Reaction score
hey all....

i really ran out of ideas so i ask you to help me :D

sooo...the heroes are (with a short discription) :

Ranger : Magical Archer
Berserk : Ranged strength hero (axe throwing)...should fit to the name ^^
Gnoll Headhunter : ranged assassin like hero
Scarab : The undead bug looking hero^^ should fit to the name scarab^^
Undead Prince : should be a melee hero with damage reducing spells, a summoning spell (or something like that) and an attack spell
Ogre Cleaver : a big ogre with a big axe...^^
Root Demon : a nature demon....think of something fitting to nature and death in one^^
Tauren Axe Warrior: the orc hero...dont have any idea ^^
Axe Slayer: the red grom hellscream...should be a fast warrior^^
Vedette:thrall model....hammer thrower...military theme with hammers xD
Commander: the human knight thingi hero with the axe...
Satyr Mutant: should only have spells with pink crystals xD
Icy Spider: a spider working with icy poison..
Pandaren Swordmaster: the padaren fire model...should be a hybrid thingi of strong and fast sword skills...
Dead Pirate: a dead pirate...:D

soooo...these were the heroes^^ now how the spellpacks should be^^

3 normal spells ; 1 Ultimate ; possible that the hero has 1 skill from the beginning but it should fit perfectly xD

each spellpack ill use will be in "special thanks to..." and as long as possible every good spellpack (means nothing stolen or not even fitting) will get +rep^^

So let your brains work and make good spellpacks for the heroes ! xDD

thanks in advance

Happy

xkid4ditya

Reaction score
Hello there:D
Well i guess i can help, for Magical Archer i think.

Arrow Repel: [Single Target]
Repel your enemy from close range, dealing damage and stun for a short duration (cast range 150).
[level 1] Damage 100, stun 1 sec and KB distance 600. (improve damage every level)

One Shot Two Bird/Scatter Arrow: [Single Target]
Shot enemy with deadly arrow, when the arrow hit the target it'll scattered another arrow to attack random unit around it. If there is no other unit around, the targeted unit will suffer damage equal to how many scatter arrow is.
[level 1] 50 damage, 2 scatter arrow.
[level 2] 75 damage, 3 scatter arrow.
and so on.

Archer Aura: [Passive]
An aura that setting enemy movement speed to be the same with Magical Archer movement speed. Give Magical Archer movement speed to each ally around him[not self]. Within 600 AoE or fit to your liking.
[level 1] Giving 5% MS to ally and decrease 25% MS for Magical Archer. Set enemy MS equal to Magical Archer MS. Last 5 second.
[level 2] Giving 10% MS to ally and decrease 20% MS for Magical Archer. Set enemy MS equal to Magical Archer MS. Last 6 second.
and so on.
This should be very usefull aura for supportive spell:D

Magical Arrow: [Area of Effect]
Creat an light orb above the sky for a short duration, when an enemy get in the Orb sight they will get rained by an arrow from that Orb the enemy inside the sight will blinded. Dealing damage every second since the enemy on the sight and make enemy unit blind since they enter the sight [chance to miss].
[level 1] 50 dmg/sec has 300 AoE/sight and blind enemy for 10%, Orb duration 5 second.
[level 2] 100 dmg/sec has 400 AoE/sight and blind enemy for 20%, Orb duration 6 second.
[level 3] 150 dmg/sec has 500 AoE/sight and blind enemy for 30%, Orb duration 7 second.

I found this spellpack from the deepst place of my brain(kidding):p
I'll help you if you need more:)

Hope usefull;)
and sorry my bad english:D

[EDIT]
The Magical Archer not passively decrease her MS when learnd the skill, but it will dcrease her MS when ally unit get near her which is within 600 AoE.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Scarab

1st Skill: Sandfall (Active)
(plays Spell animation)
The Scarab pulls a large chunk of rocks and sand from the earth, then sends it crashing down onto a target area. Deals damage to enemies within the target area and causes them to miss on a percentage of attacks.
Level 1: Deals 75 damage, gives a 10% miss chance.
Level 2: Deals 125 damage, gives a 20% miss chance.
Level 3: Deals 175 damage, gives a 30% miss chance.

