Searching For A Commited Mapping Partner

BrokenX

Reaction score
BrokenX,

hey much of you know of me... I have been here for a while, and now I am searching for a commited mapping partner somebody who will basically be commited to the maps we will work on if you are interested please give me a bit of details why you would like to be my partner in mapping thanks BrokenX... Also there are a few questions below I would like to ask for you to fill out thanks.

Why my partner?

Why would you be commited?

How would you be commited?

BrokenX

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
I thought you gave up on mapping like 3 times already? You told me on MSN, and said it here perhaps twice or three times?

BrokenX

Reaction score
So basically what your saying is I can't continue? Other wise stay on topic please conan thanks :).

BrokenX

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
No, what I mean is if your going to make a decision stick with it. I can't tell if your giving up or continuing, becuase you've said it over 3 times now.

BrokenX

Reaction score
Conan can I asked why you are so concerned about my map making? Really I would like to know when you barely support me with any decisions I make anyways so I would like to know why you keep provoking the fact of my decisions in the past days...

BrokenX

BrokenX

Reaction score
No, lol I mean like I want a partner that I would make maps with not just somebody on the side doing triggers... get it? Also give details and answer the questions above...

BrokenX

0cossin77

Yes, I am awesome.
Reaction score
oooooooooooooooo

1 Because you asked

2 I dont just give up on something, i persue it and then smash it into a pulp (if that is my objective)

3 Working on it untill it is complete when i am not at school or sleeping

btw i ment all of the triggers not just ones here and there

L

lordloki

::Looks left, looks right::

What am I? Kryptonite? :D

Nahh I know I help only when you need it.. no worries. You can still ask me anytime.

TFlan

I could change this in my User CP.
Reaction score
I said this in many occasions...

Only have a partner if your map is going to be SO big that its impossible for you to complete it by yourself before losing interest. Like an RP sized map. Otherwise just create a thread that shows your idea and progress so others may intervein every now and then to help you out on certain things. Cause havinga partner would seriously cause delay in your map being finished cause you would have to wait for your partner to be done with the part he/she is working on and then wait for that person to send you the file and the back and forth thing would cause even more delay and eventually you would get uninterested and either one of you would quit working on or both of you would.

Just my opinion BrokenX.... dont flip on me like you did to conan please :p lol

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
lol we all know im not verty comitted

TFlan

I could change this in my User CP.
Reaction score
lol....

But i dont.... :p

chanta45

Reaction score
I wouldnt mind having a partner, 1. I'd be your partner cause u seem eager to create, 2. i would be commited because im trying to learn and I love fiddling with the map maker 3. I would always help, submit ideas, and create units,terrain and stuff. (tryin to learn triggers more)

It depends on what map your making. Im looking for kind of empire game =-/ not lookin forward for another dota or td

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.