Something new from Blizzard?

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
the only guess i got is its ice, as in northrend as in wrath of lich king, thats all i can think of

Jaujarahje

Reaction score
Their working on WotLK and SC2, so they most likely won't be working on a new game with two still in production, and its ice so its not a diablo game, unless its a major twist, but i highly doubt that.

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Its diablo 3.
They said i was crazy.
They said i was wrong.

Whos laughing now bitches.

(No offense in any way to anyone, just kind of like a figure of speech-ish kind of thing.....yea....)

Polak

I am cool.
Reaction score
They wouldn't put a whole teaser for Battle.net and blizzards.com just for the release of an expansion.

Jaujarahje

Reaction score
If it's Diablo 3 its gonna be an interesting storyline, but then again I don't follow up on the lore so some stuff coulda happened in that...

Reaction score
It's cracking, not melting for gods sake >.<!!!

I hope there's going to be Diablo inside a block of ice ;>

Lightstalker

Reaction score
Why would it be Diablo 3 when they didn't even announce it yet, or haven't even started the project yet or make a splash screen for SC2 and WotLK?

No, I'm pretty sure it's a protoss behing the ice or something from WotLK, and the closer they are to release date, the more from the ice it will break.

>>>They wouldn't put a whole teaser for Battle.net and blizzards.com just for the release of an expansion.
Why wouldn't they?

D

Death_911

Its diablo 3.
They said i was crazy.
They said i was wrong.

Whos laughing now bitches.

(No offense in any way to anyone, just kind of like a figure of speech-ish kind of thing.....yea....)

Yah ummmmmm its not that, its WotLK because he was in the frozen throne

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.