2nd Skill: Dust Storm (Toggled)
(Adds alternate animation tag when toggled on)
The Scarab continuously buzzes his wings to blow up sand from the ground, causing nearby enemies to take minor damage every second and gives them a chance to miss when they attack. Drains mana when toggled on.
Level 1: Deals 10 damage per second and gives 15% miss chance. Drains 20 mana per second when active.
Level 2: Deals 20 damage per second and gives 20% miss chance. Drains 40 mana per second when active.
Level 3: Deals 30 damage per second and gives 25% miss chance. Drains 60 mana per second when active.

3rd Skill: Burrow (Active)
(Plays Morph and Morph Defend animations when Burrowing and Unburrowing, respectively)
The Scarab digs into the ground, becoming invisible to enemies. While underground, he has majorly increased movement speed but slower regeneration. He will pop up from the ground once he casts a spell or attacks, and his next attack will deal bonus damage and stun.
Level 1: Deals 50 bonus damage and stuns for 2 seconds. 10% decrease in regeneration, 25% bonus movement speed.
Level 2: Deals 75 bonus damage and stuns for 3 seconds. 15% decrease in regeneration, 50% bonus movement speed.
Level 3: Deals 100 bonus damage and stuns for 4 seconds. 20% decrease in regeneration, 75% bonus movement speed.

Ultimate: Impale (Yes, I know this may sound quite lame)
(Plays Spell Throw animation)
The Scarab stabs a target enemy unit and hurls it into the air, causing major damage. When the target eventually lands, it will cause damage and stun enemies of the Scarab in the area around it. (partially like Tiny's Toss, but much more powerful)
Level 1: Deals 250 damage upon stabbing, then causes another 50 damage and 3 second stun to nearby enemies upon landing.

hopy

Reaction score
Ninja's aren't evil, Pirates arrreee...

Damn it Happy, now I just have to awnser all of these... D:

Berserker Strenght (passive): Slightly increases the attack range of the Berserker, and causes units standing between the Berserker and his target to get (10/20/30%) of the attack damage as damage (In short: His normal attacks also deal damage in a line).
Axe Rush (single target, range): Jumps back (away from the target unit), in the middle of the jump he will hurl an axe at the target unit dealing high damage.
LOL: A gaint ubah axe falls from the sky killing every unit on the map.
I ran out of ideas.

Scarab : The undead bug looking hero^^ should fit to the name scarab^^
I will try to design this with the burrow spell in mind.
Burrow (Maybe this could be a normal ability, the one that doesn't have to be learned): Allows the Scarab to burrow. The Scarab can move around at 75% speed while burrowed.
Quicksand-trap (Can be used while burrowed): Creates a quicksand trap on a target location. The first (non-hero) unit that stands on the trap will sink into the ground, making it unable to move or act for a long time, but reduces all damage gained by the trapped unit by 75%.
Sandstorm (Cannot be used while burrowed, but wont disapear if the Scarab burrows while Sandstorm is active): Creates a Sandstorm around the Scarab (which follows the Scarab, has a range of about 300-500 range I think?). The sand storm reduces the chance to hit of all units by (10/15/20%), and deals minor damage per second.
Wasteland Doom!!!: Creates a wave of sand into all directions pushing enemie units back slightly (only a bit), during the confusion the Scarab burrows and fires a stone spike from the ground into a nearby unit dealing high damage every 2 seconds. Lasts 10 seconds, the Scarab cannot be detected the first 5 seconds afther burrowing by using this.

Undead Prince : should be a melee hero with damage reducing spells, a summoning spell (or something like that) and an attack spell
Call from the Grave: Calls 4 (undead) Zombies to help the Undead Prince, the Zombies gain 5% increased attack speed for every corpse in range while they were summoned.
Death's Command: Switches places between the Undead Prince and a target friendly undead unit, and increases the movement speed of both units by 100% for 4 seconds.
Shadows of Fear (single target): Deals (100/150/200?) damage to an enemie unit. If the units health is below 20% of its total health afther the ability is used it will be controled by the Undead Prince.
Final Destiny (ultimate): Causes all nearby (350 range?) units (both friendly and enemie, including the Prince himself) to lose 35% of their health (doesn't sound too usefull, but combined with 'Death's Command'... ).

