San-D (Silver Bane) - Naruto BlackOut

San-D

Reaction score
I am a big fan of the anime Naruto. As such, I have searched for every single Naruto map there is. And I was not in ecstasy by what I found. Than i figured that the map I like the best will be the map i make myself!

Map Info

-------------------------------------

Map Type: War (Im sort'a creating my own genre...:) )
Map Size: 192x192
Number of Players (All): 12
Number of Players (Human): 9
Number of Forces: 3 (4v4v4)
Map Balance: Unbalanced

-------------------------------------

A little bit about my map:
I plan on doing a advanced AoS, where the fighting forces can take over Outpost on the way to the enemy, making the whole game more dinamic. There will be other changes too, but for now I havent thought of them yet.
For now I got my hands on some Naruto Shippuuden models made by One Ming One. I plan on letting people play with with the Shippuuden characters and spreading the Akatsuki ninjas throughout the map acting as creeps. When you slay a Akatsuki member, You will have the chance to play as him/her, replacing your current hero. As a whole I plan on having a fast-paced ninja combat AoS, with massive effecty abilities and stuff

Map Progress
Terrain: 25%
Objects: 0%
Triggers: 0%
Overall: 8%

Map Art

NarutoBlackoutScreen.jpg

Screenshots

None (yet)

Credits to:

Misashi Kishimoto - Manga Author
thewrongvine - Ideas for a new style

131ackout

Ghostwind Quoted:
Don't make another Naruto map =(

Why? I'm a huge fan of Naruto.. just let him make one more map. :D!

Also, will you add the original characters, such as Haku, Demon Brothers, Hokage, Iruka, more...? Or if you are making it as a normal non-Shippeduun map, then do it too! :D

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
yeah i agree, theres a good naruto AOS map already but it's not in english. I played it and got confused as i couldn't read text from other language execpt english -__-

San-D

Reaction score
U Guyz are probably bored from all theese naruto AoSes and Ill try to make this one NOT-A-AoS. Ill make it .... something else, something new - so that eve naruto haters like it!:thup:

PiCkstix

Reaction score
> so that eve naruto haters like it!

You better! :p

Every Naruto map that I have played is a waste of time. Maybe if this is in ENGLISH, I will play it.

Good luck.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
lol, there's ONE good Naruto map out there - Naruto 3rd Shinobi Wars.

English, balanced, nice terraining, and awesome spells that... are balanced.

An RPG would be cool. Not an ORPG, I mean strictly following the Naruto storyline, like the recent game Rise of a Ninja for XBox360. Good luck!

San-D

Reaction score
An RPG would be cool. Not an ORPG, I mean strictly following the Naruto storyline, like the recent game Rise of a Ninja for XBox360. Good luck!

10x, BTW, a RPG is a good idea, But its way too troublesome for me to trigger all the quests for a good RPG. Maybe Ill try it some day, but it wont be soon - Right now Im working with MapCraft on the project of the month:D AND my Naruto BlackOut, and i have school and social obligatoins.

131ackout - I was planning to put Zabuza and Haku... but the deamon brothers??? Thay had 3 minutes screentime on the background of 300 episodes! What skills can I possibly give them. i mainly did this because of TenTen - she is very underappriciated in the anime and the maps, and she has potential for a awsome support/damage hero

131ackout

It's Demon Brothers, by the way.

Just add poison stuff. xD

San-D

Reaction score
Uploaded the Beta Loading Screen ! :D

I rly hope I can make this as interesting as possible, and for that I will need help - I need someone who is willing to help me finish the map, by making some quests, testing it and give some tips on where there is balancing to do. A requirement is for the person to not be from the MapCraft team, as that will distract him from our current work. :thup: It would be lovely if I someone who watches naruto to help me out, as he will know exactly what quests to do.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
I can test and balance very well. :)

Sign my up for tester!

EDIT: Btw, did you make that loading screen?

San-D

Reaction score
Yes, I did. I used some pics of Naruto people and edit the background with Photoshop

thewrongvine

Reaction score
So... am I like a tester now? :)

Off-Topic (for 13lackout):
13lackout, I see that you always try to correct people with like spelling and stuff; not that it's bad. But that smile and everything... please check your own corrections. Many times the corrections... don't correct. Deamon is not incorrect nor is daemon. It's a different form. Just saying. :D

EDIT: San-D, I'm going to send you a PM...

San-D

Reaction score
I guess u are, but dont think it will be ready in a day or two. my scholarship hangs on the line, so I must fight for it with all my might, bravery, cunningness and small sheets of paper with all the answers!:D:D:D

131ackout

Offtopic for thewrongvine:

Sorry, I correct the word all time. I'll stop xD

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.