Arena Rise of Sinnergy v1

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Instead of player one red getting to chose what the setting are. Why not use a host detection system?

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
I'm not really a fan of host detection system and I don't think that it is that important to implement host detection system while the host's role is only to choose the modes.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
BUMP

Uploaded an alpha version, still two heroes (not the old Beast and Beings Evolution heroes).

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
I've recently tested it and the skills were great and funny that is for the abomination (Bloody Murderer). Though there are a lot of development to go trough before everything gets pumping competetive. Though wouldn't it be more fun if there were flags :D Anyway, the shops were kind of hard to spot, I didn't notice there were shops until I used iseedeadpeople and the Hellios guy was cool too, though there are only 3 levelable skills. As of now I find the game lacking some stuff to do, maybe more enemies would do, and by the way noobies won't get the point of how to revive if it is their first time. Some people just don't read.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
yeah, I kept on laughing while creating Bloody Murderer with the epic name Stuart. Last night, I changed the shop's position so that the taverns will have vision to it, but for now I need to figure out on how to make the shops visible even with the fog is on (just like structures), because they are based on the peasant unit.

I'm also starting to make some complex and triggered items. I'm still generating hero ideas, but my priority for now are the shops and items.

FhelZone

Reaction score
Isn't there a permanent vision trigger for the regions to be permanently visible to the players you have slected, or maybe you could just make each shop for the two teams allied with them so that there will always be visibility. And by the way, the cart is kind of irritating, it is so solid that 2 last hits it would enter the circle of power, maybe lower its life by 75 would do.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
Not really visible like there's vision, but something like when an area with the structure is explored by players, and after that area is covered with fog, the structure's model is still seen, not like units where you really can't see them when they are covered with fog.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
yep its already a building, but I already fixed it, the unit must have a pathing map.

FhelZone

Reaction score
Oh so its the pathing part. Well, I'm online at GG right now you might want to perform a multiplayer testing.

FhelZone

Reaction score
Hey waaaks! I PMed you in Garena and you didn't respond at all. About hosting new maps in GG well you just need to start warcraft host your game alt tab and leave it there for the rest of the day. Make sure you are in the tree tag room and in version 1.20e minigamers in garena stick with 1.20e the reason why my map is compatible with all versions.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
Lol maybe some kind of Garena instant messaging error. Someone joined and we played 1 vs 1, but looks like theres some parts of my trigger that causes a desync, so I exit Garena and edited the map.

I just need to finish some sort of creep system, then on with the test map, next time, we'll use YM for pm's because garena's IM suck.

FhelZone

Reaction score
Well, new years close. You tested with someone with an unprotected map :D Anyway, I see you online at garena right now and it seems that the PM system is not working. I'll be at War of Philippine heroes room 2. And add my YM too I'll send it via PM here.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
lol, tested the map with fhel and lots of desync and error found.
of course you can suggest hero, suggestions and feedbacks are always free

FhelZone

Reaction score
Kind of busy, I cant upload the open source yet, I'm trying to get it supported with garena :D So did you solve the desync problem? Is getlocalplayer proven to be safe now?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.