Root Demon : a nature demon....think of something fitting to nature and death in one^^
Corrupted Life (Target area (like Flame Strike), medium size): Creates a pool of corrupted energie at a target location, dealing 1/2/3% of maximum health damage every second on enemie units as damage. Trees destroyed by this spell causes Corrupted Treants to spawn, low/medium health, avarage chaos damage (This ability can be used for both damage or a summoning ability).
Thorned Roots (Target point): Creates a corrupted plant at the target point, the plant is invisible and has low health. Every 2 seconds the plant will root one enemie unit in thorned roots making it unable to move and dealing damage every second.
Corrupted Life (Passive): Causes the Root Demon to get 1 health for every enemie unit within 600 range of the Root Demon every 4-5 seconds.
The Forgotten One(Target area (like Flame Strike), medium size): At the targetted point the ground bursts open throwing back all units dealing damage. At the point spawns a 'Forgotten One' (A big blob, Frozen Throne compain unit), it has high health, but cannot attack or move or anything. Every 5? 6? seconds it spawns a tentacle on a random place (within range), the Tentacle has medium range, high damage and midium/low health.

Icy Spider: a spider working with icy poison.
Frost Poison (Single target, melee range): Injects poison into the target enemie unit dealing (100/180/260?) damage. The poison freezes muscles it passes reducing movement speed and attack speed.
Cristal Webs (single target, range): Traps a target into a frozen web making it unable to move, when the web breaks it shatters into a hail of icy shards dealing damage to nearby enemie units.
Leech Heat (Passive): Increases the attack speed of the Ice-Spider by (4/7/10%?) for every enemie currently poisoned by the Ice-Spider.
Heart-Freezing Poison (Ultimate, single target, melee range): Injects poison into a target unit, dealing low damage every second for 8 seconds, and everytime the unit gets damaged from the poison it has a 10% chance to be stunned. Afther the 8 second duration is over the units heart will freeze killing the unit completely (hero units will only get high damage).

Pandaren Swordmaster: the padaren fire model...should be a hybrid thingi of strong and fast sword skills...

Viking: Vikings can be Pirates I guess? :D
Ahem, first lets start with one word: Trollololololololololol.
Thors Hammer: Blasts a target enemie unit with lightning from the sky dealing high damage. The blast throws the unit into the sky (straight up), and nearby enemie units have thier movement speed slowed by 50%.
Whirlwind Strike: Spins around with his axe dealing high damage to nearby enemie units, and causes them to bleed for 10% of the damage done over 5 seconds (I don't like this ability, and I will replace it if I can think of anything).
Plunder (passive): Increases the Vikings gold gained from kills by (5/10/15%?), and causes the Viking to drain (1/2/3%?) of the enemies mana and add it to his own.
Ragnarok (Ultimate, 2 seconds cast): Summons 3 strong Nordic gods (allied to the Viking) and 3 gaint demons (Neutral Hostile) (The 3 gods should be just as strong as the 3 demons). Every summoned unit should have its own special ability maybe.
Now it would be most awesome I think if you made those gods Thor, Odin and Loki or something, and one of the demons could be ehm... Surt or whatever his name was.

Let me know if you need any more ideas, or if you didn't understand something.
Rest of the heroes will (most likely) be created later.

Happy

Reaction score
really really good ideas...at the moment i dont know which spells/spellpacks ill use but ill use at least some spell for sure ^^ so +rep for you guys^^

and to everyone else (and for sure you 2^^) there are many more heroes xD and i need spells xD

xkid4ditya

Reaction score
Another idea for your hero.
Pandaren Blademaster, PB or Pandaren Blademaster is a Hero with dual sword, right.? (sorry i forgot)

Air Slash: [Point Target]
Damaging enemy from afar with air slash, dealing damage in a line and have a chance to double air slash. (cast range 800)
[level 1] : Deal 75 damage in a line and gives 10% to double slash.
[level 2] : Deal 125 damage in a line and gives 17% to double slash.
and so on.

Sword Tracking: [Single Target]
Throwing one of PB sword to the enemy that implanted to enemy body, gives visible to target and have a chance to maim/ reducing target movement speed. (cast range 600)
[level 1] : 15% to maim for 2.5 second and give visible to target for 15 second.
[level 2] : 20% to maim for 3 second and give visible to target for 15 second.
and so on.
Note : MS reduction is up to you.

