wants it or not. (don't affect the unit if it died).
Level 1: can wait up to 2.5 seconds to restore the unit.
Level 2: can wait up to 3.0 seconds to restore the unit.
Level 3: can wait up to 3.5 seconds to restore the unit.
Level 4: can wait up to 4.0 seconds to restore the unit.

Worm Hole: Target point.
opens a space time portal in target point and another in Time Mage's position. The time mage can active the portal once every 2 second. when the portal is actived, all unit in one portal are send to the other portal. Enemies takes damage when teleported. Portals lasts 10 seconds.
Level 1: 500 cast range. 50 teleport damage.
Level 2: 650 cast range. 75 teleport damage.
Level 3: 750 cast range. 100 teleport damage.
Level 4: 900 cast range. 125 teleport damage.

Rewrite the history: active with no target.
2 seconds casting time.
When cast causes the time to break and the space to collapse and causes the GAME to return 5 seconds in the past. causes global stun to all units (0.5 seconds). affects allies,
affects:
position.
health.
mana.
YEAH! this causes non-hero-units killed in the last 5 seconds to be revived and returned to their old positions.
don't affect
cooldown.
buffs.
gold.
experience.
items.
dead heroes.

Cooldown: 250 / 200 / 150

I congratulate you if you can manage to do this hero:D
Anyways, I'll use this hero in my AOS.

Isnt this as good as copying from yours?? Did you read first post??

dead-manakin

Reaction score
Hero Name: Lawyer
Proper Name: Joe, Buck, Dan, Jim, Carl
Primary Attribute: Intelligence
Hero Icon: Marine
Hero Model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/commando-108357/?prev=search=Military&d=list&r=20
Spells:

Sue!

Steals 50 more gold each lvl

Rape!

Dazes target and Steals 30% of hp

Scowl!

Make target unable to attack for 2 seconds.
Extra Comments: Best hero in the world. lol

Hero Name: Super Squirrel
Proper Name: Hairy, Jimmy, Concor
Primary Attribute: Agility
Hero Icon: Squirrel
Hero Model: Squirrel
Spells:
Nut Gun!
-Shoots nuts into an enemies face dealing 200 dmg.

Berries!
Heals all allies in a 500 range for 250 hp.

Rabies!
makes a enemy infected with rabies making them attack faster but eventually die completly.
Extra Comments: make this hero really small looking! :)

mapguy

Reaction score
Isnt this as good as copying from yours?? Did you read first post??

I don't care If you copy this hero.
80% of the persons playing your AOS won't know you copied.
only 10% of those who knows you copied will care about this.
only 0.001% of the persons playing your map will stop playing because you copied one hero.

SineCosine

I'm still looking for my Tangent
Reaction score
azumanga_osaka_fgsfds.jpg

SineCosine

I'm still looking for my Tangent
Reaction score
Witness the awe that is my suggestions for each image encompasses a millennium's worth of ideas within a single post!

mapguy

Reaction score
Use this

THIS one i will not use in my map:

Voodoo puppeter

Link of life - target enemy. (NOT CHANNELING)
Creates a link between the voodoo puppeter and target enemy, the link drains part of the target's hitpoints and manapoints per second and give that to the voodoo puppeter. If the distance between them becomes greater than 900 the link breakes stoping the HP/MP drain and stunning that target for 1.5 seconds. Drains 50% more HP/MP when cast on heroes.
level 1: drains 5HP and 3MP per seconds. Maximum of 2 links.
level 2: drains 10HP and 6MP per seconds. Maximum of 3 links.
level 3: drains 15HP and 9MP per seconds. Maximum of 4 links.
level 4: drains 20HP and 12MP per seconds. Maximum of 5 links.
Cooldown: 20 / 10 / 6 / 4

Link of pain - target enemy.
creates a link between target enemy and some non-hero units nearby to it. Everytime a unit linked to the target dies, the target takes damage and is stunned during 0.5 seconds. If a linked unit moves away it counts as it was killed, dealing damage and stunning the target (link breakes after 900 range). Lasts 10 seconds.
level 1: 25 damage. Links up to 3 units with the target.
level 2: 35 damage. Links up to 4 units with the target.
level 3: 45 damage. Links up to 5 units with the target.
level 4: 55 damage. Links up to 6 units with the target.
Cooldown: 30 / 20 / 16 / 12.

