RPG Sagas ORPG - Revived

Steel

Software Engineer
Reaction score
News
I've finally finished writing the code for the new combat feature, the combat timers. The system will be implemented into the map quickly and pushed out as a release. About the demo map, it's very simple, you have a bar above your head that represents a timer, the timer in the demo is set to 20 seconds. Each time the bar completes and gets full, you gain a Combat Point. In the demo the number of points you have saved is simply displayed in text. The multiboard in combat that comes up automatically in Sagas already with the life and mana bars will house the number of points you have, this will definitely be changed upon implementation. After each point you have you can spend them on specific abilities. I've included a passive book to show you what you currently have activated and then a book for the spells to get those passive abilities. If you want to reset everything I've included a -reset ability. If you encounter any problems let me know.

Sagas implementation:

1) Each new encounter these abilities will reset to nothing
2) There will be 11 abilities and each will be special in their own right
3) The system is still under development and is subject to change.

Download Demo

Conversion from v1 to v2 news

About
Greetings everyone, I am Steel a member of Clan TDG which has brought around maps such as Burb TD, Demolition TD, Possession TD, Final Fantasy Forever, Uther Party and many more...We make top quality maps and I would not be a map designer unless I did just that. I'm bringing back my map Sagas ORPG. It was hard for me to try and leave the map as it was since I spent so much time on it. I was going to begin work on another map with a clan member but there were too many issues with time so I've decided to come back to this.

About Me: For those of you who don't know, I've been working on this map for quite a while. I've been a mapper since the beginning of WC3 and I like complex and challenging ideas and bringing them to a map. I'm a professional web designer, programmer in several languages and a student.

About the map: The map was started out of my hatred for other map developers being lazy. There are only a handful of developers that I respect for their work because they have passion for what they do and they take pride in it. I feel the same way, what I do is for fun and I want people to have fun too, but I'd like people to respect the work that map makers put into a map. This map has been saved I believe 10,000 times and undergone many overhauls.

Detail about the map: This map is generic like most RPGs are at first, but when I get the majority of the map completed I will be adding in difficult content. The content will be in the form of "Missions" that you will choose to do and you can find complex enemies and puzzles within them. Also, for those people that like difficult enemies and their fights, there will be numerous bosses that will require strategy and teamwork to defeat.

In Short: If you like RPGs, then you will like this map.

Website Links:
Main Website
Download Section
Changelog

Progress
Completion - 99%

Items 100% (Progressively Updated)
Creeps 100% (Progressively Updated)
Quests 100% (Progressively Updated)

Those with 'Progressively Updated' mean that they are at 100% but are constantly updated with the progression of the game. When more is added it just adds to the existing completion.

Game Features
Steel said:
Concept: The game is based around the concept from many popular MMORPGS. There are many ideas from that game that have been WarCraft III'ed into this map. You will notice ideas and images from EverQuest all the way to World of Warcraft.

Zoning System: Areas of the map are broken into "zones". Each zone has a different difficulty, some zones have requirements for entering them let it be a key, a quest, or a minimum level. This system is rarely seen in many maps, it restricts the field of vision for a player to a given area. This is a feature that allows players to have sectioned off areas much like other RPGS. It is great for dividing up difficult areas of the game with easier ones. It is also very nice to if you need to hide during those PvP times!

Hero Selection: The map features a very unique hero selection system, the template designed by Magos, with alterations made by me. The hero selection method allows a user to view detailed information about the hero they are debating to choose before they make their decision. When a hero is selected, the unit grows in size and rotates slowly, it is visually stimulating!

Combat System: The map uses a unique system for combat. Damage values follow appropriately with any unit, but the armor values are all at the 0%, the standard Warcraft III armor values are percentage based, in this map though the armor values are a straight value. If you get hit for 10 damage and have 5 armor, you take only 5 damage. The armor value is not shown on the unit itself, but rather in the Multiboard.

Character Classes: The classes in this map closely resemble many RPGs, but it is difficult to deviate from what is tradition, so the map hasn't. The map has 14 functioning classes, but may so more as time progresses.. After the base are completeled and balance is relatively even, I will create additional classes that break out from the standard feel. The spells are done entirely in JASS allowing for multi-instances of spells and a great deal of efficency with no memory leaks. Although the spells and such are designed to make for the feel of most RPGs, the spells are designed around the basics of ideas, although some are very unique.