Swordman Spirit: [Passive]
Using PB Swordman mastery to execute his enemy, gives chance to increase his AS and MS every time he cast a spell.
[level 1] : 10% chance to increase 4% AS and MS for 4 second.
[level 2] : 20% chance to increase 8% AS and MS for 5 second.
and so on.

Sword Rage: [Instant Cast] (Ultimate)
Pandaren Swordmaster Spin around with his swords, dealing heavy damage and cause knockback to the enemy around him. (Have 300 AoE)
[level 1] : Deal 125 damage and knockback distance 400.
[level 2] : Deal 250 damage and knockback distance 400.
[level 3] : Deal 375 damage and knockback distance 400.
Note: Has no duration because its not bladestorm effect, PB's spin just once per cast.

Still alot of idea inside my mine, but i cant write it all at once because still have another work to do:D
If you need more idea i'll glad to help:)

sorry my bad english:p

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
Ice Spider:

Frostburn Infestation: (Normal ability)
Injects your spider eggsac into a nearby unit dealing damage, if the target dies it creates 5 ice spider younglings for 20 seconds, every time a unit is attacked by one of these units its movespeed is slowed by 5% for 3 seconds stacking until 100%, at 100% the unit will be frozen for 3 seconds but after frozen it will be immune to this affect for 10 seconds
Every level should increase initial damage, youngling duration, and youngling strength

Algific Web: (Normal Ability)
Sets a web in a specific area that lasts for 30 seconds (long range but not map global) every second a unit is in this web they are slowed by an increasing 10% (also frozen for 3 seconds at 100%) for 1.1 seconds (so while they are in it they are slowed drastically but the effect quickly falls off after they leave the web
Web size increases per level and cooldown decreases (perhaps 15 seconds per level until 45 seconds, so it isnt up constantly but frequently)

Gelid Fangs: (Passive Ability)
Dual bonuses:
Your attack speed is increased and, your Attacks place a stacking dot on your target dealing small damage for 10 seconds, at 5 stacks your target is frozen, and again at 15 stacks, then at 25, for 2 seconds each. (This would make the ice spider an attack speed/agility hero, dealing small damage in his first strikes, but later strikes would continue to stack until every second this is dealing 5%-10% of your enemy's max health per second)
Increasing damage and attack speed bonus per level.

Glacial Eruption: (Ultimate Ability)
Deals high aoe damage in a large effect instantly, dealing double damage to frozen targets
Per level, starts at a low area of effect and increases in damage and area per rank

Rhadamanthus

Reaction score
Ogre Cleaver

Thwack
The ogre throws his cleaver, dealing 75/100/125 damage and slowing for 5 seconds.

Roaring Ogre
The ogre shouts his battle cry, increasing nearby allies damage by 10/20/30% while decreasing nearby enemies by the same amount.

Idiotic Immunity
Channeling his sheer lack of intelligence, the ogre temporarily gains a 10/25/40% chance to have spells miss him.

Flying Ogre Smash
Bringing all his strength to bear, The ogre leaps into the sky and crash lands, dealing 200/300/400 damage to all nearby enemies and throwing them back.

:D

Not as fancy or complicated as some of the others..

KaerfNomekop

Reaction score
More suggestions!

Axe Slayer

Power Slam
The Axe Slayer strikes the ground with his axe, causing 50/100/150 damage to enemies in front of him. The shockwaves of the slam also stun nearby enemies for 0.75/1.5/2.25/3 seconds. (Shockwave + War Stomp combo)

Wounding Slash
The Axe Slayer has a 10/25/40/55% chance to cut deeper than usual when he attacks, causing the attacked unit to take 5/10/15/20 damage over time.

Quick Slash
Increases the Axe Slayer's attack speed by 10/20/30/40% and gives Critical Strike.

Rotary Blade
The Axe Slayer spins rapidly, causing 50/75/100 damage per second to units around him and stunning them for 1/2/3/4 seconds. He is immune during this period.

xkid4ditya

Reaction score
Happy, i have a question.

Satry Mutant, a hero with pink crystals spells... i've no idea for the spells, dude:p. A pink crystals like Power Generator building.? or what.?

Maybe i can help if you give me another discription or a clue:D

KaerfNomekop

Reaction score
You mean Lord Garithos, right?

