Something new from Blizzard?

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
Its been hinted that its a new game but not announced that it will be a new game so there is still some chance its another installment of diablo or warcraft, I don't know if it would be better to have a new game or another diablo or warcraft. If blizzard makes a new game that has more than one part to it like diablo and warcraft then it will just be another game everyone gets hooked on and has to wait years and years for the sequal only to beat that and wait again.

Polak

I am cool.
Reaction score
Its been hinted that its a new game but not announced that it will be a new game so there is still some chance its another installment of diablo or warcraft,

by new game I meant just a new game, not an expansion, but also not a new series. I still think it will be Diablo 3 though.

Jaujarahje

Reaction score
So you think either another warcraft game (ie: warcraft 4) or diablo (diablo 3) not just an expansion like frozen throne right? But also not a whole new series of game. Right? Just making sure were on the same page lol

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There aren't really any games left to add expansions for >.<
Unless they started doing multiple expansions for non-WoW games...

It'd be interesting if it was a new series xD

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
Well It's officially out. DIABLO FARKING 3

now excuse me while my mind ejaculates from the sheer awsomeness

Jaujarahje

Reaction score
Is it just e or does it look like a combination of titan quest and guild wars (guild wars spell bar is the same) animation and xp bar look same as titanquest, specialy the environments

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
Is it just e or does it look like a combination of titan quest and guild wars (guild wars spell bar is the same) animation and xp bar look same as titanquest, specialy the environments

Titan Quest is based off of Diablo 2. Just 3d. Thats why they are similar.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.