Terrain: The Terrain has been a constant struggle in this map. I am a perfectionist and the map has seen 3 Terrain artists and 4 overhauls. The current, and final version of the terrain yields credit to Krewl Rain of Clan TDG. The terrain previous to her work was very fitting for the map, but the size just resulted in too many problems. I would like to extend a very warm thank you to Millie and Lewt.

Summoned Pets: The summoned pets will automatically follow the hero. The unit will follow closely and automatically attack units which attack the hero. The pets follow a generic AI coded into the game. Unit's with abilities will automatically use them accordingly. This allows the Player to focus on their Hero primarly, instead of dealing with 2 units at the same time. Beware players...the pets can get you into troule!

Creep Respawn System: Forgot to put in one of the best features about this map, the creep respawn system allows for units to respawn in their original position. The JASS trigger is only about 150 characters long and it takes care of every unit. I've also encoded different respawn times for each area so units from different areas will take longer to respawn than other. Boss mobs will behave on their own system [re]spawn trigger.

Multiboard System: Much like a traditional Multiboard, the one in this map houses player data for the user to see. The armor of a unit is not displayed on the unit itself, so for a player to see this information it has been placed on the Multiboard. This is standard for most Multiboards in maps, but the unique feature in EQSagas is that the buffs are listed and recorded onto the Multiboard itself. This allows eliminates limitations given from the World Editor, and also gives a very nice twist to PvP combat. Enemy players can no longer see what buffs you have!

Save / Load Feature System: The system allows a user to save every aspect of their game experience with a code. The save / load features have been completely reworked. A simple -save will take all of your character's data and generate a code for you. The code saves quite a bit of data so please understand it may be lengthy. It saves your Hero, Hero's Level, Hero's Experience, Hero's Stats, Your resources, Your items, Your Backpack's items (Yes, all 18!), and it personalizes your code to your name for security. The length of the code is roughly 35-40 characters long.

Attribute System: Thanks to weaaddar's system players can customize their unit's stats. The stats are saved and loaded, this means no two heros will be alike. Each player will carry further uniqueness with their playing.

Backpack System: This system has been designed to allow users to carry 18 items in a backpack that are saved with their hero. The backpack can be recalled at any time to take out items at will. If the hero's inventory is full and they go to pick up an item, it will be automatically moved to their backpack. When saving all 18 items inside the backpack will be saved, including the 6 on the hero itself.

Equipment System: A work of art that I have been perfecting for a while now. The system allows you to have virtual equipment. The items aren't actually carried on your person, but you get the effects of them. Instead of the standard 6 items you can carry far more, helmets, rings, earrings, swords, necklaces, many many slots.

Experience System: The system allows for experience only in certain situations. Quests can yield experience, killing standard units can yield experience, but killing Boss units or unique spawns rewards players with the most experience. The system scales experience per level, more experience required for higher levels. Experience has a level range limit too, you can only be within certain levels of an enemy to receive experience. Ontop of that limit, there is an actual range (distance) measurement that also exists. You must be within a certain distance to gain experience.

Item Drop System: Coupled with the Experience system comes the Item Drop System. The two systems function together to give proper Experience and Items based on your hero's level and the enemy's level. Each unit can hold 10 (Subject to change for bosses) different items to drop and drop on a percentage based scale (1-100%). The system is written entirely in JASS and has a built in error system if anything should go wrong with it. The system is also completely leak free.

Buff System: This system allows for multiple buffs of the same type to stack. Now this does not mean that Flowing Thought I will stack with Flowing Thought II, but rather 3 types of Hitpoint regeneration spells can stack. The system is completely leak free, it handles every unit at the same time. The system has been redesigned from scratch 3 times now, and should finally function without error

Player vs Player (Coming Soon): Always a favorite subject, PvP combat. The game is setup to handle player versus player combat. The triggers all can allocate damage properly, to trigger the system you must unally via commands with other players. But beware, you won't be friendly to townsfolk. You also cannot go hostile with anyone at anytime, this would result in rampant killing when an ally gets low. You must be in town to go hostile with others. This will not initially provoke the guards, but after you attack another player, you will be seen as an enemy to the townsfolk. Hostility to townsfokl reset upon death.

And much much more...

