Ryoko Beta Testers

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Sat - When I have a little time I can convert & compress the sounds in your map for you during testing, rather effeciently (Like that model).

I might
1. Make those little towers a rip off, so people don't do that.
2. Make the upgrades ONLY effect upgraded towers (level 2). Thats what i'll probobly do. Humm. Prolly raise the cost of the upgrade a little bit too.

[edit]
More feedback anyone? I love it!

S

sATARa

Well actually the big map size comes from one sound only, and its already compressed as much as it can be without completely ruining the song. Its the 4tune song, called "Dancing in the dark", it plays when you stand near the red... uhh, this thing !, in the club.
When I said I need to compress it I actually meant cut its length a bit (this might be the only way to lower the size).
Since it plays in a loop it shouldnt be too bad, even if I cut 2/3 of the song...
But Ill send you the original file if you really want to give it a shot.
The original mp3 is about 2.9 megs, I lowered it to 560k in the ver I sent you, but with a drastic effect on quality, and it is cut in half.

Anyway back to your map :)
Ill try to do the same cheapest tower thing with some other races, to see what happens... but the effect is probably the same.
It isnt much of a bother, since I love the TD itself :D , especially
the minigmes... and I got a bit of extra free time this week.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.