Summon puppet - target enemy or ally (non-hero only).
Throws dark magic in the target gaining control of it's mind. The target then becomes a mindless slave with bonus hitpoints, damage and a set of skills. (turn that unit purple and create a link with the puppeter). If the distance between the puppet and the voodoo puppeter becomes greater than 900 the puppet dies. Summoning new puppets replace the old.
level 1: +150 hitpoints, +15 damage, critical strike.
level 2: +300 hitpoints, +25 damage, critical strike, life steal.
level 3: +450 hitpoints, +35 damage, critical strike, life steal, health share*.
level 4: +600 hitpoints, +45 damage, critical strike, life steal, health share*, Magical explosion**.
*health share: 50% of the damage dealed to the voodoo puppeter is dealed to the puppet instead.
**magical explosion: sacrifices the puppet dealing 150 AOE damage and silencing enemies during 4 seconds.
Cooldown: 40 seconds

Big voodoo - Active with no target.
Summons a magical circle around the voodoo puppeter, the circle moevs with him. Every time an unit dies inside the circle the voodoo puppeter gains a part of its health and mana.
level 1: Lasts 10 seconds. 10% of HP/MP.
level 2: Lasts 12 seconds. 12.5% of HP/MP.
level 3: Lasts 14 seconds. 15% of HP/MP.
Cooldown: 60 / 40 / 20

Necrach

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Witness the awe that is my suggestions for each image encompasses a millennium's worth of ideas within a single post!

Or, you like PMed the ideas and added a post for us to +rep? ;)

-------------------------------------------------

It seems like people aren't giving quite the ideas you are looking for. So I'll try to come up with another one..

Spell-Grunt

Proper name: Lord Peon Killburn (or maybe Sir Peon Killburn)
Model: Grunt. Shapeshift models are
Fel Orc Grunt,
Skeletal Grunt and
a slightly larger Grunt with Soul Theft orb circling around him and with tintin colours 50, 50, 50.

This is a shapeshifting hero (abilities are in the style of the Tinker ulti). The thing is, he's got NO MANA REGENATION while shapeshifted!
Strength: 23 (+2/level)
Intelligence: 15 (+1.5/level) PRIMARY!
Agility: 14 (+1.25/level)

SPELLS

Chaos - Mana cost 30, no mana cost for shapeshifting back to normal. Transforms Lord Killburn into a Fel Orc, giving him Chaos damage, increases attack speed and adding a spell
Demonic essence - Continual, cooldown 6 seconds and a mana cost of 80/90/100/110. Decreases targets armor for 12 seconds.
Level 1 - +8% attack speed while in Fel Orc form, Demonic essence decreases armor by 2.5.
Level 2 - +12% attack speed while in Fel Orc form, Demonic essence decreases armor by 4.
Level 3 - +16% attack speed while in Fel Orc form, Demonic essence decreases armor by 5.5.
Level 4 - +20% attack speed while in Fel Orc form, Demonic essence decreases armor by 7.

Death - Mana cost 20, no mana cost for shapeshifting back to normal. Transforms Lord Killburn into a Skeletal Orc, increasing his movement speed and grants spell damage reduction, but decreases his armor! Also adds two abilities
Ghost Walk - Turns invisible! Mana cost 100, cooldown 14.
Deflection - This is exactly like the Footman's defend skill (I guess any towers in your map have got piercing damage?) but activation have a mana cost of 50, and then it costs 5 mana every second to have active.
Level 1 - +8% movement speed, 6% spell damage reduction, -1.5 armor, Ghost Walk lasts up to 5 seconds.
Level 2 - +12% movement speed, 9% spell damage reduction, -1 armor, Ghost Walk lasts up to 10 seconds.
Level 3 - +16% movement speed, 12% spell damage reduction, -0.5 armor, Ghost Walk lasts up to 15 seconds.
Level 4 - +20% movement speed, 15% spell damage reduction, no armor reduction, Ghost Walk lasts up to 20 seconds.

Brilliance Aura - Nothing more complicated than that. The original Archmage ability.

ulti:
Conjuration - Mana cost 45, no mana cost for shapeshifting back to normal. Transforms Lord Killburn into an Black Orc, making him a powerful warlock. The Black Orc have increases hit point regeneration but mana is drained from him every second!
The thing with the Black Orc, just boost him with different ultimate spells with very high mana cost (tip to start giving him channeling spells then continuing with active ones as level in this skill increases). These spells down here are just recommendations.
Level 1 - Slightly increased hp regen, drains 4 mana/second. Have got the abilities Big Bad Voodo and Death And Decay (not to buildings, ofc)
Level 2 - Moderately increased hp regen, drains 2 mana/second. Have got the abilities Bid Bad Voodo, Death and Decay, Tranquility and Charm.
Level 3 - Heavily increased hp regen, doesn't drain any mana. Have got the abilities Bid Bad Voodo, Death and Decay, Tranquility, Charm and Doom.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.