Gallery
None of the images from my previous server made it, they were all lost. I'll be trying to take some more but in the mean time if you play the map and you would like to submit a screenshot, attach it to this thread, or go to my forums and attach it there, or email it to me at [email protected]

Again, I do apologize for the lack of pictures.

Contact Info
Contact Info:
Email: [email protected]
Msn [email protected] MSN is buggy for me (Not best option)
Yahoo: pjb0404
AIM: HSDAP
Forums: Just leave a post, or a private message

"Jobs"
Requirement for all Jobs:
Must speak proper English, I will not tolerate anything else

Item Designer [Status: Open (1 slot)]
There are 14 different classes in this game so there are a TON of items to be made. I'm looking for someone who understands linear and exponential graphs and math. Experience with JASS is a plus, but not required. I'd also like someone who has prior experience with an RPG. This is NOT an easy job...

Quest Designer [Status: Open (1 slots)]
First off, I really hate designing quests. I can come up with the ideas of them and such but the coding process I absolutely hate. This job is kind of a toss up at the moment. Until I code the Quest Management system properly for public usage I will only be looking for someone with exceptional JASS skills.

Advanced JASS Coder [Status: Open (2 slot)]
The title speaks for itself. You must be familiar with Structs, VJASS, etc...

Beta Tester [Status: Open (Several)]
Well, anyone can play the releases that I make public, but I do a LOT of testing between versions. So those people that are willing to do some testing here and there between versions are suitable applicants for this position.

Quauhtli

I have the right to remain silent.
Reaction score
I can help you with the following things:

I can do the Quest Designing I know for sure

Might be able to come up with all those ideas for Item Designing (probably actually)

And of course I'm always up for beta testing.

Steel

Software Engineer
Reaction score
Let me expanding the information on some of the Jobs...

Quests...
Again, I really hate making quests. Heres my best case scenario for you making quests. You create a quest in a demo map and I import everything from that over to the Sagas map. It could be simple like have your Dummy Hero start next to your Dummy Quest Giver. It would jog the Quest Log and give information about it. Then say the quest is to Kill 10 Dummy Enemies, have it count up each kill. Then return to the quest giver and give a Dummy Reward.

If you were to set it up that way, that would be the best situation since I wouldn't have to do hardly anything aside from integrate it into the map.

The other situation is for me to give you the existing Quest Management system I have and give you some notes as to what I was going to do. You could give it a shot to try and finish it. With the ideas I have for Quest Management, it would be extremely easy to make quests.

Next Item....Items!
This isn't very hard...it's just a lot of tedious work for me that I don't like to do. My Item system is extremely easy to make items. The thing that annoys me the most is the Tooltips. If you wish to do this, you really need to understand how balance works...I can give you some pointers, but it shouldn't be too bad if you are good with Math and Excel. I have an existing Excel Spreadsheet with most of the items in the map. You can use it and get a feel for how things should progress. For example, Armor for a Warrior class should be more than that of a Caster, and the Warrior's armor on his gear should scale higher and faster than a caster. Consequently, a caster's Mana or Intelligence would be better, thus creating a balance between gear. Take a look at this: click me and you will get a better understanding of the map.

R

Reapper

The map is great although i think u need to add more xp per quests.

Steel

Software Engineer
Reaction score
Simple Update: I'm fixing up a bunch of things, when I get everything hammered out, I'll have 1.6 released. Shouldn't take more than a few days.

Quests...The ones that are in there currently are simple and take hardly any time. Quests are not the primary source of experience in this game, at least not yet. I haven't decided how it will be done.

H

HBtheOnly

The map is great, but I've found one major bug. Some items seem to enter my normal inventory instead of the bag and then 1 minute later it just disappears out of thin air (out of inventory and not in bag). Also when you load and level up you will only get 3 points instead of 5 (after you load, major bug which is why I stopped playing). Also the bag and equip systems you have are great but it can be annoying at times (pressing heaps or buttons and/or typing commands to do stuff.)

Other than that I reckon the map is AWESOME, good work! :D:D

Steel

Software Engineer
Reaction score
The map is great, but I've found one major bug. Some items seem to enter my normal inventory instead of the bag and then 1 minute later it just disappears out of thin air (out of inventory and not in bag). Also when you load and level up you will only get 3 points instead of 5 (after you load, major bug which is why I stopped playing). Also the bag and equip systems you have are great but it can be annoying at times (pressing heaps or buttons and/or typing commands to do stuff.)

