You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
It probably sucks..but..

SpaceMash3-1.jpg

What do you think? =)

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
What is with the pink dots on the sig? The background is kind of weird and I don't really like the text reflection.

Knights

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Text reflection was a mistake..edited it .. =D

The pink dots are only there because thats my name in Call of Duty and it has the pink dots in it..so I felt I should keep them in the siggy. The BG is supposed to be kinda space-like? Lol.

Thanks,
Knights:cool:

Father_Yetti

Reaction score
I like the stylization of the text and the planet is good. I do not care for the background or the lighting source. Space should have a really distant and cold vacuum look and feel to it. That kind of looks fuzzy and close. If you can change that all the better and maybe eclipse your lighting on the left with the other more distant planet. Overall nice work. If you can fix that background even better.

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
I like the large planet.
The small planet stands out too much, because of the lens flare. The stars looks weird too, more like some rocky exterior or something.
The text is kind of cool, I would've preferred it in the bottom right corner, though, and slightly smaller.

If you're using photoshop you can use patterns to create stars.
First google 'stars' and find a picture with plenty of stars in it. Then download it and open it with photoshop, crop it so that you only have stars and space (like a big square), and then click 'edit' and 'define pattern' (at the bottom). Name it 'stars.jpg' (or whatever you like), and then you're done.
Now you can paint stars with the pattern tool. :D

Demi666

Reaction score
IMO the text is very cool

but its Way to big for a sig try 350x150
also i dont like anything about the bg ( big planet is cool though)

also you havent given the small planet a 3d feeling to me it seems its 1 big and 1 small

not 1 big
and 1 far away

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
i got that font! evanescence i think ..
anyways, i think the big planet on the right is decent and realistic enough but other than that is pretty simple what you did and doesnt look that great overall tho

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.