General Resort plans nude "anything goes" party

Dr.Jack

That's Cap'n to you!
Reaction score
2008_11_13t160557_450x290_us_resort.jpg

An Australian holiday resort will hold a month-long, nude "anything goes" party to combat an expected economic downturn, media reports said on Thursday.

"Tough economic times call for stiff measures," Tony Fox, the owner of the White Cockatoo resort in Mossman, in tropical Queensland state, told the Courier-Mail newspaper.

"It will be a hedonism resort, where anything goes for a month. It doesn't take rocket science to work out what it means," Fox said, naming March as the risque party month.

Interested in this kind of a vacation? You can read more about this here!

Snowbizzle

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Don't forget drugs. "Anything" will most certainly include drugs. Those Aussies.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Something makes me think that party wont attract hot, young, 20-years old students.....not my kind of party:p

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
"stiff measures"
Haha, made me laugh.

Asehujiko

Reaction score
An Australian holiday resort will hold a month-long, nude "anything goes" party to combat an expected economic downturn, media reports said on Thursday.

Call me an idiot but how the hell is that supposed to help against the crisis?

duyen

Reaction score
Those people in the photo are like in the mid 40's or possibly even early 50s. Look at the faces.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Where can I sign up?

>>Call me an idiot but how the hell is that supposed to help against the crisis?

It's good for business. I mean, who wouldn't go to something like this? :D

eellem1

Life is made of the little things, live it well
Reaction score
Call me an idiot but how the hell is that supposed to help against the crisis?

It would not help the crisis, but you would forget all about it for one full month......Sure would be NICE!!

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
It's good for business. I mean, who wouldn't go to something like this? :D

Ummm, I wouldn't like to go to this. It looks like a holiday for old couples to reinvent their sex lives (by going back to their youth and slutting out again, cept this time it's too late to accidentally have a kid). ...Anything goes eh? Well not for me... no, not while I'm sharing the same pool with someone my mum's age. It'd just be creepy

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.