Other than that I reckon the map is AWESOME, good work! :D:D
All problems with items will not be valid after the next patch as things are done completely different.

The problem of 3 vs 5 points was addressed a long time ago, I had it fixed for v1.6.

With the work I'm doing on it now, I believe I will have it out later. There will be no new content added for this patch just a lot of updating.

R

rodyzz

beta-tester

I can Beta-Test your game ..
tell me if i may,
and i can publish your game on youtube to..
i film some bosses,unist,quests,terrain and stuff
let me know..

legendRfaith!

Steel

Software Engineer
Reaction score
Those of you wishing to beta test please send me a private message, email, or register on my forums and post. I'd like to have all the testers using my forums to get things organized if possible.

Steel

Software Engineer
Reaction score
I've decided to make a very long list of changes to the game. First of all though I'd like to say with the changes I have planned I really do need help, if you are interested please send me an email, a private message or send me something on B.Net (SteelG@USEast), my bot is usually in the Clan TDG channel.

The majority of the terrain will need a bit of changing with what is coming. I'll have to re-write how experience, gold and loot is dropped based on combat. I've been doing a lot of looking around and I feel the map can be changed rather dramatically. I've been looking at a map by one of my clan members, Xalt, many of you may know him for Final Fantasy Forever. Another of our members has started the structure for another Final Fantasy map, much like a sequel. So, there brings about my aim for the new structure: I will be changing things to have a feel for the FFF type of gameplay. I had many ideas and concepts about a completely different RPG project that I was going to work on with someone else, the list of ideas is....

Combat System:
(Steel's Idea) I'm thinking something like Final Fantasy 12. When you engage something in combat, you do not actually get moved to a new area, but the current world area is roped off into a circular area. This might limit the size of the map as combat areas would be the world and they would not be reusable.

(Steel's Other Idea) Same thing as FFF, random encounter brings you to a new place....more detail about how it would be handled with a party.

Teamplay attraction:
To force people to play with one another, there would be limited amount of "dungeons" or "missions" or "areas" that a solo player can access. To fully experience the game, players must ally themselves with one another through a party system and then they can venture into the depth of the game as a group that must work together.

Agro / Rage:
This would best be explained in a boss battle. Say a warrior initializes fighting a boss. Each attack would increase the Boss's agro toward the warrior. So say after 5 attacks the warrior has a rage of 100. Now say a wizard nukes the boss for a large amount of damage. The wizard would then attain a certain amount of rage...if the rage is above the warrior's 100 then the wizard would become the new target. This would make people concentrate on sophisticated situations.

Ability / Spell Synergy:
Example: A unit is hit with Entangling Roots, then within X amount of seconds, the unit is hit with a fire spell. The roots will catch on fire, causing compiled damage.

Party System:
This could be done several ways...
1) Multiboard (Display name, life, etc...)
2) Players in the same party would have a certain special effect about them. Although I don't know if this is enough
3) This can be shown by example, if there are 3 people in a party. For player 1 you would add 2 dummy heros to that player. They would mirror the other party members. The reason for this is the icons of the dummy heros would display thus allowing the players to see their hitpoints. Now, these units would be invisible but directly ontop of our hero....so if a cleric is to see that their warrior in their party is about to die but cannot target the unit easily they may click on the icon for the hero and the spell effect would follow through.

Inventory / Equipment:
Have my Virtual Equipment already

Save / Load code:
Done...

Hero Selection:
I have one in my map that might work out. There are a lot of ways to do it.

Caster System / Spells:
I think you have your own caster system you can use. Between the both of us we can come up with a million different ideas for abilities and spells.

The Main Concept:
After a player picks a hero they are spawned in a forest outside of the main town. The player must liberate a camp in the forest of some enemies before progressing any further. This gets the player started off into knowing how the game works. This first portion should yield enough experience to have the player level up once, then following this, the player can receive information on what to do and how to use the rest of the systems. They will know how to pick abilities, distribute stats, etc... Also a random item will drop, when a player picks up an item in this first area they are informed how items are equipped, and how the inventory works.

After the first area, the player comes to the town. Have a merchant as one of the first NPCs in the town. This will engage the player and teach them how to use the merchants. Then we can guide the player to different sections of the market place. When a player meets and listens to certain people they can gain experience, this is a reward for learning how to play the game.

