Special fx

Manix

Reaction score
Ok I have trouble with placing an effect I tried attaching it to the 'hand,left' 'weapon' even 'hand' only and it always goes to overhead... wtf?

Trigger:
  • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the hand of (Triggering unit) using Abilities\Spells\Orc\Bloodlust\BloodlustTarget.mdl

TomTTT

Reaction score
Umm not sure... Maybe the model just don't have a part that is marked as "hand"? Or is the effect big so that maybe there is no change if it's above head or on the hand?

Happy

Reaction score
i would say its a model not having marks for hand etc ^^ so you have to change the model i would say ^^

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
hand? what hand?

if you say to someone "show your hand" they will ask you "which hand?"

hand,right
hand,left

:)

LurkerAspect

Now officially a Super Lurker
Reaction score
Whenever I want to attach a special effect to a unit, I create an ability based of "Life regeneration Aura" (Neutral Hostile), then setting area to 0, data value to 0 and false, and targets allowed to self. Then under Art - Target, you add a model, then attachment points, and then how many attachments :D then you can just add or remove this custom ability however you want :D and you avoid leaks that way :D

Best of all is that this ability supports team colours, so if you attach a team glow model, it will be the proper team colour :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.