Returning Monsters

Q

qoutesh

diablo 1 and 2 have got some same monsters in it so don't imagen that there are going to be all new ones i know there will be some old ones but most of them will be prety new:eek:

emootootoo

Top Banana
Reaction score
I don't care what monsters return as long as Oblivion Knight doesn't. It's a slap in the face to anyone that wants to play a melee class (at least for soloing).

It's somewhat of a bitch especially if you are a zealing and get IM'd and you can't stop your zeal...

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
i like Baal's minions like Lister the Tormentor. also i like the Venom Lords and the council in A3 travincal. i rly dont wanna see fetish and undead fetish

zeroninja

Reaction score
i always liked those dudes ridin on the ogres in a basket breathin fire in LOD...imps i think it was

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
imps were the small ones breathing fire, i dont remember the big ogres though. the imps and ogres were seperate monsters but you could see them teleport into the ogre guy. they elso teleported into those like barricades and stuff

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
I really hope that they will have monsters like the corrupted rouges that come running straight to you:) I hate chasing after those little bastards all the time:p

And a thing I really don't would like to see in D3 is the ability of the mages(I think it was) in act 4. The ability that when they use it on you, you take damage when you use a melee attack:( It always got me beacuse I had suck high damage/attack speed ratio, barbarian doubleswing did not make it easier to repel either:(

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
I really hope that they will have monsters like the corrupted rouges that come running straight to you:) I hate chasing after those little bastards all the time:p

And a thing I really don't would like to see in D3 is the ability of the mages(I think it was) in act 4. The ability that when they use it on you, you take damage when you use a melee attack:( It always got me beacuse I had suck high damage/attack speed ratio, barbarian doubleswing did not make it easier to repel either:(

Iron maiden.

doesn't matter how strong your Melee attack is.

You will die.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.