Commander

Battle Cry
The Commander shouts words of encouragement to nearby allies, causing them to have 10/15/20/25% increased attack and movement speed and 10/20/30/40% increased damage for 10/10/15/15 seconds.

Burning Axe
The Commander sets his axe on fire, causing enemies around the target of his next attack to take 15/25/35/45 damage per second for 5/10/10/15 seconds. The fire lasts for 12/14/16/20 seconds before going out. While ignited, the Commander has 10% increased movement speed.

Command Aura
Gives 10/10/15/15% increased attack speed and 5/7.5/10/12.5 increased damage to nearby friendly units.

Battalion, Charge!
The Commander calls his troops forward for a single, extremely powerful charge. Each warrior will die upon collision with an enemy, dealing 25/50/75 damage in a 200 radius. Each charge calls a maximum of 30/40/50 warriors.
(Based off Stampede)

Happy

Reaction score
again really good ideas ^^ im working at the scarab at the moment...hopy's quicksand-trap is hardly finished :D
guys you are brilliant ^.~

give me your ideas ^^ i have more heroes xD

Happy

Reaction score
Bump

Come on guys...you always have brilliant ideas for spells....help me ^^

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Axe Slayer:

Berserker Rage:(Active, Point)
Axe slayer runs through target point with increasing speed. When he closes target point he jumps to it and slams ground. All units are slowed, enemies get damage.Unit is magic immune during spell effect.Cast range 1500
Ms bonus: +20 ms per sec
Damage: 33/42/51/60% of ms before jump
Slow: 11/18/25/32% for 4 seconds

Deadly Axe:(Passive)
Slayer detects enemy's weaknesses during his battle with the target. Every attack that is done to the same unit increases damage but decreases attack speed.When changes target damage is reset and attack speed is back to -0%.
Damage:+20/26/32/38 (doesn't have to be seen in Damage field in units stats)
Attack speed: -6/10/12/15% (limit it to -60%)

Brute Force:(Active, Self-cast)
Slayer gets pumped up: Increases ms by 30% and when runs for 1.5 second without hitting any unit enables Push (that is the cooldown of ability)
Push: Knockbacks unit that went through (around 80 range) for 0.7 seconds and 250 wc3 meters.
Damage: 20/25/30/35 per second without hitting any unit in his path
Push is eternally activated during first cast all way long until jump. Damage now is equal to 20% of ms, distance is 50% of ms and duration is 0.5 seconds.
Lasts for 10 seconds

Killing Instinct:(Passive)
Slayers sees the number of enemies he has to deal and prepares himself for battle. Increases attack speed and defense.
Attack speed: +2/3/4/5% for every enemy unit in sight range
Defense: +2 for every enemy unit in sight range

Happy

Reaction score
still working on the scarab...

at the moment it has :

(hopy's with some changes)Quicksand-Trap (toggled) : when used the scarab burrows and creates a trap 400 wc3 meters around hinself sucking in enemies and damages them. while usage the scarab gets damaged per second.

Parasites (unit target) : the scarabs sends several small parasites to the targeted enemy. the parasites crawl under the skin of the target and drink the blood of it and grow. after some time they are big enough and pop out to fight for the scarab.

but i still need many spell ideas for many heroes xD so get wild! :D

Happy

Reaction score
BUMP again -.-

come on guys...please please help me....i really need spell ideas :-(

Happy

Reaction score
Gnoll Headhunter : ranged assassin like hero
Ogre Cleaver : a big ogre with a big axe...^^
Tauren Axe Warrior: the orc hero...dont have any idea ^^
Axe Slayer: the red grom hellscream...should be a fast warrior^^
Vedette:thrall model....hammer thrower...military theme with hammers xD
Commander: the human knight thingi hero with the axe...
Satyr Mutant: should only have spells with pink crystals xD
Dead Pirate: a dead pirate...

these heroes still need spell or at least some more spell posibilities^^

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
i meant what are u for sure using and for sure need etc, not just a quote from the same thing from before... if you arent willing to put in the time to make a list of what u need why should people put in the time to help u, i have a lot of spell ideas that people have liked so far but im not gonna spend all day on here on a forum doing spells for u if u cant put in the time for the list

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.