Now I can't remember how we decided to do this next part. We could have a NPC in the market say to venture outside of the town and liberate the area of enemy units. After that you return to the NPC then you get a reward. From there, the NPC allows you to take part in some missions. After a few missions you can go to a different town, a more experienced town. Then when there you are able to go on more difficult missions. (Missions would be given through a Dialog box, when clicked you enter a dungeon and cannot leave until the objective is complete or all the players inside die (or a timer expires?) or would we want to have an open field of combat? We need to figure out how to do this. If we have an open field of combat we cannot reuse the terrain by recycling the units placed in the areas.

Perhaps for after the small encampment is liberated, you'll be given a quest to kill off the rest of the (bandits or whoever) took the city. They'll have their own encampment and perhaps if you didn't attack them in time, they'd send some forces out to attack the city again.

The World:
Resembles FFF. Players must accept to enter a dungeon with their party. If an overall No is voted, they do not enter.

Item System:
There are actually a lot of things to list here....Ill include them in a different file or just have a demo map.

New Additions 10/26/2007:
How will regeneration be handled? like normal in wc3 or will it be every few seconds a sum of HP is regenerated?

Misc Things to be done:

-Random Encounter System for dungeons (Chance for rare encounters)

-Item Drop System (I'll handle this, I got a nice idea for it)

-Scaling encounters - Scale HP / Dmg / Spell Damage from enemy units based on the level average of units. So, this would prevent a level 1 and a high level from running over a low level area in no time flat.

-Game Modes - Why not create a few different game modes? Easy - Normal - Hard - Epic. Using the scaling system from above, we can scale the HP, DMG, Spell damage on enemy units. The reward would be better drop items, or even items that can ONLY drop in each difficulty. Another reward would be greater experience gain

-The bonusmod like system should be able to handle evasion, critical strike, regen(?), bash, etc...etc.... I know crit and evasion dont stack like the others but i think it should be possible, perhaps.

-On Attack system. This would make it easy for us to detect say if a unit has a weapon that has the ability to on a 10% chance of attack of causing Chain Lightning, we should have this handled. It should go for attacking and being attacked. IE: A unit has an item that causes a unit to be hit by a fireball if it is hit, something like that. We could just trigger these but if we have a template it would be much easier.

-Injury system. FFF did this, say a unit in combat gets poisoned, when they come out of combat they can still take damage. Can we recreate this? Extended: If a unit is in mortal damage, it will have impaired movement speed. Visibility doable too?

-Personalized items - When a player equips an item, it is bound to that player only. So they cannot get a bunch of high level items and drop them, then repick their characters and give them to a level 1 character.

-Hero Selection - How do we want to do this? i dont like that hero tavern stuff. It doesn't look cool. Tiny features that look good entice people.

-Abilities - multiple spellbooks like FFF? It would require a lot of abilities.

-Rage System - This is like the Limit Breaks in FF7. When a melee player take damage, their rage meter increases. When a caster deals damage, their rage meter increases. When the rage is full, they can unleash all the compiled rage into a very structured attack. Rage only stores within a dungeon. So if a player is in a dungeon, then leaves the dungeon, their rage will reset (Or perhaps not at all).

-Agro System - Enemy units will scale their aggression toward their enemy. This means if a unit melee attacks an enemy they will cause the enemy to build rage toward them. So the unit with the most will always be attacked. This means when we have a boss encounter, a tank class will have to make sure they have more agro than everyone else, because if they don't the other players will not have enough armor and or hp to deal with the boss (they would get squished).

-Buff Stacking system - I'm not too sure about this, but if a unit is under the effect of say "Negate armor II" then they are hit with "Negate Armor IV" would those stack? Or would the greater of the two take over? I think the latter works best.

-Item Combinations / Recipes - We could have say Iron Ore + Smith's Hammer + Coal, the player can make an Iron Sword. This could just be added in much later, as a nice feature for later.

-Revival System - When a player dies, they lose all of their items and a "corpse" item is create. The player must re-acquire their corpse for all of their items (and bonuses from those items) to be reinstated.

Hope all of that stuff is enough to keep your mind busy for a while.

If you are still here and reading this far I thank you for your time. This will be a large transition and I've already begun on doing it. Again if you would like to assist me, PLEASE CONTACT ME

T

Tubba

Intruiging. I love Burbenog TD and Uther Party, might try this out.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
I'd love to help out on coding.
I know vJass, but I am unfamiliar with interfaces...
I guess that's not so important though...

Also, I am a Modeler (Check Models Forum for my Models), if you wish, I could make some custom Models. However, I can't make Models out of scrap, since I do not possess any Advanced Programm like 3ds Max 4 or 5.

Steel

Software Engineer
Reaction score
Well with the limited time I've had over the last few days I haven't done too much. I'm going to be reworking some terrain to have it flow for this new style I have planned much easier. I'm still formulating how things are going to function in terms of gameplay (Combat, Storyline, Exploring, Dungeons). The old systems from the map (Save/Load, Inventory, Equipment, Belt, Multiboard) will all still be there. Some of these may need to be modified in special cases to handle.

Following the structure of FFF....The map will be 5 people maximum and I may lower that to 4. All players will be in the same party. When players are in a town they can all freely roam, there will be no camera lock when you are in town. When you adventure to the "World Map" the party leader will be the one who may roam around and bring the party to locations. When roaming on the world map you can encounter enemies, will follow the same thing as FFF. Dungeons, this is where things can get a little tricky. I didn't want it to have the same feeling of the World Map, so players may all roam about freely. Combat will be done 1 of 3 ways that I have thought of.

Method 1: would be the traditional way, if someone gets into a random encounter then entire party is brought into the fight then returned to their original location.

Method 2: There would be enemies placed on the map, when someone of the party gets too close, combat is initiated. At that point there would be a check for all allies of the party within range of the enemy. Those players close enough would be brought into battle. If they are too far away, they cannot help you and there you would have to fight without them.

Method 3: Enemies would be scattered in the dungeon and when a player runs into an enemy they would initiate combat there in the dungeon. The combat area would be "roped off" so no one from the initial start of the fight could enter. This would follow the Final Fantasy XII style of combat/encounters.

These are only just ideas at the moment nothing is concrete and they need a lot of refining. After today I'll have more time to work on it.

I am still looking for help in the department of JASS / Triggering!!

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
Hey bro, just wanted to tell you that a couple of friends of mine and myself were really into your RPG... that is, until we realized it was unfinished! It was so disappointing when we realized that we couldn't travel any further in your game.

But that's why I just had to tell you how excited I am to see that you're working on it still! So keep up the good work, because it sure as Hell was a lot of fun.

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
The one you are talking about is the 1% that is remaining unfinished.

Steel

Software Engineer
Reaction score
Think of it like World of Warcraft, the amount of the game that is avaliable is 100%. Everything that comes after the fact is just gravy. If you understand that.

Fatmankev: Have you read all the changes I have planned, can I get your input on that since you've played my map?

I'm working on the map right now fixing up a lot of things I mentioned in my previous post

Steel

Software Engineer
Reaction score
Did a lot of brainstorm and I've come up with a very unique way to handle spells in this new version of the map. The keyword is Synergy. Now for those of you who might not understand this I will go into great detail about this.

The idea came to me as I wanted people to be able compliment each other's hero. There are 2 different ways I can handle this...the first is the easier of the two methods and can best be described by an example. Now here we go...

Generic: Say you have Player1 and Player2 against Enemy1. Player1 casts "Root" on Enemy1, it stays on the enemy for 10 seconds. Player2 casts "Fire" on Enemy1 within the 10 seconds (Before the effect of "Root" fades). Now this will cause extra damage (The logic behind this is that the "Root" effect catches fire and causes the extra damage).

Detailed: Player1 casts the spell root, so...say its call RootDebuff(target, duration). It would use gamecache and store the variable within that enemy target and when a timer of duration expires the variable is flushed. If another spell is cast upon the target, it checks for any existing variables. If the variable does exist, it will find the struct associated with that. The struct for root would look something like this:

struct Root
real fire = 2.2
real water = .5
real ice = 1.8
endstruct

Now we see fire is 2.2 against root, so we have a multiplier of 2.2 damage.

That method is exactly refined for functionality but the idea is there and it is easy to implement. Going to do some more brainstorm on how exactly to handle this then I will begin coding it

The other method isn't exactly as hammered out as the first one so I won't post it yet until I get it all figured out.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.